Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh man... Imagine if they're doing a whole Black Knight series for golden week... Surely not..
  3. Binged the entire show today. Overall I'd say this is the worst thing in Sonic movie franchise and it's kind of disappointing, because the first 2 episodes were actually pretty decent. Which makes sense, considering Jeff directed the first episode and one of the writers of the 2nd movie wrote those 2 episodes (and also the last one). So yeah, seriously not impressed. Would I call it the worst Sonic media ever? Ehh, I can see it was made professionally, Idris Elba is still a good Knuckles, and like I said, the first 2 episodes were actually good. Would I call it good? Hell no and I hope they never make these types of spin-off shows.
  4. Xandur

What Sonic show would you like to see?

Oh man, I didn't even think about that. Good idea - they need some more love for sure.
  5. Cyb3rkn1ght

*Epic Gutair Riff* TRIPLETS BORN THE THRONE AWAITS SEERS WARNS OF A DEADLY FATE CEASE YOUR CHILDREN, SEPERATE BID YOUR TIME LIE AND WAIT! Sonic underground reboot. we deserve this man.
  6. Maple Syrup

Chaotix. The What if sounds cool too! Like, What If Knuckles was on Robotnik's side? What if Robotnik actually died?
  7. I don't think a topic like this has been written already, but I apologize in advance if I end up being wrong. With the recent less-than-ideal discourse surrounding Knuckles and Sonic Prime, it got me thinking about ideas for future Sonic shows. Since a lot of you seem pretty peeved at how Knuckles turned out (so am I, admittedly), what show idea would you guys pitch if you were handed over the reins for a day? It can be anything. A brand new show, a continuation of an old show, a total reboot of an existing show, whatever. Anything goes. There are no rules. Personally, I would love to see a What If-style show set in the universe of Sonic. With how many significant plot points have permeated the games, it makes you wonder how altered the game continuity would be, had events gone differently. This opens a lot of windows for a show similar to Marvel's "What If", where each episode explores a separate alternative universe where some key climactic scene or decision went differently. There's a bunch of stuff they could do, like "What if the Resistance lost the War?", "What if Shadow never regained his memories?", "What if Maria Robotnik survived?", etc. That's just a few that I can name off the top of my head - there's so much more besides those three that could be explored. It'd be amazing. Tell me your thoughts!
  8. Game 13: Stella Glow (3DS) - Stella Glow is a game of two halves. One half is a competent SRPG that mostly gets things right. There are elevation and terrain types, you get a bunch of characters who all have unique abilities and mostly have their own niche, you rattle through a variety of environments and enemy types whilst equipping your characters with rare treasures, customising their equipment, etc. It also suffers from a lot of the common pitfalls, though; early game characters and ranged characters are quickly outclassed by other, more interesting characters, and the main characters are obligatory in most battles anyway; catch-up experience is throttled from underlevelled enemies to miserly levels (Mercenaries Saga gives you a minimum of 10/100 XP per action; Stella Glow gives you a minimum of... 1/100); characters with good mobility/agility outclass everything (Archibald may be great in a fight, but with his puny 3 move he's never getting to that fight, it's already been beaten by the characters with 5 or 6 move and terrain-ignoring gimmicks who get twice as many turns as he does). The game's chapters have both battle phases and free time phases, and in the latter you can do all sorts: Chat with characters to improve their abilities, unlock higher-level powers for your Witches (more on them later), do part-time jobs, search for rare items. Except no, you can't do that, because you have only three actions per free time period, and not many free time periods, so you're going to be talking every single time, and you're going to be focussing that talking on a handful of your best characters, because there just isn't time to cover anyone else. Did I mention that you can't freely choose your characters, they're restricted to certain timeslots? If you want to focus on two characters, but they're both only there in the same timeslot, then nope, you'll talk to each of them maybe once per chapter and like it. So what's the second half? Plot and aesthetics. The story of Stella Glow is an idol-adjacent narrative about music and magic, with heavy emphasis on sentiment and... well, sex. The female characters almost without exception wear clothing that can be described as "revealing" at a minimum, extending in some cases into "we designed her wrong as a joke" and "FBI open up" (but don't worry, she's really 1000 years old!). Using the Witches', the heroines' key musical abilities in battle involves our hero taking them in his arms and thrusting a magical dagger into their chests. Every so often, their affection storyline has to be interrupted to take them to the seraglio to be "tuned" like a musical instrument. It's not quite Conception II level, but it's getting there, and it's very weird and uncomfortable considering that several of these girls are distinctly child-coded, whether in appearance, personality, or both. And these shenanigans are undoubtedly what's intended to be the main draw of the game; they're its unique selling point. And how much you like the game is therefore going to come down to how much appeal this has to you personally, because you're going to be doing it for fifty hours. To its credit, though, the game occasionally comes out with a banger plot twist - Mordimort's chapter goes way harder than I ever expected, and the story's big twist is unrelentingly harrowing. And it is genuinely fun spending your free times palling around with these weirdos. I just wish there was more of that, and less of these powerful women only being allowed their own agency when our hero Mr. Milquetoast grants it. This is a 3DS game with no achievements, so completion is up in the air. I did beat the true final boss - unlocked by requirements so accessible, and so unrelated to that ending, that I wonder why they even bothered - but the fact of the matter is that the game also has a New Game+, one which removes XP throttling and gives you literally three times as many free time actions (two of my main criticisms of the game, fixed just like that, and all I have to do is play for another fifty hours). The game makes a point of highlighting that in New Game+ you can actually max out everyone's affection, which in a strange way I would honestly quite like to do - but apparently you still can't do everything, so this is a game which literally can't be 100%ed, and no I am not turning my fifty hour playthrough into a hundred hours. So this is just a regular completion, and under the spoiler bar I have a picture from the ending and another of my clear file. And with that, I have now reached a milestone: Beating the final DS/3DS game I ever bought. I intend to continue using my 3DS, but all else will be replays - plus perhaps the odd game I never beat in the first place. I am looking forward to those replays, though. But now for something which is, finally, not a Strategy RPG...
  9. Blood Flow, Knuckles mvt from Sonic frontiers!
  10. Today
  11. Wildstyle Pistolero aka Mirage Saloon Zone Act 1 K Mix from Sonic Mania
  12. Just finished. Episodes 1 & 2 were great, but it had a very steep decline starting with episode 3 imho. sure, funny stuff here and there but for a show called knuckles our boi had much too little screentime imho. Very disappointed.
  13. Funny you mentioned Super Mario World, for I started with Sonic, so I have been a Sonic fan, but I fell in love with Mario soon after with Super Mario World.
  14. SonicLegends

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

So just got done with it my thoughts for the episodes are episodes 1-3 have the most time with Knuckles Then episode 4 is Wade's exclusively and thankfully is the shortest of them, Lastly, episodes 5 and 6 did lean a bit too much on humans. I did appreciate some of the , but Knuckles still had some time to shine, but probably is the moment budget for cgi character couldn't show him up as much is my thoughts on it. Overall, I'd give the show a 7.5, but at my lowest to conceding to from anyone else a 6 as it was nice content until movie 3, I thought humans only was going to be way worse when I had heard some of the reviews before it released. Paramount failed on setting expectations to high for some Sonic fans in what to expect, I think the show would have been way worse off reception wise had it came out last year as it originally intended to as a wait for movie 3, so as a blessing in disguise given the actor strike it's a good thing this did get delayed to a now just 8 months away from the very next SCU/Sonic Cinematic Universe event. So yeah, I would have been a lot more peeved at this had that been the case.
  15. Cyb3rkn1ght

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Watched a tad of the beginning and Also it’s REALLY funny
  16. Welp, here's the confirmation: But she already looked finished in the last update though...
  17. Hmm, we're four months in and I haven't actually played a Sonic game yet... Knuckles in Sonic 2 - 100% Complete (Taxman Android) As a kid the two Sonic games I owned were Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles, so I've played this version a lot over the years. It was the first time I unlocked Super Knuckles in Emerald Hill though! 21 games finished, 14 of which are 100%.
  18. Amazing! Such detail for an on the spot request! Honey is quite an underused character that should be used more often. I mean, she's essentially a blank slate (that is, unless you count the Archie comics, her only real appearance) with how underused she is, with so much untapped potential. With Sega now keeping Classic Sonic around as a subseries of sorts, and by extension, trying to expand that specific cast with new (Trip) and the return of old (Fang) characters, it would be nice if she showed up at some point.
  19. AAAGGHHH!!! SO CUTEEE!!!
  20. Honey doodle!!! She’s so cutesy it makes me sick but I love.
  21. Make sure to use spoilers when necessary. For those who have seen the show, which just released today I the USA, what are your thoughts on it? Is it good, bad, or mixed to you? Again, make sure to use spoilers when needed. I will have to watch it later myself, for I am away from home, unfortunately.
  22. Xandur

How long can the Paramount-verse last?

As long as Jim Carrey continues to play Eggman IMO. He really completes the films - they wouldn't be the same without him. I'm guessing 3 is gonna be the last one he stars in; we're already extremely lucky that he decided to come back for this one, so him returning for a fourth movie is a fat chance.
  23. You know, seeing this reminds me of this ongoing fan series on YouTube called Sonic and the Autobots, which I saw an episode of. It was funny seeing this a while after I saw that episode.
  24. Interested to see where this goes. Not sure if the two are a good match though. At least it's actual Transformers and not Transmutation Formers!
  25. Well, Sonic poses are integrated into my mind!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.