All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. "So uh why are there two of you?" Ryoko asked, "I mean yeah they just explained the General was added to replace Shirogane but why you though?" Ryoko seemed to have a point on things. LOG however didn't seem like he could answer as he was out of it. "I think I'm gonna go now. I have to think of better LOG Challenges. Something that is REAL entertainment unlike that travesty Tsumugi brought. Much more planning to be done after all." LOG then prepared to leave by spiraling out of existence. "So he ran away" Ragna said, "dammit just we were getting answers!" He then noticed General Teddie was still in the room. "Unless you want to spill them." Ragna then pulls out Blood-Scythe and pointed it at the General in hopes of getting information out of him.
  3. bedd8609fc73585da9074336d1a99293.jpg

Happy birthday!

1. Kiah

Kiah

Omg I love this! Thank you Forte! 😋

4. Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

Herm's just translated a statement put out by Toei themselves, that seem to imply that they currently have no plans for the series pass the new movie
  5. I have Amy and I plan to get Mina on Setsunakou, but Sally has an actual plush from SegaWorld circa 1997 and it's very rare. If anyone can notify me when it shows up again on eBay, or can link to someone besides Setsunakou who sells homemade Sally plushes, that'd be nice.
  6. General Teddie looks at LOG and back to the displeased Skylanders. Nervous about what these new Persona-users could do to him or LOG, General Teddie makes his move. "...T-This transmission is over!" He exclaims, fumbling at the controls before shutting down the connection to the Box Dimension. As the Skylanders simply stand in disbelief, Teddie tries to change the subject. "S-So... Ryoko-chan... fancy meeting you here, heh..."
  7. Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

Alternatively they can take the Naruto Shippuden route and bring the show back in a new Super-related moniker. Maybe they decide to throw another tournament in ten Earth years time, therefore the timeline is chucked into the End of Z territory we’ve wanted for so long?
  8. "I don't know, I prefer platformers..." Yuta said, oblivious to everyone's groaning. He was nowhere near as savy as everyone else when it came to L.O.G's origins. Queen meanwhile just kept staring at the TV, trying to figure out exactly what just happened. Her and Futaba had been on the island for a grand total of five minutes and already she was lost, "Futaba, the shadow appears to be based on a computer, can you scan for it's weakness?"
  9. Sonic's world

Coming from Takashi "every game is in a bubble" Iizuka-sama it might be
  10. However despite General Teddie's wishes, LOG was still pretty infuriated with what he saw. "No matter how many times I see it I will never get over how Tsumugi just upped and left like that. Foolish child. I tried to teach her the ways of entertainment! What does she do? Try to blow up worlds! She obviously didn't care about the entertainment! The fun! The excitement! Not for some silly agenda!" LOG clearly wasn't having a good day over this. He kept shaking his head while fuming steam. Then he suddenly stops and returns to normal. "Anyone wants to play a fun car building game?" Everyone gave a collective groan at LOG's suggestion. However he was just trying to keep his mind off his problem.
  11. Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

1. Kiah

Kiah

It’s been going good! Thank you so much MightyRay! 🤗

12. Today
  13. This just in:

Pokémon Snap is still an awesome game.

1. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

I don't believe your lies!

14. They were really serious about making this game Generations 2. Hell, if it wasn't for Zavok and Infinite I'm sure they would have put in Mephiles and Black Doom too.
  15. i got 3 hours of sleep last night

ive been up since 5am

im still up

grimerold.png

1. Forte-Metallix

Forte-Metallix

How you'll feel when this is all over:

File:089Muk.png

2. Kiah

Kiah

Same! Had a 6 am shift and I got so little sleep due to closing last night. Not to mention everyone is calling, texting and messaging me because it’s my birthday...I just want to go to sleep! 😴

16. Sonic's world

Two Worlds is so obviously at odds with the games until 06 that they should have just officially declared Sonic Unleashed and later games are a full blown reboot instead of a soft "wink wink we won't call it one but we might act like it" one.
  17. latest?cb=20120516211424

This looks relishously good.

18. latest?cb=20121201001350

Hope your birthday is as colorful as rainbow-colored jello!

1. Kiah

Kiah

Thank you! “The colors feel so right...”🙂

19. Pokemon Sun/Moon PLUS ULTRA (Alola Region Games)

Chances are they will be. (Though it's not the Cherish Ball that makes them untradeable on the GTS, it's the Classic Ribbon attached to them. Either way, I hate it!) But if you've got a friend with Ultra Moon, you should be able to trade them without issue. Only the GTS (and Wonder Trade, I think) prevents them from being traded.
  20. Behind the scenes of the greatest video game commercial ever:

1. A Checker KING heavy engin

A Checker KING heavy engin

I thought this was for the super Mario odessy commercial.

2. DoubleXXCross

DoubleXXCross

It's not that Japanese Zelda cosplay commercial with the rap and breakdancing?

21. Yesterday
  22. What exactly is this Monika meme anyways? I've seen it about in the past few weeks but I don't really get it.

1. Penny

Penny

it's from doki doki literature club. you'd have to play it to understand tbh. it's free if you ever want to. best to go in with no spoilers

2. NikoS

NikoS

*cough

3. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Play Doki Doki Literature Club.

Do it now!

23. Pokemon Sun/Moon PLUS ULTRA (Alola Region Games)

Will these be in Cherish Balls? I'd really like the Dialga event but I have Ultra Sun. Would be great if they were tradeable.
  24. Telltale Batman Season 2: The Enemy Within

Episode 4 trailer Some interesting points and some cool looking animation, but so far I'm just not feeling it.. It's a shame because I really like how some of these scenes look. The cel shading and lighting just oozes with style. But the plot just feels as drab as just about any post-2011 DC property.
  25. Good evening. 

1. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Evenin'! How are ya?

2. Tefutakato
    3. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

That's good.

4. Kiah

Kiah

Good evening!

26. I7AD2Cc.jpg

prequel memes give me life

27. IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog (coming 2018)

That does seem rather reasonable. I mean at least one mandate (cream couldn't fighr) was subverted late into the comics.
  1. Load more activity