Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for telling me how to get Neo now ( and Movie Knuckles too) I'll try it :)
  3. Oh yeah, Super Bomber Man R2, that one is tonally more like the rest of the series. I definitely want to pick it up at some point for some multiplayer shenanigans
  4. Damn, these are cute. Definitely want to pick up some of the badges and plushies at some point (especially the sleeping Sonic one).
  5. Wow! It's... A Bombergirl Panic Bomber clone, except not even Panic Bomber?! This is official? That's wild! Goes to show how little I've followed Bomberman news (not that we get a lot these days). I might try this out. I always wanted to try Bombergirl but was turned away by all the fanservice. I've heard there's less in some more recent release of it anyway, which helps.... What a weird direction this series has fallen into.
  6. Today
  7. When SEGA of Japan unveiled Sonic & Friends, a TikTok spinoff featuring chibi versions of Sonic's core cast, you just know those adorable designs were begging to be made into marketable plushies. It was just not a matter of if, but when would that happen? This is when! SEGA Toys has officially put out a website dedicated to the Sonic & Friends sub-brand and merch line! Set to release in June, Japanese shoppers have a chance to purchase plushies, accessories, acrylic stands, stickers and more featuring these bite-sized renditions of our fast friends! On the website is a document listing the Japanese stores that will be carrying this product line, including SEGA's very own Joypolis theme park. While Japan is the only country where you can waltz into a store and buy these adorable adaptations of Sonic and the gang, the document also lists Amazon Japan and AmiAmi as participating retailers. These retailers do ship overseas, meaning we can all have the chance to pick up a plush or two! What do you think of this merch line? What do you think of Sonic & Friends in general? For me, I just know I might need an insulin shot after seeing these plushies! Original Post Content: View full story
  8. When SEGA of Japan unveiled Sonic & Friends, a TikTok spinoff featuring chibi versions of Sonic's core cast, you just know those adorable designs were begging to be made into marketable plushies. It was just not a matter of if, but when would that happen? This is when! SEGA Toys has officially put out a website dedicated to the Sonic & Friends sub-brand and merch line! Set to release in June, Japanese shoppers have a chance to purchase plushies, accessories, acrylic stands, stickers and more featuring these bite-sized renditions of our fast friends! On the website is a document listing the Japanese stores that will be carrying this product line, including SEGA's very own Joypolis theme park. While Japan is the only country where you can waltz into a store and buy these adorable adaptations of Sonic and the gang, the document also lists Amazon Japan and AmiAmi as participating retailers. These retailers do ship overseas, meaning we can all have the chance to pick up a plush or two! What do you think of this merch line? What do you think of Sonic & Friends in general? For me, I just know I might need an insulin shot after seeing these plushies!
  9. I hope that you'll one day reach your goal! I'll be waiting happily and patiently!
  10. Preach. Ive had this reoccoring thought in my head going "What if there was a Unknown Planet in the Orbit of Planet Wisp, where mobians live and has powers based on said wisp, but their word is just opposite of Mobius?" I have some character ideas, but its not a picnic as to how it would work. maybe an AU? Maybe not just Wisp powers, but other powers as well?
  11. Replies: Chapter Five: Where There's Smoke Author's Notes:
  12. SpeedyChilidogs

What Are Your Relationship Headcannons?

LMAO REALL, Bro got busted with Shadow's heavy aaa shoes fr fr. XD Nahhhh, Mann I highly doubt it, I've seen some things...but I respect if you don't wanna tell lolz
  13. Cyb3rkn1ght

I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT LAMO (Litterally got hit in the head)
  14. SpeedyChilidogs

Literally what I thought when I read this XD
  15. I really wanna say there's no way in hell Ken can reprint his old Knuckles stories when even Archie had to stop reprinting their Sonic stuff in graphic novels and delist just about all digital purchases. Not even being able to reprint stuff that they didn't have to worry about contract problems with like the post reboot stuff. But this is Ken we're talking about.
  16. SpeedyChilidogs

What are your Favorite Sonic Songs?

Aa Reall! I really liked Infintie's song as well! it was pretty cool lol and very fire. Lol Glad to hear someone also likes these songs, cuz they are all very good XD
  17. StreetSonic2022

I have so many songs from this franchise, it is not even funny. From official soundtracks to game rips, prototypes and even fan-made: games like BtS, AtS and Triple Trouble 16-Bit and remixes (only certain ones that I like). My go-to more likely are the original trilogy, CD (both JP and American for certain tracks), Adventure series, Heroes, Advance series, R, Fighters, Riders and Battle.
  18. Sonicfan787

Easily Frontiers' Soundtrack. I'm Here is probably my favorite. Infinite was also a fire track, but I tend to like most of the soundtracks overall. The cyberspace twist was definitely a cool addition and had a lot of cool tracks to go along woth it as well. Definitely like this playlist, these are a solid few songs I enjoy!
  19. Whoops I forgot to finish the sentence. I meant to say that it makes development go more smoothly.
  20. niaco

For the forum's consideration: Aroace Rouge Any of the femme fatale shtick is purely to get what she wants. I dig it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.