Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. SupahBerry

[CHALLENGE] Make FNAS Harder

Well maybe if these direct, yet Eggman corrupted clones utilized more of the feats of their original counterparts versus playing Red Light-Green Light just like child-possessed robots would, then you'd really be in trouble. Just charge your office doors with spin attacks, and they'll chew up your power in no time flat. I dunno, give him either Luiginette's job. The Puppet's vibe as being one of the most important sequel characters in FNAF next to PG/Springtrap feels somewhat fitting for Shadow for me. The enemies from FNAS2 outside of the Withered are actually robots, and Shadow would no doubt refuse to have his likeness cloned to perform baby songs and hokey comedy acts, so just make a robot behind his back would be easier.
  3. Gruffin

Some Sonic hot takes?

It's cool to make cringy self-insert Sonic OCs. It's creatively fulfilling, fun to do, and is something that is done in spite of all the mockery towards them. On that note, the avatar creator in Forces was a fantastic idea.
  4. Tarr started firing at her opponents before all of the sudden... the water pistols began to fade from her hands. Tarr's eyes widened as shefrantically looked around for them. She then smacked her head and groaned. "Č̸̮͙͎̕͝ͅř̵̛̤͇͈͑̾a̷̛͓͓p̷̨͕̱̫̈̔̚!̷̲͐̆͜" Tarr's voice suddenly sounded very glitchy as she swore to herself, a stark contrast from the cool and collected individual they met earlier, "I guess guns fade away for me If I run out of ammo!" Tarr ducked and dodged the attacks as she searched for other water guns... There were a ton at the beach, so there had to be a few extras! As Tarr looked over them, she noticed many of different shapes and sizes, some that fired water rapidly, some that shot big blasts of water, and the familiar pistols she was using. Tarr picked up the "shotgun-like" watergun before looking over at the other guns. "Hm, better take extra just in case I run out." Tarr picked up the other guns, storing them in an invisible inventory before turning to a beach chair... she noticed a fresh beach towel as well. "Maybe I can use that to... heh "heal" my allies?" Tarr picked that up as well. After that, she turned around back to the battle, ready to fight once again!
  5. Today
  6. Well, I should have clarified this: There are some improvements to be made, both minor and major. However, I don't think they should start over, as the combat was fun for me, and I think it could work for a Sonic action RPG, if improvements are made and all. Keep in mind, though, the combat system of Frontiers has only been in one game. Perhaps they could improve it in future games.
  7. "Swimsuit already at the ready!" Komaru comments, already wearing what she had underneath the whole time. "It's gonna be cool to see what's underwater in another world, right? We never really think about like, interdimensional seaweed!" Clearly she put a lot more thought into that than who followed behind her. "Because what IS there to even think about?" Hiyoko asks, also decked out in swimwear. "Seaweed is seaweed. It's nothing cool like, alien fish."
  8. Cute. Also they are going to have more skins like these: Hopefully they'll add Riders, Black Knight, Boom, Movie, more of the Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog, and Classic skins too
  9. "W-Woah!" Ivorn gasped as the two henchminions hoisted him up without a problem. If they could carry him AND move in the water, going down would be no problem at all for him. In a way, they were like small pseudo-submarines... though he felt he shouldn't think of them as just objects. "T-Thank you very much!" he replied, his pupil turning into an upside-down V. "I promise I'll take good care of them and make sure no seaweed gets stuck in them, and..." Lily giggled to herself. Ivorn was going off on the myriad of ways the henchminions were impressive robots, in the same way she always found endearing. Looking up at Robrainiac while Ivorn promised to buff out any rust that might appear, she said, "Thank you, but I think I can manage. I'm actually quite good at diving. In fact..." She turned back to Ivorn, and smiled. "...That's how we first met, all those years ago."
  10. "Hahaha!" Sayaka laughs as Jessica went all out with this super move. "Oh, you have GOT to teach me that!" Sayaka grins, noticing Sonic and Vash join the action. "Well, look who joined us?" "And miss this action? Nooo, sir!" Sonic chuckles as he slides in. "And I got backup!" He states, nudging to Vash. "Vash, Sayaka. Sayaka, Vash, now we're all introduced, let's party!" Sayaka gives a small salute before getting back into fighting stance, the odds are now properly evened.
  11. As it stands now it's too basic and options are too overpowering, while also lacking distinction. I don't at all believe depth = good when it comes to combat. I think the latest Ys games are the greatest ARPGs ever made, but they have very simplistic combat systems that are compounded by kinetic, frantic pacing and broadly fantastic enemy/encounter design. Sonic Frontiers gets a handful of things right, like distinct bosses with a good number of phases to them, but it lacks a strong sense of progression, has no expression, and generally encounters are spread too thin. Basic encounters aren't engaging at all and straight up have no point to them once you reach a certain point, and the general flow of combat isn't fun enough by itself for me to WANT to engage in it. I think they should scrap it and start over, keeping just aspects like the Cyloop, health system, and broadly decent boss design. What's there right now can offer up some fun, but it feels too thin and meaningless much of the time.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Game 11 - Star Wars Battlefront (Classic Collection) - Campaign Completed Did the 2 campaigns in the original game, the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War. I'd forgotten how sluggish the original is but heck, was good to go back to it. Had to rethink how I played! Also this game seems to be better in the Classic Collection than 2 is, though maybe the patches helped?
  14. “Hm… I suppose it could be a nice opportunity to see what the divers come across.” Nia smiles, nodding in agreement with Jack’s suggestion and looking down at her clothes. “I am not suited for a deep dive, myself though, so I will be staying aboard the boat,” she says, turning towards the rental boats nearby.
  15. Phoenix and Iris shook her heads. "If anything, that works out quite well for us", Iris said cheerfully. "Pairing up huh?", Shantae asked, side-eyeing Jack Sparrow. "Let's see. Either we go boating or go scuba diving with Robrainiac", she said to Jack. @Emperor Robrainiac "I'll have you know I'm quite an ace at either manning a vessel or taking a fancy to swim", Jack Sparrow boasted his versatility. "We'll be going on the rowing venture. Or, whichever way the boats will go", Iris said, tugging Phoenix along. "We'll think about it", Shantae said. She and Jack were more adept to swimming, though either venture sounded promising. "Mayhaps, thos who go by boat can follow along those scuba diving before they descend to deeper depths", Jack Sparrow suggested.
  16. “We won’t all be able to fit in one boat, remember.” Nia places her hands on her hips and closes her eyes, tilting her chin up confidently. “But since we are so esteemed and these fine people are so gracious, I’m sure we can take as many boats as we like.” Who knows if someone will break the truth to her or not…
  17. " 'Tutorial mission'?" Vash blinked at Tarr curiously. He glanced at Sonic, wondering if it was just a joke he wasn't in on. Nonetheless, he smiled and nodded along with her directions. He picked up one of the spare water guns and examined it for a moment before spinning it in his right hand. "I'll do what I can to-" Vash cut himself off when he saw Jessica's spell get unleashed. He just stared at it slack jawed in awe. "...I'm glad she's on our side." He gave a nervous smile and laugh. But some others weren't so fortunate... like Tifa. She could only slowly back away in shock, as if entranced, before hearing Lumina call out. "On it!" She started running away as best she could, though with the bombardment of water spheres and how unsettled the water underneath her was, her footing was definitely unstable. Vash gave Dokamon a wave and a grin. "We'll give it our all!" He balled his hands into fists and held them at about shoulder height as a display of motivation.
  18. "Heehee. Let's go see what your amazing talent has earned us." Though Lander was initially nervous, the kindness displayed by the Pianta and Nia's smiling face seemed infectious, even he was getting excited. He pokes his head out of the hut and signals to Komaru and the others. @Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon@Failinhearts "Hey everyone! We can use these boats to cross the water to reach that shallow area. Who's coming with?" He asks the others present. Robrianiac has already moved on to prepare his diving expedition. As tempting as that was, Lander should probably learn to walk, before he can run, so to speak.
  19. Might as well get a check-in done myself this week. I've opted for a major project this week and have been working my way through Sonic Adventure DX. Finished the stories and I'm on Big's emblem trials. This is my first time going for full 100% completion and my experience with Adventure this time has been...different compared to normal. Maybe due to some Sonic burnout, who knows. Either way, I'll probably take a break after SADX and come back to SA2 Battle at another point.
  20. Cyb3rkn1ght

While I agree with both, in the canonical history of these games, Amy, Eggman and Luigi were all nightguards, with Luigi being the only one to survive. plus, these aren’t animatronics. (Not the regular ones), they are direct clones of them. also what could shadow do?
  21. This week its game no 21 completed and 100%ed....Tails Adventure(s). Not played this is a while and its down there as one if my least favourite sonic / associated games...more so than Spinball, but a bit better than Labrynth. One thing that REALLY suprised me with this revisit is how it has the DNA of the 3ds Boom games written all over it. The constant level exploration, unlocking items to aid progression and other parts of the levels...the seafox...honestly, the only thing missing was the Enerbeam. Not a big fan of the pace, but as an enjoyable hour goes...it does the job. Again...you can see by 1995 how the devs were really pushing the limits with the 8bit graphics. Check in is (suprise, suprise) Horizon. Done a load of side quests, got all bar one ornament and have unlocked the mission to see the holo images in the sky. The chinese new year and xmas ones looked great. Now up to level 47...going to try to get to level 50 next week before taking on the final story mission. Also, been chipping away at gta chinatown wars. I do much prefer Liberty City to Los Santos...it just seems to fit the "vibe" of the games so much better.
  22. all imma say is this better be good
  23. Maple Syrup

Sonic should have a guitar and play the Toreador march! (I know nothing about this game, just the memes)
  24. Rabid-Coot

Gulible Knuckles is back and has been tricked into believing he can't.
  25. SupahBerry

How bout making this Sonic fangame with "Sonic" in the title only have Sonic characters. They really didn't need to shove Mario guys in there; he already has Five Nights at Wario's. How did Shadow never appear throughout most of the series, yet they put Toad in? And why would someone like Knuckles play a defenseless security guard? He could pulverize every mascot clone in twelve seconds or less. As for actually answering the question, perhaps make every Sonic-tronic have... y'know... super speed? Like what this franchise is know for??? Imagine FNAF where everyone was Foxy
  26. I doubt the guy has anywhere near enough Sonic knowledge to even be aware of Sonic 06, given that the game never got an Archie adaptation. He can't even get certain basic facts about the comics themselves right, such as the main setting being Mobius Prime and not Mobius-212, or even spelling Bunnie's last name correctly. Normally I wouldn't get on the man's case for a few slip-ups because everyone has slip-ups, but considering his arrogance in believing he's the final word on everything, I think I'm justified in pointing out that that is empirically not the case.
  27. “I believe I don’t have any further questions, no. Your explanation was clear and informative.” Nia shakes her head and bows slightly, then turning around to face Lander. “Well, I suppose I do have a way with words. It is only fair that we can enjoy the amenities here without cost, after all.” She smiles proudly, apparently not having noticed the sign when she and Lander had first approached the Pianta. At least he’s nice enough to not mention it…
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.