All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Screenshot it and send it to him in January. Happy New Year Ken, you lied again.
  3. 426D9B78-392C-4806-B53A-8AAAF109CD8B.png.d15ff23a2c478165652a974fcb7665be.pngD05182FA-7B32-4C92-9AE1-5791CDB05A01.png.74019bd67398205d09e44a1648ca7584.png

4. If you remember what we saw of Vector's car before Vector's reveal, the car was provided for him. Wouldn't be surprised if the alien other world abduction plot explained all the cars being provided by the same source.
  5. Bergamo (Ogilvie)

The General 'Murican Politics Thread

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/politics/susan-collins-says-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-is-settled-law/index.html Senator Susan Collins, seen as one of the key votes that could sink Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination, has stated he told her that Roe v. Wade is settled law. This is basically her way of saying she will vote yes for him, though she plays the moderate game and says she will not make a decision until after his hearing. Noteworthy: Chief Justice Earl Warren played the game that he would be a strong conservative. He turned out to be a massive liberal once he cleared confirmation. In all likelihood, the fate of Roe v. Wade will fall to Chief Justice Roberts. He has helped craft many of the Supreme Court's compromise decisions that gave both sides something they liked. A lot of conservatives hate him for this. Given the huge margin of popular support for abortion rights in the first trimester, Roberts is likely to uphold the precedent established in Casey, where abortion is legal until the point of viability (where removal of the fetus would not cause an undue burden). https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/politics/paul-manafort-trial-jury/index.html Paul Manafort has been found guilty of 8 charges, but the fact 10 charges were not resolved forced the judge to declare a mistrial.
  6. Finished replaying Sonic's story in Adventure. Final Egg is still an amazing final stage and the Egg Viper boss so epic. With the music and Viper's aggressive attacks it makes for a very exciting and tense boss fight... and the sucidial attack at the end always always has me on edge.  "watch out, he's up to someting"

7. Once the game revealed more of its direction I knew it wasn't really aimed at me, but while the topic of cars is still on the mind, I gotta say going from this: To this: Was pretty disappointing, to me. I mean it's not like the other All Star Racing games do much different with their vehicle designs, but for what the teaser trailer was worth, it looked like we could have been getting sleeker, more detailed car designs built around typical car traits and designs. Obviously I wasn't expecting Gran Turismo-level graphics and models, as it was just a Cgi teaser trailer, lmao, but at the very least I saw a lot of potential for the game with a new kind of aesthetic in this vein, in the same way Hot Wheels takes typical car traits and builds it's own unique or wild designs around them. Again, the game totally isn't aimed at me at this point, and I get what they're going for, but I just think it's a real shame that we've basically got straight up toy cars again out of this, when it could have been something a lot cooler. Vector's vehicle is probably the closest to what I was looking for so far, though; it's got a somewhat solid muscle-car build down, while being personalized to feel like it fits in with the character, as well. It's not amazing, but it is a lot closer to what I wanted out of the vehicle designs in the first place.
  8. At a buffet celebrating my sister's birthday!

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Don't you ever go to a buffet for your birthday, or wish you could??

2. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

It's a tradition for us. Buffet every birthday it seems.

3. Kiah

Kiah

Eat a plateful for me!

9. s2dng-20100326-0207340.jpg

Reaction: Those dudes are an Assist Trophy in Smash

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Nonsense. The Settlers are clearly playable fighter material, and it's baffling how Sakurai doesn't realize this.

(And yes, I never played Settlers) 

2. Thigolf

Thigolf

(I honestly wouldn't be opposed)

10. Today
  11. DaddlerTheDalek

Team Sonic Racing - GamesCom Impressions

Still looking forward to test the gamescom build in the coming days.
  12. Do you want more? https://www.gamersglobal.de/news/148528/gc-2018-team-sonic-racing-angespielt-mit-tails-und-knuckles-gewonnen This German preview treats the game like a very, very early build, though they say "as of now it's still slated for 2018". They mention the unstable frame-rate, bugs, collision problems such as cars flipping over upon touching the walls, and the sound mixing being unfinished. They did like it otherwise, and revealed the Rhythm Wisp fills your screen with vibrating music notes. Personally? Delay this, Sega! Those holiday sales may look tasty, but it's not worth ruining the only branch of Modern Sonic games that is not critically panned yet.
  13. Wait... are we sure TSR is coming out this year?

Well... two companies confirmed they're making the in toys.

Yet neither one have revealed even a prototype yet. Even distributors don't have TSR toys on their stock lists.

14. What I had feared is coming to pass.

Even with it’s weak graphic style, TSR still can’t manage to even play smoothly.

Fucking amazing

For the love of god Sega, delay this. Don’t fuck up a spin-off game... again

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Watch as they somehow manage to make a racing game somehow as glitchy and broken as 06, complete with load times.

2. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

But it won an award for best casual game Stricker. We'll be fine nothing to worry about at all.

3. KHCast

KHCast

Well at least KH3 at gamescom is doing great 

4. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

What does KH3 have to do with this?

5. KHCast

KHCast

It’s on the twitter post that’s talking about TSR lol

15. Blue Blood

I'm wary of framerate criticism as it often is something that remains an issue until shortly before release, but even so the impressions aren't exactly glowing or anything yet. This game is turning out to be a let down.
  16. Just spoken to TSS staffer Jason. He told me that TSR also had frame rate issues at E3.
  17. SupahBerry

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (December 7th)

It's amazing how intense the stuff they're getting away with for 10 year olds is. Though this might also confirm that "Reaping Luigi's soul" might be as far as they'll go. This could be a point against there being an Adventure Mode like in the past, as Melee and Brawl received T ratings. Then again, Melee was before the "E10+" was added, and the mostly T rated parts of Brawl are the "FPS Brown" graphics, and those blood red burn marks Master Hand was shown with in SSE. Nobody is really looking for a story that's as dark or darker than SSE, so it's only a matter of time till we see just how graphic the final game's content is. I don't think this is good news for Doom Slayer, but we'll know for sure.
  18. Sega DogTagz

I remember Transformed had inconsistent and low frame rate presentations not too far ahead of its release as well - it feels like most Sonic games do actually. Its like that is one of the last things that gets fixed... This is where having a new branch of Sumo working on this game starts to hurt. They won't have the past experience to fall back on in ironing out all the kinks.
  19. "You get Mania, after that have a decade of cheap budget games"

1. TheOcelot

TheOcelot

Mania was a cheap budget game 

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I game for a decade of more Mania.

20. JosepHenry

Yep, is settled, this game needs a delay. Hopefully Sega will do the sensible thing. DELAY IT.
  21. I guess the cars don't so much represent personalities as they do the characters themselves on a physical level. Vector's car looks like him, down to the teeth and spikes.
  22. ...What is this?

1. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

A super happy love love field trip!

2. DiamondX

DiamondX

You know, if the screenshots on the Steam Page and the title didn't give it away, it would've been a better twist.

3. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

yup.

Nobody bought it.

4. DiamondX

DiamondX

I'd say it's out of place.

But THH at least has quite a sense of humour.

So I suppose it works?

5. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Yeah. DR2 is far more over the top given its setting which helps.

23. 1534867610303m.jpg

Press F to send condolences

1. SonicWind

SonicWind

God, I hate cancer.

Best wishes to everyone who knew and loved him.

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

He had been fighting all of this like a warrior, and had recovered multiple times from it. Yet somehow I knew all of this effort would merely delay it's effect on him. 

It's at least reliving to know that his long suffering has finally stopped.

3. superman43

superman43

SonicWind, you are not the only one. 

Lazy Town was not amongst the best cartoons for me, but has been quite high and mainly my sister loved it. And the character was perfect. R.I.P. 

4. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

Fuck cancer

5. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

This suck. We were all ecstatic when he went into remission and after all that it still got him.

R.I.P Stefan.

6. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Fuck. This is the news I never wanted to hear. 😕

Rest in peace Stefan. I hope things will be better for you in the afterlife.

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.