All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I’m split on this gameplay demo. On one hand, it’s nor just gorgeous, but it’s faithful as possible to the source material. On the other hand, I know it’s pre-alpha footage, but it shows in a lot of areas, along with being a bit cookie-cutter (also, I was hoping King Jellyfish had at least one new attack). But hey, I’ll eat this game up regardless. The footage is only pre-alpha.
  3. I just love there are so many polarizing reactions lol.

MCU fans are upset, Spiderverse fans are happy. Its hilarious 

4. If Matrix 4 isn't a reboot (considering they got back Reeves, Moss and one of the Wachowskis)...

Spoiler

How are they gonna get around both characters being dead?

1. Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice

Messiah complex of course.

5. Two questions then: 1.) Will the giant cliffhanger at the end of FFH get resolved? 2.) How long before yet another reboot?

1. Miragnarok

Miragnarok

1. Disney+ miniseries

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

They'll be a mean spirited jab towards it the next time he's metioned in an MCU film

Spoiler

Where they outright confirm he was chased off for good

3. Speederino

Speederino

Reading up on it more, it sounds like Sony is intending to keep Holland. So that says to me that we probably will see a FFH sequel, it just won’t have any other MCU characters or references...aaaaaand whatever Feige had planned is going out the window so Sony can take the creative reins.

That scares me way more than if they had just announced another reboot. Here’s hoping Spider-Verse wasn’t just a fluke.

6. Man, apparently Loot Crate filed for bankruptcy a few days ago.

7. Part of me wants Danny Phantom to get a comeback movie more than anything else after the Rocko, Arnold, and especially the Zim revivals.

The other part of me knows it wouldn't be anywhere near as good because Butch Hartman didn't write the two seasons that everyone loved, wrote the most divisive season, along with the often disliked season finale, and also in general - I don't want to see him getting any support after the Oasis scandal, and his gigantic ego. 

8. 30+ updates. I see the news of Spider-Man got out.

9. I'd offer to make a tombstone in the likeness of MCU Spiderman, but Disney wouldn't want to ruin the "innocence" and "magic" of this series.

Don'tchya??????

1. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Besides, we all know the tombstone would have to be a pile of ashes anyway to be fitting.

10. can we agree that both disney and Sony were dummies here

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

... mostly Sony imo but yeah

2. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

I don't really see how Disney's gonna take the hit, they'd been getting a 95%/5% split with Sony. Sony was footing the bill for production costs, but this offer Disney made was splitting the production costs 50/50, and also sharing profits 50/50, and that included any other Spidey movies that Sony planned, and maybe integrating the likes of Spiderverse and Venom into the MCU.

Granted, I believe Disney also asked for merchandising, which was unfair. Either that should've also been a 50/50 split between both of them, or Disney should give Sony a higher percentage (70/30 Sony's way maybe).

As is, Sony are the ones who benefit most from the deal. They killed two Spidey trilogies before, and Venom was also godawful (with people speculating it only made some bank because Sony tried their damnest to hype it up as related to the MCU). Disney still has the MCU either way, and the MCU stands to make a hell of a lot more money with or without Spider-Man. 

Hell, Sony is the bigger dumbass, they apparently didn't even bother to try a counter-offer, they looked at Disney's first offer, said no, and said either keep our remaining deal, or get absolutely fuck all.

11. Ah, Tom “Didn’t Trust in ‘Pool Because He’s A Fool” Rothman, you’ve done it again.

1. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

I mean, I’m all for a takedown of Disney, but come on. There had to be better ways of doing it.

12. Could this be considered... The Spider-man cycle?

13. Only thing I care about from Disney now owning Fox is hoping they'll make a new Aliens movie and bring Ripley back as the main character which would be the only reason to watch a new Aliens movie altogether. Especially considering the actor wants to play the role again and has for many years, which has been bit of a shame she has not gotten the chance yet.

1. Miragnarok

Miragnarok

Alien vs Ghostbusters.

14. pouring one out for MCU Spiderman and my anticipation for the follow-up to FFH's cliffhanger

15. Sony to Disney rn

tenor.gif

1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

They make one good movie and suddenly they think they’ve got this smh

2. Zaysho

Zaysho

You have to admit it's funny watching two billion dollar companies fighting over this though.

16. Twitter people saying "well I'm a Jew and I agree with Trump!1!11!!"

8TrnqGE.gif

17. Some of the bio's on the site are halarious kinda. Some of are like " This person is kind and lights up the room " or " Never a dull moment with this guy " and knuckles like " He guard emerald "
  18. Forces seemed to be practice for making big epic games, so I say that maybe we get a few more like Forces before we get a true epic, at most.
  19. good, good, let the friendly neighborhood memes flow

1. Boomer

Boomer

Won't this be the third reboot though? Raimi > Webb > Watts > ?

2. Milo

Milo

@Boomer Maybe they were including Spider-Verse as the third reboot, lol

20. This makes me think about how Windy Hill could have tried better to look less like Green Hill. Sure, there were a few traits, such as the more deciduous trees and the solid blocks tetrised into the terrain to contrast the checkered areas, yet the checkered areas could have looked more interesting, like in Sonic CD where they were triangles. A lot of the Classic era’s games made their initial Zones distinct with little things like that. The totem poles being there didn’t make much sense either. In general, quite a few SLW levels were just generic. That’s the operating word here, generic. Most of them should have done a little more to get an identity. The aesthetics being generic might also be part of why some people are so concerned over the look of Lost World.
  21. Today
  22. Welp, at least it’ll be entertaining to see just how Sony plans to fuck up live-action Spider-Man next.

And I guess Marvel has to flat out ignore FFH’s ending now too somehow.

Wow, this is a mess. The alleged Spider-verse 2 is great and all but damn it, Tom Holland Spider-Man was fucking fantastic too.

23. Real talk, so long as Sony doesn't fuck up Spider-verse anytime soon (lets be honest they'll drive that into the ground one day) I'll be good for Spidey content.

1. Boomer

Boomer

Same. That and the PS4 games.

24. This is shaping up to actually be a game that does what sequels are normally expected to do and keep the advancements coming. For a while, this series was treading water by dialing back on a lot of stuff and feeling extremely redundant. Especially the Winter Olympics. This Classic events thing is a neat idea. Of course, I expected it to be an even more limited roster due to the continued pattern of sticking as close to mainstream relevance as they possibly can. So, no made up sprites for characters who weren't in old Classic titles or even characters who had ones outside of Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles. We can't get too exotic unless we're a mobile game after all. I don't know how much I'll personally get out of this mode since I'm a 3D guy. It looks like a neat little thing I may play around with every once in a while and not touch again. I'm hoping that the whispers of a story mode are true though. There's never been a reason not to include them for the home console versions of these games. It's all mostly a bunch of text and the minor animations you've already given the characters anyway. Those renders look excellent though. I don't have a problem with the boys being half naked either. Whatever.
  25. Well, here is the reason why the video was pulled.: They also upload an French version of this. It’s technically the original version with French subtitles.:
  26. Well now the new engine is finished and Boom is over so they are really starting to run out of excuses. Just to be clear, I am not implying that they should rush their games I just want them to be working on them more regularly so they can get more experience/feedback with each one. Four years is just far too long of a wait for the types of games we have been getting and I daresay it seems rather lazy. If Sonic Team actually knew what they were doing and wanted to make a big epic game then sure they can take all of the time they need but the problem is I don't think the current developers are really capable of that right now.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.