All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Reaction: the next soundtrack/song you hear is composed out of the meows of cats and kittens.

3. I really hope if we ever get another fully original Top-Down Zelda it uses A Link Between Worlds' artstyle and not Link's Awakening.

Same for the Oracle games, actually. I'd hate to see some of my favorite Zelda games look like it...

1. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I'm not the biggest fan of ALBW's in-game art style either, but yeah it's still much better than LA. I can see exactly what they were going for with LA... and yet that doesn't change the fact that it looks pretty lame. Would be nice to see another 2D Zelda game using sprites or handrawn art.

4. Welp, Ton of reading to do now. Took advantage of an insane manga sale in a comic shop next to the hotel I’m staying in, not only did I finish all of the DBZ manga (Cell and Buu) but I picked up tons of MHA manga, got from the start of Season 4 up to the latest volume of the manga. Also got the first two volumes of MHA Vigilante series, and volume 1 of the Danganronpa manga.

I legitimately think this comic shop is doing one of the best comic sales I’ve ever seen.

5. Got an iPad as a present! I feel that this could be handy for drawing digitally-

>Apple Pencil sold separately

latest?cb=20190426104107

E: Has anyone used it before? Is it any good?

1. Tatters

Tatters

I did heard good things about it. So keep an eye out for a cheaper pen.

6. Nitro Fueled is a beautiful game and the gameplay feels pretty true to the original, with perhaps one exception. The jumping feels off. I haven't been able to reach the high short-cut in Sewer Speedway. Speaking of Sewer Speedway, it's harder to exploit the sides of the tube near the end to make up time/gain places compared to the original. I do like the new animations, especially Ripper Roo's first appearance even if his voice sounds lame compared to the original. I've uploaded some footage of the races from the first hub-world. Gameplay begins at 5:35.
  7. Today
  8. Just learned in my Autism Group that the term Aspergers had to retire from use due to the man it was named after having secret ties to the Nazis.

I don't know how to link the article while on my phone. 

1. Emperor Robrainiac

Emperor Robrainiac

Huh. I had heard "Aspergers" was not being used anymore a while ago. This was something I was not aware of.

2. Indigo Rush
    3. dbzfan7

dbzfan7

Hopefully a name that doesn't sound like Ass Burgers.

I laugh at that despite legit having it, but I don't think that's funny for everyone.

9. Happy birthday, buddy!

1. Ellipsis-Ultima

Ellipsis-Ultima

Thanks friend!

10. Morning!

1. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

Morning.  

2. Bloxxerboy

Bloxxerboy

G’mornin’

11. Here' a high quality render of Banjo and Kazooie. If you select "Open Image in New Tab," then you can look at every individual strand of fur as well as the many texture in all their glory.
  12. *looks at latest TSS headline*

y'all

1. Your Vest Friend

Your Vest Friend

who put kink on my newssite

2. Indigo Rush
    3. Penny

Penny

i guess sega really does know what the fans want

4. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

But if wanted Sonic to be their Master?

5. Ernest the Panda
  13. I mean logistically speaking Banjo had a lot more red tape to deal with. Nintendo was just lucky they were bffs with Microsoft that it all went pretty smoothly
  14. My personal most-wanteds (that have a greater-than-zero chance of happening, anyway) are Phoenix Wright and either Jill or Leon from RE. Leon's always been my guy, but I'm kinda leaning toward Jill because she feels less overused and because the pass could honestly use at least one female fighter if we're being honest. Plus out of all the potential RE picks, her goofy design probably fits Smash the most. Apparently Banjo in Smash was an easy deal to make, so I wouldn't be so sure. Crash could still happen though.
  15. I really need to get offline right now because apparently attacking people is right if you feel victimized and get in the first word and that just ticks me off to no end right now. Probably my upbringing to be sure but I'm tired of "victims" being able to attack anyone they feel is slighting them and being immune to being made fun of for their overreactions. I've experienced legit racism first hand and I sure as heck can't claim to be a "victim" simply due to the color my skin, which for all extents and purposes alone vilifies me in the eyes of many. What a load of garbage that my skin color makes me a villain and not my actions. This world is so messed up.

1. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

Can you report it to the moderators or report them on whatever site it is on.  I'm sure you can get some help

2. DanJ86

DanJ86

@tailsBOOM! The events he's referring to, mostly took place in real life. 

If I never made that update yesterday, he wouldn't be feeling like this. I feel like it's my fault. I'm so sorry @Sonic Fan J

3. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

@DanJ86you couldn't have seen it coming.  You don't really seemed to get exposed to that kind of stuff, so I think that it's understandable for you to make this mistake one time.  Knowing you, you won't do it again because you're a very kind and caring person.

16. Not with Activision behind him. It was impossible for Sony to negotiate him into PSASBR when he was still dormant, the demands after a 10m hit would be even higher.
  17. Man I just want Crash. I feel like he's the only one left that SHOULD be there. I imagine it would be easier to get him in than Banjo as well
  18. @SupahBerryapparently I was wrong.  The bot can repeat current fighters:

19. Morning SSMB.

Today's update for my story blog will be live on schedule (I just need to tend to the links between updates) so all is good there.

On other matters, sorry @DanJ86 for the long rant on your status update earlier. I didn't mean to go off that badly but I got a little peeved seeing what you were dealing with. Hope everything is getting better for you.

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

...The thing about that is I wouldn't say it was biased, hateful people that "attacked" him.

It came from other people from this site. I didn't nessessarily include myself at first, but now I'd say those people had a fair reason to call him out.

I hate to see anybody on here get in trouble, but it can't be helped if what they say is not tolerated here.

2. Sonic Fan J

Sonic Fan J

I personally don't think they said anything wrong. People are too darn obsessed with skin color. it's been 50 years since MLK was assassinated and still no is trying to continue his work and get rid of this mindless segregation. Then trying to police a foreign country which is legitimately ignorant on the matter due to only around 2% of it's population not being native born is getting ridiculous. No less attacking people over it instead of trying to discuss and educate people about why it should be considered wrong.

I'll admit I'm probably too ignorant about as I was raised in an environment where I should never have to think about, especially since my parent's were extremely worried for the well being of my siblings and I for being mixed as they have seen even greater hatred against mixed people from both sides than they fling at each other. Thing is though, I think everyone should be able to enjoy that type of environment where you just never naturally think about. Unfortunately I know that is also a total fantasy as people are far to set in their ways and both cling to and hate their labels all at the same time. I just feel like leaving someone feeling vilified when they thought there was no harm is taking it way to far. I'm so tired of people fighting over something which should not matter because they put so much importance in it. Kind of a dumb thing to say considering how much I rant and rail about a fictional blue hedgehog and probably makes me sound hypocritical, but at least my passion for the Sonic IP is built around hating people and hating everyone else because of skin color and people long dead who started the whole process. It needs to stop and unfortunately I don't think it ever will and that just leaves me all kinds of ticked off.

3. NegaMetallix

NegaMetallix

Sorry, but when people create pieces of artwork solely to provoke people into a deliberate negative reaction, like that tweet indicated, then I firmly consider it a waste of talent. No "if"s, "and"s or "but"s about it.

4. DanJ86

DanJ86

Sorry Nega, but looking into other tweets suggests the opening tweet is misleading. Apparently other colour veriations exist. 

Don't know if it's evil to share that. Being Autistic and stupid doesn't help me. 

20. It happens. I'm a diehard Warcraft fan who never saw the film. I SERIOUSLY considered grabbing it from the $5 bin at Walmart... but no. With Sonic? I'll hope for streaming, and we'll see from there.
  21. I've been getting Celebration Chests in Speed Battle. I don't know if this is a one time birthday thing. But it's cool.

You get rings and some Special character cards.

1. Eurisko

Eurisko

Happy Birthday 🥳👍👍

22. Books and food on me birthday. Niiice. :slight_smile:

23. I bagged the poster 😁 I gave a donation to the cinemas chosen charity as a thank you. 

31BBA8F0-72C2-4BD1-91A3-A2E032237A21.jpeg

1. The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

You have a rare one there man, might become the Sonic fans 'Revenge of the Jedi' merch XD

2. Eurisko

Eurisko

😂😂 Hadn’t thought of it like that.

24. Why may Devil cry? Is he sensitive?

25. I think I'm suffering that nostalgia thing that people seem to note nowadays. With how cruddy things are getting with America, I've been finding myself going back to stuff from about 10 years ago more frequently than usual.

1. pppp

pppp

So it's just like South Park said, you're hooked on memberberries:

1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.