All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. One thing that does worry me about the Venom design is that they seem to have removed all the references to Spidey's costume. The eyes are less shaped like a corruption of Spidey's and more like just ''demonic looking'', and his body seems to lack any webbing, which IIRC is something most Venoms did have. It makes me believe the connections this Venom have to Spiderman won't go further than ''he exists in this world.''

3. Would you change/fix Shadow origin?

I'm sort of confused about where the problems with Gerald being Eggman's grandfather even reside. Like, "oh I found my grandfather's diary and discovered this." What's so difficult to believe about that? It seems like a superfluous thing to take issue with.
  4. I wanna say we had a topic on this movie but search isn't showing it. But anyway... Venom leaked!
  5. HOLY FUCK VENOM LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD

YES.

1. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

getting a bit hyped over here sorry

6. Venom Trailer leaked! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

This is the last thing we need only a few days before Infinity offically drops!

7. Woke up from my nap to see this get leaked.

1. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

OH SHIT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS COOL

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

And then, you wake up for real.

3. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Venom = WOKE

4. Strickerx5
  8. ...The Wuxi Fingerhold from Kung Fu Panda is really just the spiritual version of a pull my finger fart joke (with spiritual fart waves!) isn’t it?

9. I hate YouTube thumbnails.. 

1. Ferno

Ferno

hqdefault.jpg

BLOO 42

HUT HUT HUT

FOOBAWW

10. Would you change/fix Shadow origin?

Eh, I think Shadow having a connection to the primary villain makes for a better story than being connected with some aliens. I mean, who's the one that's gonna be around longer? I don't see Black Doom or any Black Arms running around anymore, meanwhile Eggman is a constant. I never felt like Eggman cared too much about his family; I mean the only reason he looked into them is to use the weapon he had created. Now yea, you have that monologue on him looking up to his Grandfather, and it COULD make for an interesting angle. But I wanna balance Eggman's self-centeredness with his genuine respect. And yea, I kinda do like Shadow feeling like he has to stop Eggman as part of his atonement, so preserve any good image of the Robotnik name.
  11. @KHCast

Since I got Key Art 16, you think I have enough to beat the HSC? (91%) 

1. KHCast

KHCast

Beat it yeah. Get under 500? Probably not. I had over 100% and am at the very end of 400 now

2. Tatters

Tatters

Make sure to have one good one hit medal to get a better score.

3. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

As I said before, don't care about top 500. I just want the Mickey medal.

I need a setup. Because if I use my Santa Roxas for DBM3, I have to give up HD Namine and a lot of buffs, which means tanking hits but not dealing a lot of damage. If I go with buffs, I get beaten at 3 mill or so. 

My current setup is: 

HD Namine

EX Xion

EX Xehanort

EX Vanitas

Vexen+

EX KA16

Friend Vexen+/EX Seph 

4. KHCast

KHCast

Like tatters said, having a good one hit medal will really be good especially if you don’t have many hitter medals 

5. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

Well, I'm not sure which would be the best set-up here.

Is there any examples of good one hit medals? All I can think of that I have is FF Xion. Even then, I'm now sure how I'd bring it into my set-up.

EDIT @KHCast @Tatters

According to my game, the medals I have with single hits are: 

-Huey, Dewey, and Louie

-Twlight Thorn 

-EX Ava

-EX Sora and Riku

-EX Xion

-FF Xion

-HD Xion

-HD Anti-Form

-KH 0.2 Kairi

-Illustrated Kairi

-Launchpad

-Pride Lands Sora

-Key Art 15

-Key Art 14

-Webby

-HD Namine

-KH2 Namine

-Iago

-Illust Kairi 

-TWEWY Art

-Alice

-Winnie and Piglet

12. I told myself I'd buy Sonic Forces when I could get it for 20 bucks... Eshop sale apparently now has it for 24. Close enough?

1. Kuzu the Boloedge

Kuzu the Boloedge

Its not low enough

2. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

No. Never settle.

3. Ferno

Ferno

keep waitin

4. Chili Dawg

Chili Dawg

Okay, I will hold off. CHANGEMYMIND.jpeg

5. Kiah

Kiah

$20 is too high for Forces imo. Definitely don’t settle for $24. 

13. Non-game characters that could work in the games

It's been something like a decade since I last watched X, so I'm going off rough memory here. I think it could work in a very basic manor. I think you could build a game around having the Blue Typhoon (is that what the spaceship was called?) going to planet to planet in search of Chaos Emeralds. I think Cosmo could work as part of the cast, her and Tails were a nice couple. Not so sure about the Metarex, I think you'd probably need to redesign them a bit so they fitted in better with the Sonic aesthetic. I'd also maybe not have the plot be so miserable and dark at times, so a bit of a tonal shift. I think they could work though, but with neccesary changes. You could use them on a framework to make a "Sonic in Space" game.
  14. What music are you currently listening to?

Sonic CD on Spotify over and over whenever I need to work
  15. This was really well done for something made on a 90's TV show budget.

16. We know spider no pusspuss but does spider have peepee??

17. I’m considering going to a cat cafe in LA one day, just so I can actually hold a cat again after not doing so with mine for 5 years (he’s on the other side of the world with my parents).

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Wow. Do you keep in touch with them often, if you don't mind me asking?

2. SenEDDtor Missile

SenEDDtor Missile

Yeah I do, but seeing and baby talking the fluff ball isn’t the same as cuddling them personally.

18. The Many Worlds of Sonic

Let’s not forget the Classic World! Oh, and the Storybooks.
  19. Today
  20. My god, it’s sad someone drove into people on the sidewalk in Toronto. My condolences to the 9 families who lost their love ones. 

21. Do you think Cosmo from Sonic X could work in the games? (Same goes for the Metarex)
  22. I also disagree with the notion that Patreon is contributing to a "pay wall" system where, if use of it escalates as it does, then it means people will be forced to pay for content that was previously free. (Forgive me if I'm misrepresenting your argument here) To the contrary, I feel like Patreon has opened up more free content than it has locked it away. Of course, there are those that misuse it, but most content I follow still leave all their base content free. Unless you really want those nude versions or those early-access videos or whatever else you get from Patreon, nine times out of ten, the content you get for free as a result of others' Patreon support tends to outweigh the content that you actually get for supporting them. Not to say that supporting your favorite content creators is useless. It does come with some nice perks, and you are helping considerably with things like the cost of production and even living expenses. But more often than not, I see people opening up their content to the public more often because their Patreon allows them enough revenue that they no longer need to restrict all their content. It's a far cry from, say, the game industry for example, which in the past few years have been charging a premium price for their games, while still forcing you to pay extra for content that should have been there from the beginning. That and the advertising providers in question not really being in a particularly huge hurry to shape up their systems so the ads could be non-obtrusive and not carry with them enormous risks of malware. I'd love to support my favorite artists financially by just keeping ads up. In fact, ads could have been a mutual benefit to both consumers and creators if they weren't such a wild west "anything goes" means of making money, especially on the internet.
  23. Ah the joys of computer troubles.and this is right after I found some of my things went missing, so, yay me

24. Naean's Art & Design Topic

M.A.I. Project: #11 - Space Tail GD7-4 And Friends Piece of work 11 of 12 that I did during the first year (Fine Art) of my Art & Design course at Hull College Park Street. Led pencil on cartridge paper drawing. Part of a "Mystery And Imagination" project. Partially inspired by this piece of work: http://glenn-brown.co.uk/artworks/90/#selected_mediums=13.
  25. We get to play through Green Hill again in Sonic 1 in the new Mega-Drive Classics collection, in Sonic 1 on Switch for the SEGA Ages collection. Also in the Mania update when it eventually roles out and in Mania Plus. No doubt more Green Hill in the new Racing game.

#NotEnoughGreenHill

1. superman43

superman43

#GreenHillAlwaysFirstLevel

2. TCB

TCB

Green hill needs to be razed to the ground.

3. superman43

superman43

If it was in Generations and Mania, it would be ok. But spitting it into all mobile games and spinoffs and so on... jeez.

4. NikoS

NikoS

but in the new racing game no doubt green hill will be looking a lot more like sand hill amirite?

26. >Spend four months learning how to draw sprites for personal project

>Finally get to a semi-decent skill level

>Nearly finish sprite set

>Laptop crashes, erasing all files

picgifs-spongebob-squarepants-8518701.gif

27. BOOYA! Got all my paragraphs typed up finally! Tomorrow I create more online music accounts, and my 90-day music-posting marathon begins Wednesday. Well, 89 right now, but I'm sure I can bust out at least one more song by the time I get there.

This is so exciting. I'm going viral!

1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.