Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Expand your character roster with more than just playable Skylanders with NPCs! In Daily Life, have your own lineup of characters SEPARATE from your own Skylander count to act as supporting roles! They can be spread across Club Penguin as workers, assistants or just to have someone you love on the team who can't fight! 1.) CHARACTER LIMITS NPCs have their own character limit to prevent oversaturation and character hogging. While they don't contribute to your list of 21 Skylanders, you can have up to FIVE NPCs at a time. So choose wisely! 2.) JOB TYPES To encourage Writers to diversify their NPC lineup and tailor make them to fulfill a certain role in the narrative and worldbuilding, make sure when writing an NPC's bio, instead of classifying an Element and Battle Class, they are instead given a JOB TYPE. The following Job Types are available to classify your NPCs with: Worker: Generic worker character who tends to retail, construction and maintenance of Club Penguin and its services. Teacher: Tends to the academy to teach Skylanders ways of combat, espionage, problem solving, etc. Guard: Protector of Club Penguin from internal or external forces that threaten the island. Pet: Companion owned by a Skylander or NPC that has agency and defined personalities. Technician: Technical support, engineer or hacker that handles the more digital side of island duties. Note that characters like Rush, Pokemon, or other collectable monster type characters under the possession of other Skylanders do not count as "Pets", or would count towards the NPC total. They are considered a part of a Skylanders' arsenal. 3.) PARTICIPATION LIMITS NPCs can only exist within the confines of Club Penguin. They are not allowed to go off-world without the go ahead of Skylanders Staff. This means they cannot participate in most episodes, they are solely Daily Life assets. 4.) EPISODIC EXCEPTIONS NPCs can take part in episodes IF an episode is tailor made for them. Be it an individually written episode or part of a collaboration, the story has to center around the NPC where the narrative can only make sense if they and they alone are the lead. These story implementation, like all story elements must be looked over and approved by staff. ------------------------- And there you have it! The ins and outs of our new NPC system! Now make those bios, and enjoy!
  3. until
    Knuckles is now out on Paramount+, and to celebrate its release, another version of Movie Knuckles is coming to Sonic Speed Simulator! Now he wears his iconic hat! Collect dumbbells to earn this hatted warrior in this repeat of last week's event! Be one of the first 12,500 people to complete this event to earn an exclusive Knuckles hat for your avatar that has exclusive perks in game! Learn how to collect dumbbells fast, even if you are a newcomer to earn this one and done Knuckles variant with this handy guide by @Ryannumber1gamer!
  4. Today
  5. Does this count as a game featuring Knuckles? Chaotix fucking sucks, by the way. It's fascinating that what was essentially the de facto flagship title of the console, that is legitimately as frequently beautiful to look at as well as extremely visually dense (not to mention its phenemonal soundtrack) has a core gameplay loop that's so atrocious. The only part it has that almost works is Speed Slider, but I was playing through the final levels of this actually literally half asleep and was still plowing through everything. I do really like the special stages though, and while they're practically impossible after the first couple of them the wireframe second versions also look really cool. Like this background is so pretty with its animated water with like 8 different layers of parallax scrolling but you spend so much of the game pinballing off of everything that you never actually see anything. It also barely plays/controls any better. The whole thing is the techiest of tech demoes; like everything about Sonic CD (good and bad) amped up a hundred times. Also: lol Sonic Heroes. This game had three designers? I wouldn't have been surprised if you told me it didn't even have one. Six map designers? Were they each taking turns doing individual tiles? It even has the Blinx guy. At least a couple people showed the fuck up to work on this. And how!
  6. I'm not convinced Bark has ever had any first words. He lets his fists do the talking, and they make two highly compelling arguments.
  7. A super No.1 washedupgamer

Quick Time Event - Draw Whatever Sonic Character Comes to Mind RIGHT NOW

It's no big deal. That was funny anyway.
  8. Cyb3rkn1ght

What Are Your Relationship Headcannons?

Bro who put lil bro in Peach’s Dress bru
  9. Maple Syrup

That could work! They're kinda the same, yet polar opposites. (Haha. Julietails. Romarine.)
  10. Hedgehugs

Nah my friends were joking about it too, with how Nine was so jealous of Tails being on Sonic's mind more, can't blame anyone for seeing it like that, but as someone who lowkey related to Nine as a kid I can't bring myself to make fun of the poor guy. Bro went through a lot haha. Though despite my controversial likes in ships, really can't bring myself to like Sonine or whatever it's called. Just way too much baggage, misunderstanding and jealousy going on and I'm boring so I like things being as fluffy, warm-hearted, and sappy as possible. Respect to a few people I know who do, though. I understand the appeal. Also, since we were talking about rarepairs, kinda wanna bring up a ship that wasn't really a rarepair but nowadays probably could be considered one; Tails/Marine (Tailrine? I don't know the ship name haha). It's cute and lowkey I won't deny I like it as the foil to Sonic/Blaze but since Blaze's World rarely gets focused on we never get any interactions between the two goobers anymore... Outside of that one Sonic Art we got a few months back (and by a few months back I just realized it's almost a year old oops): (Who forced my poor bro into a dress? ) Sure the few living Tails/Marine shippers were eating good when this came out.
  11. Well, the idea of rushing through it was kind of intended, as it was what I had in mind when creating the topic. However, once people started posting, and I could tell that everybody followed my instructions, but as in, drawing right now from memory, etc, but not within seconds, I quickly accepted the idea. It's kind of amazing seeing what people come with within the guidelines I made. Anyways, regarding your drawing, yeah, that is a pretty good looking Knuckles! It looks completely accurate for being completely based on memory. Nicely done! Oh yeah, and again, sorry for the whole tail/leg thing earlier.
  12. Doing my Knuckles check in, since I was asked to check out what was new on the Speed Sim test server, I decided to get the event done and get the boy. He's got the hat so he's automatically the best character in the game.
  13. Half of the codes don’t work for me, but I already have good chao so I’m fine
  14. A super No.1 washedupgamer

Quick Time Event - Draw Whatever Sonic Character Comes to Mind RIGHT NOW

Here's a better pick of knuckles. I didn't rush it this time and I drew him from memory:
  15. Yesterday
  16. Weekly Check-In : Sonic Adventure DX (Steam Release, Modded) I finished Tails' Adventure this week...but not before I got some Dreamcast conversion mods installed. Goodbye vanilla SADX! ...And after seeing how the game looks? In full widescreen, no less? Good riddance. Don't get me wrong, I did like the DX models, but during Sonic's Adventure I couldn't shake the feeling that they themselves looked like they were modded in; The extra life icons and ending screens even still used the old look! It's up to personal taste really, but I prefer the low poly aesthetic of the Dreamcast models and how well they blend with the scenery/animations compared to the DX ones. The characters look like they belong in the game now. I also liked the DX textures when I had nothing else to compare them to...but the world looks much more vibrant now and I don't think I could go back lol. It's just...wow, what a difference. Lookin' good, Burger Guy. I ended up using PKR's SADX Mod Installer to make the change and because of it, the process was painless and required very little work on my end. Highly recommend if you're playing the Steam port! Alright, so Tails. I have mixed feelings on his route. I would describe it as an easy mode for an already easy game with a simple yet heartwarming character arc. Not exactly the most fun to play, but worth it for story reasons. The gameplay was much like Sonic's, but less satisfying to maneuver and more forgiving. Flying was kind of fun, but it was floaty and strange to use when trying to move forward fast. Coming off of Sonic's route, it was frustrating to not be able to reach his speed in the same courses, and it made Tails feel like a downgrade despite gaining the ability to fly...but hm. Now that I think about it, that's kind of thematic, actually? Tails does struggle with being in Sonic's shadow, and may feel the same frustration with not having Sonic's capabilities... Oh sweet, an ability to spin infinitely! Nevermind, this rules. As for the story...Gah, it's so simple yet effective in showing off Sonic and Tails' brotherly bond and is a compelling underdog story to boot. It was satisfying to see Tails grow into his own by the end of it. I was rooting for the little guy, and he came through! Look at that expression. I can't help but smile too. Something else I really liked were Sonic's lines during their races. His playful taunting when passing Tails alongside the way he acted proud of Tails when passed. It really sold the idea that he was encouraging his kid brother to try his best. Knuckles Bonus Challenge : Sonic Adventure DX (Steam Release, Modded)...Again. Hey Knux, I'm ready to play your-- Oh. Hm. Looks like he's asleep. Oh well, guess I'll come back next week. --- *raises hand* Me! I like them! I love to take my time exploring within games to find things, so enjoy that these stages are built around that type of behavior. I blame Lego Star Wars and its canisters even though its not quite the same lol.
  17. Shiny Gems

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

I am up to episode 4. EDIT: Okay, watched the whole thing, and I loved it!
  18. ill add in a segment about apperances sa2 and sonic 06 (i havent played heroes, so someone else will have to do that)
  19. Rabbitearsblog

A rivalry happens, hedgehog wise in this TailsTube episode

I honestly liked how Shadow was being portrayed in Sonic Prime. Say what you will about Sonic Prime, but one of the most praised parts of the series was Shadow's characterization as being this grumpy guy who still wants to help out Sonic. I just wish that SEGA just let Shadow have more emotions than just the angry guy who just wants to fight stronger opponents.
  20. Xandur

What Sonic show would you like to see?

It's super well thought out! I'm definitely on board with that idea. I always found the world that the OVA established to be pretty interesting, and it's strange how it was literally never expanded upon after that (except for a brief appearance in Archie). The Land of the Sky and Land of Darkness are neat concepts. I absolutely agree. Tails needs some time in the spotlight for sure. He was already robbed by Chris in Sonic X...
  21. televoxica

Knuckles Show Opinions and Spoilers Discussion Thread

It’s fine. Not great, but definitely not worth all the hate it’s getting. But i always remind myself it’s just a little side story. Seeing as the episodes that are more liked seem to have been written by the movie crew and directed by Fowler, it gives me hope for Movie 3. Even if I didn’t like it, I’d rather have this and easily skip over it rather than have it be all MCU and be required viewing for future films.
  22. MGA_Gamer

A Tails-centric show. I don't care what the premise is, as long as it's fully animated and doesn't shove the title character to the side in favour of forgettable human characters that no one cares about!
  23. Hypersonic06

Ancient Shrines in Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers

The buddy you want is the "Mystic Melody".
  24. Cyb3rkn1ght

No, no, let it cook. Actually, the more i think on this, the more i want to expand on it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.