Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Shiny Gems

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Edit: Please delete. A double post.
  3. Today
  4. Shiny Gems

I am up to episode 4. EDIT: Okay, watched the whole thing, and I loved it!
  5. ill add in a segment about apperances sa2 and sonic 06 (i havent played heroes, so someone else will have to do that)
  6. Rabbitearsblog

A rivalry happens, hedgehog wise in this TailsTube episode

I honestly liked how Shadow was being portrayed in Sonic Prime. Say what you will about Sonic Prime, but one of the most praised parts of the series was Shadow's characterization as being this grumpy guy who still wants to help out Sonic. I just wish that SEGA just let Shadow have more emotions than just the angry guy who just wants to fight stronger opponents.
  7. Xandur

What Sonic show would you like to see?

It's super well thought out! I'm definitely on board with that idea. I always found the world that the OVA established to be pretty interesting, and it's strange how it was literally never expanded upon after that (except for a brief appearance in Archie). The Land of the Sky and Land of Darkness are neat concepts. I absolutely agree. Tails needs some time in the spotlight for sure. He was already robbed by Chris in Sonic X...
  8. televoxica

It’s fine. Not great, but definitely not worth all the hate it’s getting. But i always remind myself it’s just a little side story. Seeing as the episodes that are more liked seem to have been written by the movie crew and directed by Fowler, it gives me hope for Movie 3. Even if I didn’t like it, I’d rather have this and easily skip over it rather than have it be all MCU and be required viewing for future films.
  9. MGA_Gamer

A Tails-centric show. I don't care what the premise is, as long as it's fully animated and doesn't shove the title character to the side in favour of forgettable human characters that no one cares about!
  10. Hypersonic06

Ancient Shrines in Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers

The buddy you want is the "Mystic Melody".
  11. Cyb3rkn1ght

No, no, let it cook. Actually, the more i think on this, the more i want to expand on it.
  12. TitansCreed

Daily video update 26/04/24

You can tell we're closing in on the end of this story, as the enemies and obstacles are literally everywhere... It's stressful, annoying, and I'm gonna lose it if the last stage is a ballache.
  13. It's been awhile since this topic was brought up, and I relish the chance to talk Sonic cartoons. An Sonic OVA continuation, with characters from around the franchise mixed in. Instead of inventing a new character to act as audience surrogate I'd use Cream to introduce the world of the OVA. Robotink's using people to power his robots. A lot of treasure hunting, power rings, power stones, chaos emeralds. There's Sonic, Tails, Cream, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Amy, Tekno, Knuckles, Rouge, Robotnik, Sara. Cream's separated from Vanilla and the season arc is the gang helping Cream locate her mother. Missing persons are a bit of common occurrence as Robotnik is doing the living batteries thing from the classic games. The Chaotix position as a detective agency actually fits stupid well in this scenario, and I love the Chaotix so of course I've gotta incorporate them. Again all of this is in the backdrop of the OVA setting, plenty of travel by plane, and venturing in and out of the land of darkness. Rouge works with Robotnik for awhile secretly working for the president to find the missing people. She also gets side tracked racing against Knuckles for treasures. For now I'd focus on playing up her villainy, and skill at subterfuge for, and establish her as a rival treasure hunter to Knuckles. I'd probably have her use Tekno's history from StC as a former weapon engineer for Robotnik as blackmail Team Rose: Amy exists, and together with Tekno have been making a name for themselves as treasure hunters. Her crush is intact, but she's at the "doing things to impress Sonic" stage, and so might come off as downplayed. Treasure Hunting would be a major theme of the series, (so much so I'd probably title the series "Treasures", or ""Treasure R" or something along those lines), and when not focused on the central arc of the season I'd give way to misadventures searching ruins and caves for chaos emeralds, power rings, and the like. Once the season arc with Cream is established I'd introduce Amy with a lead on a treasure and asking Sonic for an assist, and yes my ideal team rose roster would be Amy, Tekno, and Cream, but with how I'm using Cream there's a bit of legwork to do there. If Amy were to encounter Sara they'd be chatty friends and maybe occasionally buck heads a bit over Sonic. It's not to well thought out.
  14. Rabid-Coot

How does that keep happening to Knuckles.
  15. Oh man... Imagine if they're doing a whole Black Knight series for golden week... Surely not..
  16. Binged the entire show today. Overall I'd say this is the worst thing in Sonic movie franchise and it's kind of disappointing, because the first 2 episodes were actually pretty decent. Which makes sense, considering Jeff directed the first episode and one of the writers of the 2nd movie wrote those 2 episodes (and also the last one). So yeah, seriously not impressed. Would I call it the worst Sonic media ever? Ehh, I can see it was made professionally, Idris Elba is still a good Knuckles, and like I said, the first 2 episodes were actually good. Would I call it good? Hell no and I hope they never make these types of spin-off shows.
  17. Xandur

Oh man, I didn't even think about that. Good idea - they need some more love for sure.
  18. Cyb3rkn1ght

*Epic Gutair Riff* TRIPLETS BORN THE THRONE AWAITS SEERS WARNS OF A DEADLY FATE CEASE YOUR CHILDREN, SEPERATE BID YOUR TIME LIE AND WAIT! Sonic underground reboot. we deserve this man.
  19. Maple Syrup

Chaotix. The What if sounds cool too! Like, What If Knuckles was on Robotnik's side? What if Robotnik actually died?
  20. I don't think a topic like this has been written already, but I apologize in advance if I end up being wrong. With the recent less-than-ideal discourse surrounding Knuckles and Sonic Prime, it got me thinking about ideas for future Sonic shows. Since a lot of you seem pretty peeved at how Knuckles turned out (so am I, admittedly), what show idea would you guys pitch if you were handed over the reins for a day? It can be anything. A brand new show, a continuation of an old show, a total reboot of an existing show, whatever. Anything goes. There are no rules. Personally, I would love to see a What If-style show set in the universe of Sonic. With how many significant plot points have permeated the games, it makes you wonder how altered the game continuity would be, had events gone differently. This opens a lot of windows for a show similar to Marvel's "What If", where each episode explores a separate alternative universe where some key climactic scene or decision went differently. There's a bunch of stuff they could do, like "What if the Resistance lost the War?", "What if Shadow never regained his memories?", "What if Maria Robotnik survived?", etc. That's just a few that I can name off the top of my head - there's so much more besides those three that could be explored. It'd be amazing. Tell me your thoughts!
  21. Game 13: Stella Glow (3DS) - Stella Glow is a game of two halves. One half is a competent SRPG that mostly gets things right. There are elevation and terrain types, you get a bunch of characters who all have unique abilities and mostly have their own niche, you rattle through a variety of environments and enemy types whilst equipping your characters with rare treasures, customising their equipment, etc. It also suffers from a lot of the common pitfalls, though; early game characters and ranged characters are quickly outclassed by other, more interesting characters, and the main characters are obligatory in most battles anyway; catch-up experience is throttled from underlevelled enemies to miserly levels (Mercenaries Saga gives you a minimum of 10/100 XP per action; Stella Glow gives you a minimum of... 1/100); characters with good mobility/agility outclass everything (Archibald may be great in a fight, but with his puny 3 move he's never getting to that fight, it's already been beaten by the characters with 5 or 6 move and terrain-ignoring gimmicks who get twice as many turns as he does). The game's chapters have both battle phases and free time phases, and in the latter you can do all sorts: Chat with characters to improve their abilities, unlock higher-level powers for your Witches (more on them later), do part-time jobs, search for rare items. Except no, you can't do that, because you have only three actions per free time period, and not many free time periods, so you're going to be talking every single time, and you're going to be focussing that talking on a handful of your best characters, because there just isn't time to cover anyone else. Did I mention that you can't freely choose your characters, they're restricted to certain timeslots? If you want to focus on two characters, but they're both only there in the same timeslot, then nope, you'll talk to each of them maybe once per chapter and like it. So what's the second half? Plot and aesthetics. The story of Stella Glow is an idol-adjacent narrative about music and magic, with heavy emphasis on sentiment and... well, sex. The female characters almost without exception wear clothing that can be described as "revealing" at a minimum, extending in some cases into "we designed her wrong as a joke" and "FBI open up" (but don't worry, she's really 1000 years old!). Using the Witches', the heroines' key musical abilities in battle involves our hero taking them in his arms and thrusting a magical dagger into their chests. Every so often, their affection storyline has to be interrupted to take them to the seraglio to be "tuned" like a musical instrument. It's not quite Conception II level, but it's getting there, and it's very weird and uncomfortable considering that several of these girls are distinctly child-coded, whether in appearance, personality, or both. And these shenanigans are undoubtedly what's intended to be the main draw of the game; they're its unique selling point. And how much you like the game is therefore going to come down to how much appeal this has to you personally, because you're going to be doing it for fifty hours. To its credit, though, the game occasionally comes out with a banger plot twist - Mordimort's chapter goes way harder than I ever expected, and the story's big twist is unrelentingly harrowing. And it is genuinely fun spending your free times palling around with these weirdos. I just wish there was more of that, and less of these powerful women only being allowed their own agency when our hero Mr. Milquetoast grants it. This is a 3DS game with no achievements, so completion is up in the air. I did beat the true final boss - unlocked by requirements so accessible, and so unrelated to that ending, that I wonder why they even bothered - but the fact of the matter is that the game also has a New Game+, one which removes XP throttling and gives you literally three times as many free time actions (two of my main criticisms of the game, fixed just like that, and all I have to do is play for another fifty hours). The game makes a point of highlighting that in New Game+ you can actually max out everyone's affection, which in a strange way I would honestly quite like to do - but apparently you still can't do everything, so this is a game which literally can't be 100%ed, and no I am not turning my fifty hour playthrough into a hundred hours. So this is just a regular completion, and under the spoiler bar I have a picture from the ending and another of my clear file. And with that, I have now reached a milestone: Beating the final DS/3DS game I ever bought. I intend to continue using my 3DS, but all else will be replays - plus perhaps the odd game I never beat in the first place. I am looking forward to those replays, though. But now for something which is, finally, not a Strategy RPG...
  22. Blood Flow, Knuckles mvt from Sonic frontiers!
  23. Wildstyle Pistolero aka Mirage Saloon Zone Act 1 K Mix from Sonic Mania
  24. Just finished. Episodes 1 & 2 were great, but it had a very steep decline starting with episode 3 imho. sure, funny stuff here and there but for a show called knuckles our boi had much too little screentime imho. Very disappointed.
  25. Funny you mentioned Super Mario World, for I started with Sonic, so I have been a Sonic fan, but I fell in love with Mario soon after with Super Mario World.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.