All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. From Iizuka's interview: https://www.sonicstadium.org/2019/05/tss-interview-takashi-iizuka-hints-at-dodon-pas-return-as-master-of-ceremonies/ Sounds like my favorite minor character is gonna stay around for a while, chances are high she's playable in this game. Well, I'm hoping she appears for sure, lots of minor characters appear in the Olympics, so... The article also mentions Dodon Pa as a recurring character, maybe he'll appear here as a host for some event? I would also like to see Tangle and Whisper, but I know it's not likely, as there isn't enough space for most game characters already.
  3. The other Zeti could be dead though, as they haven't shown up or been mentioned recently. Here's hoping they are dead, honestly only Zavok and Zazz (maybe) are the tolerable ones of the bunch.
  4. I have to say I didn't expect to enjoy the game this much, it's really fun, refreshing and different from other racers, there is so much going on to keep you busy that 3 laps are really a short racing time and it passes so quickly, I can never get tired of it. That said a couple of things are bothering me on the Switch version: lack of opening, lack of custom team choice, lack of unlockables (outside of the vehicle customization). But it's really fun, Crash may have more content, but it's just quantity, it can't compete with the real superpower of teamwork, I never thought I'd say that but eh. lol. The single player mode is actually interesting, with tons of missions, story is… well, there's not much but dialogues are fun at least? Quite in-character and they are fun and charming in their little. The ring challenges are… fucking hard. And I don't get why I can't play as Team Eggman in the adventure but hey, it's okay. So these are my thoughts, really a fun game, I'm hoping to find some more people online, since apparently the Switch version sold a lot more than the Others. The delay really helped the game. Oh, one more thing: the tracks are really well designed, with paths exclusive to some character types and cool shortcuts, and the revamped tracks are nice as well, tbh with this interesting gameplay they've built, I kind of forgot about the rehashed stages, they are not a problem anymore to me.
  5. Today
  6. Weighing my options with TSR's Switch release being something I can play with family, and the PC release's online multiplayer. Because seriously, fuck Nintendo's service.

1. Bobnik

Bobnik

Eh, on PC multiplayer also barely works. Either the matchmaking is broken, or it's just the result of a low player count (right now only 250 people playing the game on Steam).

PC version can also have problems with several tracks loading for too long (I already stated in status updates earlier that Haunted Castle and Thunder Deck either don't wanna load and just freezes the whole computer, or it loads for tens of minutes), along with many other issues.

If I were you, I'd probably just wait for a sale or an update that fixes this game on PC.

7. www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6FE_qs56Gk I made this for fun last week, I thought some of you may enjoy this. If this was an actual movie, would you go see it? I think if Sonic did actually want to commit evil acts, he'd be a most formidable opponent due to his speed.
  8. i have won four times in a row at a claw machine

bow to my supreme power, inferior beings

1. Red

Red

Wow that's one strong claw. What did you win?

2. Polkadi~♪

Polkadi~♪

Mario, Toad, and two Luigis.

9. It’s gonna be awesome!! Might have a play through of DOOM II before this comes out.
  10. s2e16 of DuckTales 2017 redeemed the entire show for me. Holy shit.

I dropped off partway through season 1 and lost the enthusiasm I had built up after watching the pilot, but between this and the return of the Three Caballeros, I'm fully back on board. I'm gonna binge the rest of the series this upcoming week.

11. There's already a reason for that in the game, come on.
  12. Thing is,we should have SEEN her develop(like with Shadow,Tails and Blaze) rather than having her changed out of the blue: see how she got there. Like this is just a way to overglorify her. Why not having Tails or Blaze in charge?
  13. You know, had the Persona Q games been a console experience that looked like a project with a lot of effort put into it, I’m sure it would have nicely paid off more for Atlus instead of it being a spin-off people forget exists. I mean, it’s a canon crossover between the Persona casts with fairly deep plots and interactions, people would have given a shit for that. I wholly think it could have worked in a traditional Persona style. Would have been a great love letter, even if it would have cost them a bit more to turn it into a console experience. The ideas were pretty ambitious. Heck, they could have easily kept the chibi style and just gave it the HD touch, and release them on the Nintendo consoles like the Wii U and Switch(or the PS3/PS4). Like you can’t tell me Q and Q2 couldn’t have worked just fine as console persona games(albeit a bit shorter). It just...frustrates me a concept like this was ultimately wasted and ended up feeling not as charming as I’d wanted. But eh, that’s my rant done. 

1. Thigolf

Thigolf

I mean, the whole concept exists only because people wanted a Persona game on 3DS and because they wanted to do something unique with the series. "A normal Persona game but with crossover" was never on the table. The whole Etrian Odyssey style also just works so well because of the dual screen, so other than the Wii U, a console version might've looked better, but would've been heavily compromised in the gameplay department.

Also, while I kinda get the complaint with Q2 being on 3DS, with it being already absolete for some time (even if, again, I think the gameplay just fits way better there), being annoyed that Atlus released a 3DS Persona Spinoff during the 3DS' prime kinda confuses me. Like, why wouldn't they? The only reason people didn't really care is because Persona only really took of with P5.

2. KHCast

KHCast

“A normal Persona game but with crossover" was never on the table”

should have been if you ask me. Cause, no offense what we ended up with is boring from a gameplay perspective imo. Especially with Q2 and it’s heavy focus on the P5 cast, a more fleshed out Persona style game could have done wonders. Especially since 5R isn’t coming to switch, I would have taken Q2 with a watered down P5 battle system with its own gimmicks, over scramble. 

Also people didn’t care about Q1 because it was a boring game that did shallow portrayals of the characters used because it couldn’t flesh out each one like the console iterations due to the hardware limitations 

14. I think the reason why they decided to do that is because the whole thing went viral when the first trailer came out. When the poster was unveiled, while there was a somewhat big negative reaction, it didn't blow up to anywhere near the same proportions as the first trailer did. It was covered by pretty much everyone you'd ever imagine - fans, non-fans, people with big following, Stephen Colbert, a bunch of other late night shows, other mainstream shows, and nearly all of it was in a negative light. It probably got so bad that Paramount might've been hit directly, to the point where they made this decision. Of course, that's only me speculating, but I wouldn't have expected them to do the same if the reaction to the trailer wasn't this big. After all, a huge negative reaction in your address can hit you in the wallet hard.
  15. Gonna list all the best super transformations from the series

1) 4bbac57a909a823c81746a1c45a4451dfe7be01a

1. Blue Wisp

Blue Wisp

Alright that's about it.

Thanks for reading my list.

16. Everyone has to do paperwork eventually, that's just life. Just like being seen reading a book isn't inherently indicative of any kind of personality or behaviour, every once in a while you need information that's written in a book, that's just life. No job requires you doing that exact job 100% of the time, that's just simply not how it works. Addendum: Heck, I'll play by your rules. You consider Amy to be the real resistance leader, right? Well a resistance leader that never manages inventory or personal would result in a fairly crap resistance. Reading a book down the line seems like a very real necessity if it has either sets of those information. In attempt to complain about Amy not fighting all the time, you've inadvertently created an issue that would in fact make Amy objectively a worse character (because it would mean that she was someone who never did the bare essentials of maintaining a resistance movement), which is something you yourself obviously don't want.
  17. Tip for PC players that have a stuttering mess at a locked 60 fps: Force vsynch and 60 fps from the nvidia control panel or whatever the AMD equivalent is instead of the in-app version. It made it waaaaay better for me.
  18. Why is Zavok listed as the "former" leader of the Deadly Six? Did the team have a falling out? Did Zavok strike out on his own? We know they are not dead, because Zazz has shown up a few times since.
  19. Let Zavok be the one to save Sonic from being a zombot then have him take out Eggman that would more interesting story it would also give a Amy change to think about Sonic again when he's a zombot. I was talking about these box's. But why Amy and not Tails if anything Amy not wanting to do this makes it worst and when Eggman gets stomped to the ground what is she going to do in the future paper work?
  20. Yes I did... And it's the amount of time she spent like this was still longer than not, it doesn't make her not inconsistent. Maybe they were going back and forth a lot, whatever.
  21. You just stated that Amy was as inconsistent as Knuckles. By your own logic there is nothing to conform to. Which means it makes even less sense to not utilize the most effective version of the character. Amy's first encounter with Vector in Heroes was dismissive, not mean. So, no there was no grounds for her to be a jerk to him. Furthermore, they worked together to save the world following that "only interaction" at the end of Heroes and again in Shth, so there really isn't a reason for her to be so salty towards him. OoooOOOoooh I doubt Flynn would want to re-tread on one of his own unfinished storylines... but I'd be down for that. Truthfully, my main interest would be to see how long Eggy would last before he dies of happiness via leveraging Amy against Sonic. Unfortunately, the zombots don't look as menacing or cool as a full-on mecha, so I doubt a storyline like that could be propped up for too long.
  22. https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/24/1860113/-Donald-Trump-is-reminded-that-treason-carries-a-death-penalty-immediately-offers-up-list-of-names? im only further convinced this “list” of his is going to include everyone on the left wing, and his cult will probably gleefully want to fulfill their God Emperor’s desires. How much more of this madman do we need to see before people realizes he's going to leave the USA in complete ruin?
  23. Amy crushes on Sonic Amy gets the Metal Virus by touching Sonic/coming in contact with Zombots Amy turns into a Zombot Sonic has to deal with fighting/avoiding her Man, where have I heard this story before? She doesn't. She literally asks herself why she's doing it in the first panel we see her in this issue. The only reason why she's doing this is because she wants to help with the cleanup after the whole Metal Overload saga and now with the Metal Virus outbreak. It's not like hitting things with hammers is a solution at the moment.
  24. It's a good thing they didn't change her, isn't it? She's spent more time as an angry mood than as a nice girl. It's also accurate to her only interaction with Vector before then.
  25. My point is that it wouldn't be okay for Sonic to start bad mouthing his pals win or lose. We all would complain about that and label it OOC. Amy should be held to the same standard. There is no way that it can be deemed appropriate for her to be that aggressive toward Vector. If you have to change the character core to fit the silly story, then your doing it wrong. Design the silly stories around the core and you won't have to sacrifice characters to not being themselves for no reason. That cheapens the brand.
  1. Load more activity
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Shaddy Zaphod

Weighing my options with TSR's Switch release being something I can play with family, and the PC release's online multiplayer. Because seriously, fuck Nintendo's service.
      · 1 reply
    • Polkadi~♪

i have won four times in a row at a claw machine
      bow to my supreme power, inferior beings
      · 2 replies
    • Sean

s2e16 of DuckTales 2017 redeemed the entire show for me. Holy shit.
      I dropped off partway through season 1 and lost the enthusiasm I had built up after watching the pilot, but between this and the return of the Three Caballeros, I'm fully back on board. I'm gonna binge the rest of the series this upcoming week.
      · 0 replies
    • KHCast

You know, had the Persona Q games been a console experience that looked like a project with a lot of effort put into it, I’m sure it would have nicely paid off more for Atlus instead of it being a spin-off people forget exists. I mean, it’s a canon crossover between the Persona casts with fairly deep plots and interactions, people would have given a shit for that. I wholly think it could have worked in a traditional Persona style. Would have been a great love letter, even if it would have cost them a bit more to turn it into a console experience. The ideas were pretty ambitious. Heck, they could have easily kept the chibi style and just gave it the HD touch, and release them on the Nintendo consoles like the Wii U and Switch(or the PS3/PS4). Like you can’t tell me Q and Q2 couldn’t have worked just fine as console persona games(albeit a bit shorter). It just...frustrates me a concept like this was ultimately wasted and ended up feeling not as charming as I’d wanted. But eh, that’s my rant done. 
      · 2 replies
    • Blue Wisp

Gonna list all the best super transformations from the series
      1) «image»
      · 1 reply

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.