All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today

The most important trailer of the day 

4. Having a long gap between main titles doesn't guarantee that the game will automatically be better. (as we have already seen) I personally think that the huge gaps are causing Sonic Team to be "Out of practice" when it comes to making the mainline games. It would be one thing if they were actually doing something during all that time but in general the more far off and lenient the deadlines are the more people are going to procrastinate. I definitely want to have "bigger" games again but Forces had a four year gap from the last major Sonic Team game but it only took me all of one day to finish it.
  5. What do you mean Sony didn’t own Insomniac years ago?

6. Lemme correct you there: don't trust ANYTHING you see on 4chan. Even if they might be true. That way, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
  7. I guess its a good thing I wasn't talking about people who are already fans huh
  8. Anyone who dares to imply humans don’t see dogs and cats as anything more than mere pets, they can get stuffed. They clearly don’t know love, affection and empathy.

9. Calm down there, Ronaldo. But if anything, I hope they use something like that as an excuse to actually something with his character again and/or bring back the other Zeti for a change.
  10. Just saw the leak. It is unbelievably fake. Don’t trust everything you see on 4chan, because anyone can say anything on there without any proof. Only a very very small percentage is legit, while everything else that takes up 99% of all leaks are bullshit. Not to mention how a lot of this doesn’t even make sense with SEGA’s actions, as for instance, they are perfectly fine with paying rights to Dreams Come True to use the soundtracks of Sonic 1 and 2 in games.
  11. A printing factory hidden in a cherry blossom forest during winter, ha. Those guys are genius.

1. Ferno

Ferno

i keep forgetting that stage exists

2. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

how is there a cherry blossom in winter, anyways

that’s not how cherry blossoms work

3. Jango

Jango

HOW DARE YOU, IT'S THE BEST STAGE IN MANIA, BEST MUSIC, BEST EVERYTHING FERNO

4. Jango

Jango

@Polkadi~☆ because aesthetics Polkadarling.

5. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

don’t call me thaaat >///<

It’s certainly a wonderful stage aesthetically, and I cannot deny that. However, I personally like Stardust Speedway and Mirage Saloon more. The best part of Mania is how everyone’s favourites are different~!

6. Jango

Jango

I actually didn't liked Press Garden the first time I've played, I admit. I might actually hated it! The music didn't caught me and the level design was all over the place. I don't know exactly why I felt that way before, because on my second playthrough of Mania, I ended up loving it! The music especially. Everything clicked somehow, go figure. I'm actually between Press Garden and Studiopolis as my favorite Mania zones.

Oh, to have a game full of brand new zones... as much as I love Stardust Speedway, Chemical Plant, Flying Battery and heck, even Oil Ocean re-designs and ideas. I mean, at the end of the way, the game is just so fucking great to play and (pleasant to listen) that I don't even care which level I'm playing, simple as that. Games should be fun before anything else in my book. Heck, even Green Hill for the 20th time was good in Mania because of the level design, new gimmicks and twists.

7. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

Act 1 is better than Act 2.

There I said it.

8. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

Good can we have  a fully original game next

9. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

What @JosepHenry said

Mania's great and all but only 4 new zones was saaaad.

12. LTTP but wow at that 4chan "leak." I checked out once it said Sega trying to get the music rights to the trilogy back (they've had no problems about Nakamura/DCT owning the rights to the S1/S2 soundtrack for the past near-thirty years; and S3 is a legal landmine that might never be solved anytime soon); so I didn't even see the comments about Sega getting Insomniac/Rare to develop games or having a Sonic exclusive per system until I read the reactions. Somebody was either seriously trying way too hard or was actively trolling.
  13. Beat Yo-Kai Watch Blasters!

14. Damn, this video hits all the right nails. Great view.
  15. Anyone else think "what took them so long?" After the Sony Purchasing Insomniac news came to light?

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

I was more “Well fuck, that completely tanks my chance of getting Spider-Man on PC”

2. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

@Strickerx5 it’s a ps4 exclusive, why were you getting your hopes up

3. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Sunset Overdrive was an Xbox exclusive tho

4. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

yeah, but it got to come to PC as a “microsoft exclusive”

5. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

It's on Steam though.

6. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

so are other microsoft games, and?

7. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

It was very much positioned in a way that made it look like Insomniac had made the call, not Microsoft. Even then, not every Microsoft game on PC has the Steam attachment. It was a special case that, I had hoped, would carry over with Spider-Man seeing as Insomniac was still a third party; even with as small of a chance it had. No one thought Sunset would ever make the jump either back then.

But hey, guess it's stuck in 30fps hell for the time being. Seriously, I really do hope Microsoft do well over the next few years and force a change in the other two.

8. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Alright, fair enough. Only some Microsoft games make it to Steam, it’s a very on-off thing.

I guess it was with Spider-Man that Sony Entertainment were given the opportunity to make a Marvel game, not Insomniac. But when told of the opportunity by Sony Entertainment, Insomniac offered to be the one to make something of it. Therefore, the distribution rights aren’t up to Insomniac, as they don’t actually own the game (in a sense). Whereas for Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac offered to make the game exclusively for Xbox One, so they initiated and therefore own the game.

9. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

does that mean sunset overdrive can come to ps4

10. Kuzu the Boloedge

Kuzu the Boloedge

"You mean they weren't owned by Sony already?"

16. I've officially begun a playthrough of Batman the Telltale Series. Want to see what all the buzz is about.

17. Yesterday
  18. Apparently a big Sonictuber has been outed as a sexual predator

1. Balding Spider
    2. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

I take it it's against the rules to say who was it?

3. SaturnWolf

SaturnWolf

CrazySonicfan110.

You can view the whole mess here:

4. Zaysho

Zaysho

The fuck is with YouTubers this year

5. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

@Zaysho It's not just this year.

6. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

Wow that's fucked up.

Per the norm for YouTubers this year I guess.

7. Zaysho

Zaysho

@Balding Spider Fair, but I don't normally follow this stuff and I've just been hearing about it so often this year it's pretty surprising.

8. Kuzu the Boloedge

Kuzu the Boloedge

Not surprised, just disappointed. 

19. 5G bout to be wild af

20. In the Steam early access game that began life in 2016 My Summer Car, where you play a young adult who has the family house to himself so sets about building a rally car, gave you the ability to piss from the very start. I don't care about Death Stranding giving you that ability to piss.

21. skull902: Let's Play Donkey Kong Country
  22. That's almost never true for any game series, but I especially don't think it's true for Sonic. Personality, appearance, and gameplay styles all mean there's a decent chance you'll play as someone else first. Sonic's name in the title helps his popularity outside of the pepole who buy the games, but you can't really say the same for the people who do.
  23. Oi… while I've been avoiding this thread for quite a number of months, I also have it bookmarked as my primary access point to the site; like staring at a car fire, train wreck, &c. I mean I'm not usually one to tell someone to give up on their hopes and dreams, but sometimes you also have to know when to throw in the towel, less you go down like Apollo (and Ken's swings have certainly missed more often than not). If anything, I fear he's in the same spot as prequel-era George Lucas; he's seemingly doing too much on his own with no one but himself to say "no, that's a bad idea." Like, the concept Ken seems to be going for could work… maybe… kind of… sort of? …he just needs to reign it in a bit, and perhaps let others handle the brunt-work of drawing, inking, and coloring. …but, as has been pointed out in the past, his unrestrained years at Archie has bloated his ego to astronomical proportions — even when the comic book industry as a whole has all but forgotten him. I wish him no ill will but there needs to be something that'll cause him to take pause and start over and start small, piece-by-piece, instead of trying to create something monumental out of Popsicles® sticks.
  24. Oh really? That's interesting. Might have to look that up.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.