All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. BotW is getting a direct sequel and that's still amazing. Rewatching that teaser trailer from time to time is really exciting.

1. Diz

Diz

I have not fully finished BotW yet, but that teasier trailer gives me chills! Can't wait!

2. Wraith

Wraith

Haven't watched it since june. I'm trying not to think about the game too much. There's too many exciting things they could do.

3. Sonic Colors Sonic is modern not wacky
  4. I'm mostly mad about the lack of other characters, I kinda blame the fans if they really took them out, because people complained about restricted characters to 1 event only... And to solve the issue, they actually removed them altogether. Sure, this game seems more fun than Rio 2016, but it's still a step back for the roster. I'm not holding my breath for free updates, simply because asking for more characters in 24 events takes a lot of time, money for animations, programming etc. Either they return as guests or fewer characters in few events. A paid DLC campaign a la Splatoon 2 and Mario + Rabbids would be my favorite option. With 8 new characters in four exclusive events plus 4 that are in the base game, with a new story mode that focuses on these new characters and Browser JR. and Metal Sonic as villains.
  5. Dad came back from the hospital. Mom's still there with my sis.

He says she's feeling slightly better, she'll make it.

Thanks again to those who sent best wishes our way. We really needed it.

1. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Just rest easy for now ok? I'll be around if you need anything.

2. Ellipsis-Ultima

Ellipsis-Ultima

That's good to hear! Still hope she feels better soon.

3. Diz

Diz

I've been off for a few days so I did not see this, but I am happy that she's feeling better and that it seems like things will be alright. Have a virtual hug! *Hug*

4. SonicWind

SonicWind

Just hearing about this. Sorry you and your family went through it. That had to be a scare.

Good to know your sister will be alright. I hope that puts your mind at ease. May she have a speedy recovery.

6. It's gonna be so fun when Trump's out of office and conservatives all just say "well I never supported that asshole" if his name ever comes up again

1. SenEDDtor Missile

SenEDDtor Missile

And I and everyone else should make it a point to hang Trump and his GOP wannabe Reich over their heads for as long as they live unless they've repented and tried to GENUINELY atone for it. If they're trying to scurry and hide, my sympathy/empathy = 0 for them.

7. Whoever is reading this. Anyone who's reading this. Please, send your prayers and best wishes.

My sister felt sick, nearly passed out and collapsed on the floor. She looks incredibly pale and got rushed to the hospital.

I'm scared out of my mind. Please... I want her safe

1. Ellipsis-Ultima

Ellipsis-Ultima

Oh dear. I hope your sister recovers from this sickness. Hang in there Failin.

2. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Don't worry! Your pal CROW is on it!

3. blueblur98

blueblur98

that sounds so awful! best of wishes to your sister and the rest of your family.

8. warioware, inc. is the best smash remix and i will fight you about this

9. I always enjoy your reviews/retrospective, Mike! You have a snark about shoddy writing and strange art, and you’re brave enough to read through some of the worst in the series. Really, your posts are the only reason that I look at this topic! I can’t wait to see what you think of Endgame, heheh... Just a side note, I found that there was a special that took place between #44 and #45, called Sonic Blast. That could be another to look at, if you’d like, as I can see you’re determined to read all issues!
  10. As of about a few minutes ago, I'm 26 years old...

1. SonicWind

SonicWind

Happy birthday!

2. Ellipsis-Ultima

Ellipsis-Ultima

Merry burfmas!

11. classic (1991 only) and wacky (adventures of, and mania episode 1 only)
  12. -Wacky Sonic (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Boom, 'Man of the Year', 'Night of the Werehog', Sonic Colors, Sonic Lost World, Sonic Heroes, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Shuffle) -Freedom Fighter Sonic (Sonic SatAM, Archie Comics, Sonic Underground) -Classic Sonic (Genesis trilogy, Sonic CD, Knuckles Chaotix, Triple Trouble, Sonic Chaos, Sonic OVA, Sonic Mania, Mania Adventures) -Adventure Sonic (Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic X) -Modern Sonic (Sonic Forces, Sonic Generations, Team Sonic Racing, IDW Comics)
  13. That doesn't make any sense... Knuckles isn't a crime fighter. E-123 Omega would tell Rouge that being in a relationship would cause Knuckles to be fine with her being around the M.E. and that makes him a less effective guardian (she's still a thief)... ...and she breaks it off because actually likes the challenge or whatever.
  14. It's s reference to Tom King's Batman run. For several issues it built towards Bruce and Selena getting married...just for a bunch of Super villains to convince her that "Relationships make Batman less effective" never mind his 3 Robins, 2 Batgirls and Alfred.

when problems are truly relatable

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

THE ABYSS REVEALS ITSELF

16. There was a creepy Sonic movie redesign created by someone, and I think this version of Sonic should be an ally of Dr. Eggman. I think he should be an intelligent mastermind like Dr. Eggman, and he should be a dangerous psychopath who has an intelligent, creepy, manly voice. I think he should somehow get spawned in a Sonic movie, and introduced as a new character in said movie. Here's the link to this creepy Sonic design:
  17. Oh boy. <tweet> Did concept art for a new Crash game just got leaked?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheWumpaGem/status/1164709237467033600?s=19

1. Jango

Jango

They deleted the picture, reposted it, but croped the artwork >->

Suspicious...

2. Your Vest Friend

Your Vest Friend

*TfB hiring Nicholas Kole back for this and assigning him Dingodile*

wait oh no

18. Speaking of which, we can expect Spyro's GP to work the same way as the previous GPs: > Spyro will be the 5K reward (end of bronze tier) and his legendary skin will be the 42K reward (end of gold tier). >Two whole karts and stickers in-between. >One kart will be sold at the Pit Stop, either in an overpriced bundle with someone's legendary skin (like Back N. Time) or standalone (like Nitro Tour) by 4500 coins. The other characters will be sold separately or also in a bundle with a legendary skin, sticker and paintjob, just like the Nitro Squad in the first GP. They probably won't change the current structure because the algorithm is likely working "good enough" to mask the real intention: push this "free" new content and hope people will buy it since that's an option now. Again, it's pretty clear the GP is just a mere excuse to hide Activision's real intention... If you take the GP element (Nitro Gauge and challenges) off the equation and simply put the new stuff in the Pit Stop it wouldn't make much of a difference. At the end of the day, people aren't all that interested in taking part of the GP simply because it's tedious and poorly made. It's nice that I can unlock some stuff by completing the challenges, but since they're pretty boring, repetitive and sometimes even glitchy, I don't feel like it's worth it, nor fun. Might as well just play a couple of online matches during weekends and wumpa time and buy the stuff at the Pit Stop. But it's no surprise that the GP isn't fun to play. The focus is selling new stuff every month, not actually creating a cool and engaging online competition. Grand Prix, more like Grand Fee-asco.
  19. The Sonic Legacy Twitch stream did NOT go as planned. My laptop is too weak for something like that just yet, I guess

1. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Your computer needs to lift

2. PaulyBFromDa303

PaulyBFromDa303

My computer needs the Phantom Ruby too XD

3. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

You'll get it next time 

20. Night, buddies! All packed up for a convention this weekend!

Gonna meet Optimus Prime, baybee!

I can't believe we've got an official crossover between Scooby Doo and Sonic the Hedgehog!

1. The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

Lego Dimensions says hi 😛

2. Ryannumber1gamer
    3. StaticMania

StaticMania

He looks Soooo weird.

4. PC the Hedgehog

PC the Hedgehog

Jaleel White's Urkel voice sounds nothing like it used to. He just sounds like a slightly lower-pitched Sonia from Sonic Underground.

22. Eww. I’ll pass on whatever the eff that is supposed to be? The Dino Chicken thing from the Prehistoric Park Track is it? Thanks Beenox, you’ve saved me time. I’ll... just await it’s accidental giveaway again. (Note: When it comes to the Spyro GP champion rewards I’m not leaving my chances to fate a third time - I can already imagine how awesome that is gunna look with them characters splattered over this thing)
  23. Would anyone really be that devastated by the lack of a Mii Character? I mean sure, you'd loose the costumes, but is that enough of a reason to keep them around?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.