All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.sonicstadium.org/2019/05/tss-interview-takashi-iizuka-hints-at-dodon-pas-return-as-master-of-ceremonies/

Wonder how Iizuka and his kids celebrated Father's Day this year. Team Sonic Racing action?

3. ... So I did a Talk to Transformer prompt with the first two members who came to mind, @Indigo Rush and @Ferno and the results were interesting, to say the least:

image.thumb.png.880bf09270f77545c125e57960355504.png

I'm now wondering what a Ferno meme would look like, as well as what type of music Indigo would make after this.

1. Polkadi~♪

Polkadi~♪

turns out indigo is a girl

4. I miss when game rentals were more of a thing. I know Redbox does it but their inventory tends to be just the latest and biggest, as opposed to something like ye olden Blockbuster where you could get just about anything.

5. alternate universe one piece is lit

1. Adamabba

Adamabba

dang its impressive how much great music can improve these scenes. theres not enough hype stuff like You Say Run in One Piece, hopefully some of the new music that'll come when Wano starts is like this

6. Neat. 

1. Treacher

Treacher

Aw, there was supposed to be  a Spider-Man 4 game? 

7. Apparently, you're creating the home for the Villagers yourself. If you don't have a vacant home for them, they won't stay. That's what I've heard, at least. I could be wrong.
  8. Popped in EBA and am very surprised to find out I can still pass Jumpin' Jack Flash on Sweatin'.

I didn't do very good, mind, but I'll accept not crashing and burning considering how long its been.

9. No wonder they named it CRUNCH-yroll.

1. Treacher

Treacher

Looks like a fun viewing.

10. You know, as goofy as Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog character designs were, Sir Fuzzy Logik from the first episode (and Mean Bean Machine) is a REALLY cool-looking robot.

1. Treacher

Treacher

Reminds me that the GG version of Mean Bean Machine is technically the only game I haven't 100% beaten on Mega Collection Plus (puzzle mode not story)

11. Smash Bros’ next game in the future will probably either be smaller in scale, or be called Smash Bros Infinity. Calling it in advance.

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Honestly, I'm just hoping they take Ultimate and keep updating/ porting that. I know that's probably impossible due to legal issues alone but that's my dream Smash future atm. Can't see it going anywhere but down from here...

well, unless the next game brings back Subspace or Smash Run

2. Ferno

Ferno

*its called "infinity" but rayman is still left out somehow because reasons*

*shot*

12. Today
  13. ”Shit Gets Real”

14. Day 35. My job hunt continues with no luck.

1. Speederino

Speederino

You're not alone. Just hang in there, these things can unfortunately take a while. >_>

2. Mad Convoy

Mad Convoy

😕

Sorry to hear that dude. Must be really tough. Sending good vibes your way as you keep on trying.

15. Aaaaaand now I feel like playing EBA again.

You know, the only reason I haven't revisited this one very much is because I'm deathly afraid of what it will do to my 3DS's touchscreen (even with a protector on). I remember what this game did to my old DS's >_>

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

That's the hidden meaning of the "Beat" in the games title. The game requires you to beat your handheld device.

2. Sean

Sean

Wish we got a sequel. I did play the first Ouendan, but the Ouendan games just don't quite have the same appeal for me

3. Speederino

Speederino

Yeah I think those games could be a little too Japanese for my tastes, but I’d be curious.

I used to see Osu as the big potential successor but I hate using a mouse and 90% of the songs available are just anime theme songs.

16. Honestly i think there is a small chance that this is a planned promotional maneuver similar to what happened with the Sonic movie. Pokemon HOME is not coming out until next spring, it is quite, quite weird that they would provide definitively negative information about it when they did. To eventually (in the spring probably?) reveal a free update for Sword and Shield that would add the missing Pokemon would be very positive promotion for both HOME and a boost in enthusiasm about SwSh that would build upon whatever reception it has at that point!
  17. Eh, again, I'm not sure the "just doesn't/won't exist" mantra is really a warranted one, never mind an empirical one. It's really down to the developers and writers not being great to remembering and/or taking into account the implication of everything that came before. Forces in particular is clearly made of them having a few decent to good ideas that they just threw together into a final product that's more about looking intense than having much of a value to rate it with.
  18. Well... Dark Phoenix. Just saw it. I dunno if it's worth a video, but definitely a write up when I have the time.

It goes too fast and at the same time, goes too slow.

It tries to say everything but as a result says nothing.

It tries to end something when it can't even get itself started. It's a complete anomaly.

What I can say right now is that it is an absolute garbage fire, but there are small hints of potential and fun hidden in this otherwise soulless experience.

1. NegaMetallix

NegaMetallix

Sounds about right. Guess that's what happens when you have to turn what was meant to be "Part 1" of a trilogy into a single film, because another company just bought you up and intend to reboot the franchise.

...Among other issues, of course.

2. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Of course. It's a victim of the circumstances thrust onto itself, but at the same time even removing the Disney stuff out of the equation, it doesn't make a better movie.

3. NegaMetallix

NegaMetallix

Oh, absolutely. The Disney stuff's merely one of many issues plaguing the film.

Still, it's a shame that Fox's iteration of the X-Men technically ends with such a travesty of a film. (Unless New Mutants manages to finally come out and NOT be terrible, that is...)

4. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Yeah. It's a shame for such a pioneer to just end with a whimper.

...At least the soundtrack's dope.

5. NegaMetallix

NegaMetallix

It is? That's good to hear! I wonder who composed the mu--

> Hans Zimmer

...well that explains it.

6. Tails spin

Tails spin

Plus there was that rumor that the final act was changes cuz it was similar to Captain Marvel's final act.

Here's to having a proper an well scripted MCU Dark Phoenix saga. Like they say third times a charm.

7. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Of course. I like the bits of techno littered here and there. Gives me TASM 2 vibes which is always welcomed.

8. NegaMetallix

NegaMetallix

Oho, very interesting! I do like a bit o' techno in my soundtracks. I'll definitely give it a listen whenever I can.

9. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Yee. Specifically the tracks with Magneto.

In fact Magneto in general saves this movie.

19. So to anybody( @Strickerx5  who thinks that the hype for TSR isn't gonna fad away thanks to CTR due to the fact that it isn't on PC ummm just know that he game is pretty much dead on steam

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Bit late to the party bruhv

bit-late.png

Real talk, I don't get this consistent trashing on TSR for CTR. I get that one looks better than the other but at the end of it all, TSR is solid in it's own right. No need to go out of your way just to prove one is going to end the other.

Like, who does that even benefit? lol

2. Dejimon11

Dejimon11

TSR is fine enough as it is. My reason why I make the comparisons isn't to harp on the game but more like it could do better(like how we feel about the franchise). That's pretty much it.

3. Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Just be careful not to get Jango started again.

20. I can't believe I'm asking this, but where has Ribrianne been these past episodes? And [Rabbit guy] for that matter?
  21. Chance alone has me sold. One of my favorite indie artists gone major, and one of my favorite animated cartoons? Can’t wait to see how that turns out
  22. https://kotaku.com/the-new-lego-star-wars-is-impressive-and-surprisingly-d-1835527239

I got tired of the LEGO games but Skywalker Saga looks like it'll pull me back in. I'm really surprised by what I'm hearing here. I just assumed this was the Complete Saga with the new trilogy added; it's actually an entirely different thing with its own unique levels and an open world.

They've even expanded the combat beyond a single button. Like hot damn.

1. Adamabba

Adamabba

Lego Star Wars introduced me to the Lego games and Lego Star Wars 2 is still my favorite one. I haven't played any Lego games in a long while but this one seems interesting. I miiight pick it up after a discount

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

It's good to here they believe kids have gotten better at playing open world games. Taking heed to children's intelligence as it evolves, and not just keep repeating it's formula because the old children who played grew up, and the newer generation of kids taking their place are just as uneducated as the generation before.

Sometimes letting the young demographic taking the wheel on where the series goes can be a good thing.

23. Guess they noticed how sparse the franchise has been on fun and spinoff material for the last half decade. Sonic for Madden 2020, ya'll! Amnesia effect, eh? Oh, that'd be an absolutely wonderful boon! I think it's just been tradition that they feel is expected of them. Remember that they aren't producing as many games as they used to as well.
  24. The only way a Sonic fighting game could become an eSport is if ArcSys worked on it, which will never happen. There's 9 games at EVO 2019, and not a single one was developed by SEGA. A Sonic fighting game is something I'm hoping will happen one day, especially after Shadow and Knuckles were denied a spot in Smash Ultimate. Also since every Sonic spinoff game since Sonic Chronicles has been either a platformer or a racing game. I wouldn't mind if they tackled some other genres for once.
  25. Yesterday
  26. I've been trying to get all pf the achevements (something I VERY rarely  do) in MInecraft (Xbox One Bedrock version). I'm sitting at 99/103, two of the stragglers are just things I haven't gotten around to yet (taming 20 cats and making a Conduit) but the other two... just what were they thinking?

The first is Master Trader, which is simply trading with Villagers for a meager 1000 emeralds. It's as bad a grind as it sounds, and with the artificial village I have in my base I get around 30-40 emeralds each trading run.

And then there is the other achievement. Take this out of context if you must, but FUCK SUPER SONIC. To get it, you have to use your Elytra to glide through a 1x1 hole... at 40 m/s. Miss the hole and you die on impact with the ground. Believe it or not, flying through the hole isn't the issue, its getting the speed. 40 m/s by Minecraft standards is really fucking fast, so much so that nosediving 250 blocks isn't enough to get the achievement (a feat that I've managed TWICE, both times fuming when the achievement didn't pop). So again I ask:

1. Mad Convoy

Mad Convoy

Times like these really make a person wish that dedicated gaming consoles were as mod-friendly as PCs.

Conflicting achievement intentions can be really annoying. Sometimes the achievements are meant to be attempted like challenges, as a way of adding replay value and encouraging players to explore all aspects of the game. Others are just there to appease corporate executives who mandate achievements of some sort, even if it’s just ones as pathetic as “Press start”. And others aren’t meant to be attempted so much as they’re meant as a pleasant surprise or reward when the stars align and players pull off something absolutely ridiculous and awesome.

And some games, like Minecraft, have all three types together. An effort to compromise between fans of different types that ultimately satisfies nobody.

1. Spin Attaxx

Spin Attaxx

wow twitter did not pick a good background colour for this image huh

2. Milo

Milo

@Spin Attaxx on twitter the white background shows up fine to me

it's this twitter embed where the black background is showing up for some reason

28. It is a problem for someone like me who just wants to play the fucking game. Call me symphocant, a shill, I don't give a shit. I invested almost 20 years in this series to just drop everything over one (admitely bad) mistake. It may not mean as much to you as you've clearly made your stance that they deserve everything that's happening to them, but to someone that just wants to...enjoy the game, that's incredibly difficult right now. And before somebody accuses me of discrediting the other side (because I know somebody will, I've seen how these things go in the Sonic fanbase...). No I am not saying that nobody shouldn't be making any noise at all. People are within their right at voicing their opinion over a product they're investing in, and I also understand that most people just play Pokemon casually and transfer their favorite mons and being denied such a feature for years is a hard pill to swallow. My take is mostly the ones who being extremely obnoxious and insulting about it using this opportunity to stir up as much shit as possible because outrage culture is a thing making hard for anyone to discuss things right now. I hope we get some news soon to clear all of this up, because this is the type of shit I usually expect from the Sonic fanbase.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.