Awoo.
  • Join the Sonic Community Today!

Welcome to the world's biggest and best Sonic the Hedgehog online community! Register an account with us to get your very own Sonic social media account, and take part in the global blue blur conversation!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Haha! Whoops, that's embarrassing! I realised I forgot to set permissions so that everyone could actually see the Bounty Board! This has been fixed now. Please let me know if there are any other issues (good job we're still in beta!!)
  3. Rabbitearsblog

First Knuckles Series Reviews drop

Honestly, if this series turns out to be bad, I don't think it will hurt the movie franchise at all. Like Sonic Prime, most fans will probably just watch this series and not talk about it much afterwards. Also, if this series is more like just a fun side adventure that doesn't really tie into the third movie, then people might forget about this series afterwards and just pay attention to the third movie. That's IF this series turns out to be bad. If this series turns out to be good, then it would at least have the viewers show more interest in having more TV shows made about Sonic and his friends. I do agree with you that the actors and the writers on this series should NOT be harassed in any way. They are just doing their jobs and it's not fair to them that they get harassed just for working on a series that they are passionate about. All in all, I do hope that this show turns out to be really good. Also, I'm just going to wait until the general audience say something about this show, since there's not that many critics talking about this show to begin with.
  4. Today
  5. The DOMinator

Heh, unintentional pun. Unfortunately, in regards to Ritter specifically, she's already been "confirmed" by an industry insider, the same one who leaked her involvement in the first place, has since stated she'll be playing as a new human character named Captain Rockwell. As per his Twitter/X post: This already seems to be going in your presumed direction. I don't think it'll be that dire. I mean, yeah, the movies have brought in more public interest (positive at that) in the franchise as a whole, but said franchise is made up of several elements. No, your skepticism is understandable, especially when considering: All in all, I don't think this'll (the show) be a base breaker for the movie subseries, and definitely not the franchise as a whole. It's going to be an eyeroller; a show you'll watch once and probably disregard after. Really, it's the third movie that the stakes are on. All we can do is hope for the best, as we're not in control... ...well, not directly hands on anyways. But at least this proves that the team behind the films are good people, looking to make the best they can out of the franchise.
  6. SpeedyChilidogs

What Are Your Relationship Headcannons?

Pfft- Well to put it short we know Eggman is Straight for sure. OH And Uh Sally is kinda of looking a lil goofy up there, WHAT IS HER PLUSH LMAO Hmmm I'll Say more so Lansoni, It veers more into Black Knight it's one of my favorite games, I can see Sonic saying a ton of things "New gen things" I should say that Lancelot doesn't understand lmao. I personally think it would be funny, them both learning about each other. but personally, it's like Sonadow but a more polite Shadow. I can say the same for Arthurlot tho cuz I've always been a fan of the King/Knight dynamic, lmao I think it's the genuine devotion of the ship and simply the fact you can do a lot with it AU-wise. And SO it's fun lol. Sooo I'll say both cuz they are both really cute but outta preference I'll say Lansoni cuz it's cooler to draw Both Excalibur Sonic and Lancelot. (I enjoy drawing armor...Sometimes XD)
  7. Transformers Collaboration figures are usually iconic vehicles from the IPs they're collaborating with (e.g. Turtle Van, DeLorean, Blackbird) turned into Transformers. Maybe they'll be the Tornado or even the Donpa Motors cars.
  8. The DOMinator

Since ships aren't exactly my kind of thing... it's useless knowledge time! Topic: officially acknowledged Eggman romances (not canon mind you, but as in official material). I'll be going over some of the more notable pairings throughout the franchise's history. That's right, notable pairings. There's other additional relationships that I won't mention here, as this is practically deserving of a topic within itself. So that being said, get ready for me to ramble on a bit. Tonight on the Dating Game, we'll be looking at all of the fine women Dr. Ivo Robotnik has courted. First up: Sara, from the Sonic OVA. (Yes, that baby is doing exactly what you think it's doing). Our first destination on our multiversal trip brings us to the Sonic OVA dimension. Funnily enough, Eggman's infatuation with her (who by the way, is an under 18, half cat, half human, girl) serves as part of his grand scheme in the anime. You see, his plot is to use his latest invention, Metal Sonic, to kill off everybody, by digging into the ice caps that hold the Land of the Sky (where everyone, but Eggman, lives) back on the planet beneath (seemingly a post apocalyptic Earth), which would allow lava to emerge and melt the ice. With everybody dead, there's only one way to repopulate the planet; so Eggman kidnaps her, and plans to marry her, even gifting her a wedding dress. Understandably, she rejects him. Alright, you over that wonderful picture I just painted for you? Good, because here's the next lovely lady: Ella, from Sonic X. (There's more of those panels by the way). Our next destination brings us to the world of Sonic X. For a brief time in Archie's Sonic X comics, Eggman took part in some heroics as the wrestler, El Gran Gordo (The Big Fat Man), serving as an inspiration to the youth of Station Square, and even finding love in a woman you may recognize: Ella. As seen above, Sonic "persuaded" him to go back to his evil doings, but the ship would sail on as a gag in later issues. And no, no one but Sonic knew the identity of the mysterious masked man. Before moving on though, here's a quick little extra fun fact: both Eggman and Ella are vocied by the same actor, Mike Pollock, in the English dub of the anime. That said, let's move on to our next person of interest: Lucinda. (To the left is Lucinda and Robotnik; In the middle is Lucas an Lucinda; To the right is Robotnik and "Lucinda"). Now, we're really entering the Twilight Zone, as we enter the cartoon, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. A pair so obscure and forgotten, I almost forgot about it, but fortunately for you, I didn't. This all spans across an entire episode, so let me give you the run down: In high school, Robotnik fell in love with a girl named Lucinda, but she loved a guy named Lucas. As any suitor would do, Robotnik proceeded to kidnap him and hold him prisoner for 30 years. Sonic finds him one day, rescues him, and stops Robotnik's marriage ploy, allowing Lucas and Lucinda to finally be together at last. Oh yeah, and to explain the last image, as part of stopping Robotnik's plan, Sonic intercepts the would be wedding, pulling the old Bugs Bunny on him. Thing is though, that involved Sonic accepting Robotnik's proposal and kissing him on the lips. Simply put, Sonic and Dr. Robotnik are married in an official Sonic cartoon. And they kissed! Truly unbelievable people. Keep in mind, Sonic is stated to be a teenager in the show, while Robotnik is, well, it's never touched upon, although you can probably guesstimate his age. And one last thing before I transition to the next, probably even more unexpected female in this comment: Robotnik in the cartoon was designed to be, as stated by animator Milton Knight, “animation's sexiest fat man.” Let that sink in, but not for too long, as speed ahead towards our last destination on our travels through the multiverse, and a strange place at that: Sydney, Australia. That's right, it's time to pack your bags, as we head into a real world continent, where we'll meet our final girl who the good doctor finds himself smitten with: Sally Acorn. (To the left is the Sally costume used in the first iteration of the musical; In the middle is the Sally puppet used in the second iteration; To the right is the Robotnik puppet used in the second iteration;). So here we are, back in our own dimension, specifically Sydney, Australia. But this isn't just any place, oh no. Enter Sega World Sydney, one of several Sega World locations once scattered across the world during the 90s. For context, these places were indoor amusement parks. In 1997, this particular location launched a musical production, meant to entertain those in the food court (referred to as Knothole Village). Although initially starting out with costumed actors, they were swapped out for puppets at some point, but the musical itself remained the same. So, what's the plot? Well, it begins with a take on Sonic 3 and Knuckles' story, beginning with the Death Egg falling out of the sky, and crash landing on - not Angel Island, but Australia. Sonic and Tails are in pursuit of course, but unlike the aforementioned game(s), Sally accompanies them as well. Also, there' no Knuckles to be found, despite being used on promotional materials. On another note, Grounder (and possibly Scratch), from the previously mentioned AoStH cartoon, seem to make unnamed appearances. But that's not who you're here for. Don't worry, I'm getting to the Sally part right now. So at some point, Robotnik captures Sally though the use of a booby trap, ultimately freezing her with a freeze ray, and planning to use her as bait for Sonic. While frozen and left at a base with an active time bomb, Sally sings a line from her song (sung in full later on) to give away her position to the hedgehog and fox duo. Once she has concluded, Robotnik begins to fall in love with her and asks why she loves Sonic and not him. She expectedly turns her head toward Robotnik's advances, so he gives her an ultimatum: admit her feelings for him, or he'll dismember Sonic right in front of her. Of course, Sally still refuses, saying how she'd rather jump off a bridge (yikes). Sonic and Tails overhear the whole thing, and proceed to disguise themselves (like an AoStH episode), allowing them to waltz right in and fool the doctor. "Dr. Sonic Stition" prescribes him with a love potion (in reality, a sleeping potion), which he promptly proceeds to gulp up. Robotnik proclaims his love to the chipmunk once more, telling her how they'll get married and have fat children (here we go again with the underage marriage and birthing of children), before suddenly falling asleep. It goes on as expected from there, with Sonic freeing Sally, deactivating the bomb, and freeing whatever critters Robotnik has captured this time around. So yeah, that's it. Otherwise a mundane plot, it decides to throw in the curve ball of probably middle aged man wanting to engage in romance with a definite minor, whose additionally a squirrel. I mean, at least Sara was, for the most part, human, although still under 18 (possibly). So yeah, there goes a sampling of official Eggman romances. So the next time you doubt Eggy's romantic potential, even if he's old, now you're mind will fondly conjure up these images I have presented to you today. I went with the most bizarre, and mostly one sided relationships, but there are still more out there, including, surprisingly, one sided relationships opposite of Eggman. Now, do I champion any of these? Heck no. I mean, maybe Eggman/Robotnik x Ella, it seems kind of sweet. I mean, spoiler alert, the actual anime ends off with the doctor and Sonic settling for an ongoing rivalry rather than big evil plots to destroy the world and such. Essentially, he's one of the most "human" Eggmen get, as far as all of these continuitites go. So with that, I wish you a good night (or day). Hopefully you'll walk way with something. ...oh yeah, I forgot about these gems: Also, shout out to Bunnie Rabbot and Antoine D'Coolette for being one of the few happily wedded couples in the franchise, maintain their relationship status even after the Genesis Wave rebooted things.
  9. Some art of Knuckles inspired by his' idle animation from Sonic Advance 3
  10. Probably Marvel's Earth-616. I mean, undoubtedly, but I don't know if the number "212" has any other significance beyond being sorta like 616.
  11. WHAT THE ACTUAL SHITTT I NEED ITTTTT
  12. Spagonia Bowl

From the reviews I've read, that is the main issue with the show, along with the villains not being all that great. Whilst I personally think it's best to wait until it drops on Friday, the fact that quite a decent number of critics have all said that Knuckles takes a "back seat" in his own show is a bit concerning. Like what others have said, I imagine this is probably a budget issue and Paramount isn't in the best state at the moment. But this does raise some questions regarding the future of the "Sonic Cinematic Universe" (SCU) and what Paramount and the team behind this and the movies priorities are. Will the third film have the same issue as this? What does this mean for potential future spin-offs? I'm sure Sonic Movie 3 will have a bigger budget than the Knuckles series, but will characters like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow get overshadowed by any human characters? This doesn't necessarily apply to Robotnik/Eggman, the Wachowski's, Agent Stone and Maria, but more so other cast members. We got the announcements of Krysten Ritter and a few others in unspecified roles and we've had no word on whether or not characters like Amy and/or Rouge will appear, which leads me to believe that the like of Ritter are playing new human characters. As someone who enjoyed the first two movies, I agree with the sentiment that the big focus on human characters is a drawback, and I'm someone who actually likes the idea of humans in the Sonic world! Is this just going to be a continuing issue with the third film? I can understand them not wanting to introduce Sonic characters straight away without any buildup/little character development, but fans AND the general public want to see characters from the games on the big screen! This also leads me onto my next point, that if the Knuckles series does have a heavier focus on Wade and the fans/general public really dislike the show, will this damage all the good will the team behind the movies have built up with the fanbase? Even though they're not masterpieces, the film series have been praised by fans and audiences alike and in a way, they helped rebuild Sonic's reputation, which was in a dire state come the late 2010s. As I said, they're not masterpieces, but they've definitely pleased many of us who were dreading the first movie when the initial first trailer dropped, only to be pleasantly surprised when they redesigned Sonic and the movie ended up being a fun little joyride, with the second film being a good step up! But with these reviews coming in for the Knuckles series, detailing Knuckles apparently being overshadowed by a character that not that many people really cared all that much about and the enthusiasm for this show dwindling with each passing day, it makes me wonder what the relationship between the fanbase and the creative team will be. Will it be a Pontac and Graff situation? Will this cause fans to be more worried/skeptical with the third film? Will they lose all trust in Jeff Fowler, Tim Miller, etc? Could this damage not only the movie series, but the franchise's reputation as a whole? I hope I don't come off as all doom and gloom, it's not my intention! It's just something that I've been feeling since reading these reviews. I'm not saying that the Knuckles series will definitely "ruin" the "SCU", nor am I trying to say that this all spells trouble for Movie 3, but I can't help but feel a little concerned for what's to come next. For all we know, I might be completely off with all these concerns I have. I have read in an interview with Adam Pally, who plays Wade, apparently he's not been contacted regarding appearing in Movie 3 and he's not listed in the cast, so this leads me to assume that he may not even be appearing in the film at all. Maybe Movie 3 does focus less on the humans and more on the game cast. Maybe we'll see characters like Amy and/or Rouge appear. Maybe the team will listen to all the discourse surrounding Knuckles and if it does get slated by the fans, they'll take note of all the criticisms and make sure improve in future projects. Hell, they did the same when the first trailer for the first movie dropped, even when we all thought they wouldn't. I guess all in all, it depends on how both Knuckles and Movie 3 turn out and if the they're both decent, then cool! But if they both disappoint, then the team at Paramount are gonna have to face the wrath of Sonic fans again! FYI: Please do NOT go out and harass any of the crew members, actors, writers, directors, or producers who worked on this show! Even if you end up not liking it, these people worked hard on it and they don't need anyone throwing them abuse online! Especially don't send any abuse to Adam Pally! He's just doing his job portraying Wade and seems like a genuinely nice guy, so please don't harass him if you hate his character! We don't want another Last of Us: Part II situation! I'm not saying anyone on here will go out and do all this, but you never know if some "fans."
  13. Game 9 - God of War (2018) campaign complete Yeah, don't think I can 100% this bad boy. I enjoyed it, very much actually. I'm just not very good at it. I was able to take down 3 Valkyries and hell, it infuriated me each time. Still, a good time mostly. Might get Ragnarok sometime. Christopher Judge deserves all the praise as Kratos.
  14. Just now got through the tutorial and first GP of this game, excited to get into online (after I get some sleep, lol). I loved SRB2kart on paper, but never really got the vibe. I totally get it now - WOW - this has completely captivated me. I can't wait to dig my teeth in this more. Anyone else getting in on it? I also got a real iteachvader vibe with Tails and Robotnik being close in this one. I love it. Silly thing to pull from but it's warming my heart.
  15. I was looking forward to seeing what I could chip in on. I'll take any excuse to do some typing (I find it cathartic to spend a lot of time typing).
  16. I know the other commentors are saying this as well, but just a heads up that the bounty link doesn't work. It states that we don't have access to that page.
  17. Scritch the Cat

How do I find Sonic fans in my area?

I don't have anyone who would look at my computer and see virtual wallpaper, either.
  18. Quick weekly check-in! I've finally nabbed Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion. Perfect sort of length for me, I can't stand a game that doesn't respect my time. Now that last "Defeat ???" achievement, however... Woof. I'll take my regular, true-ending completion for now, and consider 100% later. ...And because it's just so festive, here are some Knuckles-es from what I've been playing tonight.Anybody else trying out Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers? It's a ton of fun, I'm really delighted by it! SRB2kart's team has outdone themselves.
  19. cosmichaos

Haha, what a small world! Which version of the ship do you like more; Lansoni or Arthurlot, or both?
  20. Sonic and robots... they don't often get along. You'll often find the blue blur smashing into robots far more often than you see him allying with them. But this time, if this leak is to be believed... he might actually BECOME a robot this time. Better yet, he could very well be a Transformer! According to a leaked Chinese stocking document from Hasbro pertaining to the Transformers Generations toyline, the premiere subline for Transformers figures designed for older children and adult collectors, item ID G07135L00 alludes to a "Collab" figure named "Sonic", with both a red and blue variant. The translation of these listings come from TFW2005 user kubi. TFW2005 is for Transformers fans as the Sonic Stadium is for us, which can add further validity to these claims. Sonic isn't the only character apparently found in a Transformers listing, either. A while back, a similar leak from a retail database listed another "Collab" figure under the codename "Tails". Coincidence? Maybe. But at the same time, it's pretty interesting how in the same year, crossover toy listings are coming out with the codename of Sonic and Tails. While this could very well be the most ambitious crossover, pitting Sonic in the iconic, plastic battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons, this isn't the first time the two brands crossed paths. In 2014, the mighty Megatron, evil leader of the Decepticons assumed the form of a Mega Drive in order to do battle with his bitter rival: PlayStation Optimus Prime. This crossover figure even came with a miniature Japanese copy of Sonic 1! A year later, a Genesis variant released with the North American Sonic 1 cartridge, as well as a golden lottery variant. No Sonic included in that one, though. Additionally, considering the Sonic and Transformers movies are helmed under Paramount, the Bumblebee social media account is no stranger to cross promotion. The Autobot scout can sometimes be seen making small little nods to his fellow movie star. Sonic himself even decided to watch Bumblebee in record time! Most recently in their latest film, 2023's Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has main human lead Noah Diaz and his little brother Kris refer to each other by the cheeky codenames "Sonic" and "Tails". Their Autobot friend Mirage even gets the third codename of "Knuckles". All of these little nods just point to the fact that slowly but surely, the worlds of Transformers and Sonic are beginning to collide. This just adds to the possibility of this toy leak being very much real, and we'll be seeing Sonic Transformers hitting store shelves very soon. Do you think this leak is real? Or is this a bunch of Beryllium baloney? Or maybe this is just an excuse for me to flex my extensive Transformers knowledge? I'll never tell. Sonic News Tips Credit: JosepHenry Original Post Content: View full story
  21. Sonic and robots... they don't often get along. You'll often find the blue blur smashing into robots far more often than you see him allying with them. But this time, if this leak is to be believed... he might actually BECOME a robot this time. Better yet, he could very well be a Transformer! According to a leaked Chinese stocking document from Hasbro pertaining to the Transformers Generations toyline, the premiere subline for Transformers figures designed for older children and adult collectors, item ID G07135L00 alludes to a "Collab" figure named "Sonic", with both a red and blue variant. The translation of these listings come from TFW2005 user kubi. TFW2005 is for Transformers fans as the Sonic Stadium is for us, which can add further validity to these claims. Sonic isn't the only character apparently found in a Transformers listing, either. A while back, a similar leak from a retail database listed another "Collab" figure under the codename "Tails". Coincidence? Maybe. But at the same time, it's pretty interesting how in the same year, crossover toy listings are coming out with the codename of Sonic and Tails. While this could very well be the most ambitious crossover, pitting Sonic in the iconic, plastic battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons, this isn't the first time the two brands crossed paths. In 2014, the mighty Megatron, evil leader of the Decepticons assumed the form of a Mega Drive in order to do battle with his bitter rival: PlayStation Optimus Prime. This crossover figure even came with a miniature Japanese copy of Sonic 1! A year later, a Genesis variant released with the North American Sonic 1 cartridge, as well as a golden lottery variant. No Sonic included in that one, though. Additionally, considering the Sonic and Transformers movies are helmed under Paramount, the Bumblebee social media account is no stranger to cross promotion. The Autobot scout can sometimes be seen making small little nods to his fellow movie star. Sonic himself even decided to watch Bumblebee in record time! Most recently in their latest film, 2023's Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has main human lead Noah Diaz and his little brother Kris refer to each other by the cheeky codenames "Sonic" and "Tails". Their Autobot friend Mirage even gets the third codename of "Knuckles". All of these little nods just point to the fact that slowly but surely, the worlds of Transformers and Sonic are beginning to collide. This just adds to the possibility of this toy leak being very much real, and we'll be seeing Sonic Transformers hitting store shelves very soon. Do you think this leak is real? Or is this a bunch of Beryllium baloney? Or maybe this is just an excuse for me to flex my extensive Transformers knowledge? I'll never tell.
  22. well, Dang. right when I was going to take a mushroom shortcut too...
  23. The DOMinator

5:22
  24. Cyb3rkn1ght

Oh, Please. if i had to choose a game that influenced me most to be like sonic, I HAS to be black knight. his characterization is SO on point like he was depicted back in the classics; selfless and determined. Even the song "Knight of the wind" hits me in a special place in my heart because no matter what, you MUST fight. Sure everyone is talking about being fearless this yeah, but imma do my own thing and be heroic instead.
  25. Cyb3rkn1ght

How do I find Sonic fans in my area?

Truly a real one.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.