Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Zadent

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

That’s…I’m fairly certain that guy in the video was not actually Keanu…?
  3. Shiny Gems

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

I just saw it. The way he did it...it was EPIC!
  4. Maple Syrup

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Keanu said it at the end of the video.
  5. Zadent

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

So the voice over during the first segment is actually his voice? More aggressive than I’m used to hearing that line in SA2, but it fits that line.
  6. In the interest of fairness, it was a different decade and it's probable that Penders not being able to be explicit about it was not his decision to make, and Ian Flynn has gone on record saying that if he'd known how important the character was to Rotor then he wouldn't have killed him off.
  7. Cuz

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Chaos Swiss Roll!
  8. Shiny Gems

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Ah, I am wondering how he will say that? I mean, I can imagine it, but I would like to hear it.
  9. Maple Syrup

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Chaos.... CONTROLL!!!
  10. Cuz

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

So it's offical now.
  11. Shiny Gems

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Looks like Shadow is vengeance then, and is also the night. LOL
  12. niaco

Custom Twitch Overlays

I love these - that LCARS one especially. They remind me of how official releases of arcade games toss stylized borders on the sides. Super fun
  13. Cyb3rkn1ght

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Dawg, he just sounds like a chill Batman.
  14. SpeedyChilidogs

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

I really wanna see how Shadow vs Sonic is gonna turn out this is gonna be so cool!! Keanu is gonna do an Amazing job!
  15. Shiny Gems

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Ditto! I can't wait for December. It will be worth it for sure! I also can't wait for Shadow in the first trailer, whenever it comes out.
  16. Maple Syrup

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

I always thought it was avenge because you know, Shadow wants to AVENGE Maria. That's what I think! But Keanu did well. Really well! I can't wait for December!
  17. Shiny Gems

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

I thought it was "Maria...I promise you...REVENGE!". Anyway, I loved how Keanu delivered on that line. It makes him sound just like Shadow in the games in a way. I can't wait to see more of him as Shadow!
  18. Maple Syrup

Voice Reveal for Shadow!

Yesterday, Keanu was announced to be the VA for Shadow the Hedgehog in the new Sonic movie, Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Watch it here! Maria.... I promise you... YOUR AVENGE!!! I'm loving it!!! What do you think?
  19. In this case, when it comes to predicting and betting it would be Keanu Reeves... You, cosmicchaos, have BRAGGING RIGHTS!
  20. No, lol, we didn't bet with money. Bragging rights, mainly.
  21. This is the most PERFECT casting decision ever made in the world and I don't think any other actor can top this Shadow voice than Keanu! He even normally sounds like Shadow!
  22. Looks like you certainly won the bet. Do you get anything from it?
  23. I-I was right?! When Sonic 2 came out my family and I placed bets on who was going to play Shadow in Sonic 3, and I said Keanu Reeves. I said he'd be a good Shadow because his voice isn't too rough(coughcoughkirkthorntoncough) but its not too soft either. My mom said she doubted they'd get an A list actor like Reeves to play in a "kids movie", but I guess I got the last laugh. Huh.
  24. Here is what is probably an official reveal. I love how he says "Maria...I promise you...REVENGE!".
  25. Today
  26. SpeedyChilidogs

Stray Rats Reveals New Sonic Adventure Clothing Line

LOL, The Chaos Shirt! Guys, imma be broke all this year all of this back to back to back.
  27. blu3fl0w

The Introduction Topic

Hi there y'all! It's great to be here. I'm Ian/Nia, feel free to call me whichever name you prefer. I've had a deep love for Sonic ever since I was a kid, like I would assume to be the case for several people here. Ever since Sonic X and Heroes introduced me to the coolest and bluest hedgehog around, there has been no going back for me. My favorite games in the series currently are the Adventure games, 3 & Knuckles, and Generations. Outside of Sonic I'm super passionate about movies, animation, music, and video games in general. Some of my hobbies include photography, graphic design, and writing. My biggest dream is to become a film director, and I studied film production in college! This seems like a wonderful community, and I hope to get to know you all more. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.