All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fighting Gold JP > Fighting Gold EN = Traitor's Requiem JP > Jojo Sono no Kyoku = Traitor's Requiem EN > Bloody Stream > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Jojo Sono Chi no Sadame > Chase > Stand Proud > Great Days

3. Planning on getting back to Batman The Enemy Within after so many weeks of stagnating due to Telltale Community periodically blipping in and out after I played episode 2. In the meantime, I've been playing Team Sonic Racing in an attempt to perfect the missions, played a few things of Injustice 2's weird Satellite mode. Also bought what should be the entire Borderlands series thanks to a series of discounts & conveniences. Don't know when I'm getting to any of that, given they are even more additions to the backlog, which includes much older things like SEGA Allstars Racing(played a few races before stopping) and Dragon Age Origins(which I never even put in the system) from over a year or two ago btw.
  4. So, with Comic-Con starting in about a few days, anybody think we will get something new there? I don’t think we will get an trailer, since TrailerTrack confirmed that there will be no trailer for the movie shown there. Maybe they will show the Dr. Robotnik (Dr. Eggman) footage there, just like they show it at CinemaCon and CineEurope. Maybe, they might show Sonic’s new design for the movie. Who knows?
  5. Just finished Evoland 2 for Switch. I'm not a huge fan of RPGs, but this game was fantastic. In part it was a parody of video games in general, with references to virtually every genre of game. It also was a fun game in its own right. Next on my list is Metaloid Origins. It just came out for Switch. It's basically Mega Man X with cat girls.
  6. Today
  7. I'm sure it'll be fine. All he's gotta do is turn them all into aliens. Sinik the Hedg'nya-hag and Tale the Faux. They already look like alien, bootleg versions of the characters when he draws them anyway. I can actually hear a lawyer going "Your honor... this CLEARLY isn't Sonic the Hedgehog. Look, he's got huge breasts and a white string bikini."
  8. I so wanna make a reference here, but I don't even know where to start. Oh fuck that.
  9. I don't know. At this point I'd accept any explanation they gave, so long as one was provided. I'm not too picky. I'd even buy that he does it by believing really hard in the Emerald's power, wherever they are. The emerald's power allows him to feel.
  10. OK! I think Sonic movie will have a really tough challenger here. The King's man will be released in Valentine's day (14 February) same as Sonic.
  11. Whenever imagining things getting better, replacing people isn't the first thing that comes to mind. More than anything, I'd really prefer it if whoever's over there right now just stepped up and pulled things together in a manner that saw results. One fitting a team of people who had their hands set in something consistent with a clear vision and a restless amount of focus on going above and beyond. In the end, when it comes down to it, I'd like their team (if there even is a 'team' in the traditional sense of the word) to have a good relationship with the fans again. Maybe then people wouldn't need to constantly search for a scapegoat to thrust all their frustration at. It's gotten so bad that even topics created discussing hypothetical things to add to the franchise are devolving to discussions about how said idea is pointless because things aren't going to get any better. An environment like that can be hard to handle.
  12. For anyone that has not seen the show and want to know why shes called that. Her parents do not make much and they have to take baths in recycled water used to boil hot dogs so she has a undersmell of hotdogs
  13. I still enjoy the name Hot Dog Water. A serious name for a serious show.
  14. In hindsight the Gen 5 legendary theme kind of sounds like someone left their cat alone during composition work and it kept jumping on the keyboard.

1. SenEDDtor Missile

SenEDDtor Missile

That’s a very musically inclined cat then.

15. Share in my Giggle Laughter SSMB, the Wipers of Death are upon us:

[Reddit links]

16. I am learning about myself and my “fight” response. Whenever my body has that response, there’s an arrogant voice in my head. It’s not angry, or lashing out, but fighting back. A fiery spirit, or something.

I have a fiery spirit, and my optimism is brighter than the sun! All things that keep me from collapsing internally. If I could just pick myself up...!!

1. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

tenor.gif

(pictured: Polk unleashing his fiery spirit)

2. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

So Blazion inspirited you?

latest?cb=20190113235549

3. Ellipsis-Ultima

Ellipsis-Ultima

What would be your fight music?

4. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

When I get in a fight, we’ll just have to see what plays.

5. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

That just invites awkward mixups

17. REMINDER: 6 days now remain to get requests in for Sonic Musical Spectacular 4! Use your requests to get a SSMB badge, and a place in this year's celebration video!

18. Any game that ends with an 80s rock ballad deserves praise.

19. I would have loved to have played the first edition with the classic sonic character. I like the art style and simplicity of the gameplay and concept. I only wish his running animation showed his legs cycling like tyres like in the old days. I would have gotten rid of the boss battles too. otherwise, this is the direction i'd like to see the series go in
  20. So why isn't anybody talking about the fact that we have a female turtle in the TMNT comic books?

D-_vnbWU8AARB3-.jpg

1. KHCast

KHCast

Was wondering how long before this would happen 

2. Tails spin

Tails spin

Long lost sister?

Why does she have splinter hands?

3. PublicEnemy1

PublicEnemy1

Doesn't look too bad.

4. Conquering Storm’s Servant

Conquering Storm’s Servant

I thought we already had one...?

Looks badass still.

5. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

@Tails spin

No, it's a original character who was a foot clan soldier, who slowly grew kinder as Splinter took over the clan. 

She was recently stabbed by Karai, who's attempting to brutally retake the foot clan, and force the orphans that were currently in the care of Splinter into either being trained (and brainwashed) into loyal soldiers for the Foot, or killed, as they know too much over the inner-workings of the Foot Clan.

In order to save her life, Leo has to give her a blood transfer to allow his mutagen to heal her wound, the side effect is it mutated her.

6. dbzfan7

dbzfan7

I did mention it XP. Though why not, let's see how it goes. My only real gripe is having 3 weapons which I think is trying a bit too hard to be cool. A bow turtle would have been a neat addition on its own. Though having claws and a sword on top of that kinda seems a bit much. Hope she works out and doesn't go the way of Venus.

7. Waveshocker Sigma

Waveshocker Sigma

Huh. I like her. Looks pretty cool.

8. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

@Dejimon11 Well... I mean

cf74eb8254df50713bb0b17bbe05829f-every-v

it's nothing that hasn't happened before.

9. Dejimon11
  21. I like the way sonic sped across the water on a log in jungle zone 8 bit. that's as far as his interaction with it should go. I don't mind it being part of the scenery, but I definitely don't think he should be submerged in it
  22. “Getting into Elite Smash means you’re a pro that knows how to play the game” right, and considering I’ve beaten people IN elite smash, in tournament styled matches despite not having a single character in Elite means I guess I’m a chump. smh

23. While I'm playing through the Master Chief Collection, I want something else to play while taking breaks between campaigns, what game should it be?

-Days Gone

-Devil May Cry

-God of War 3

-Shenmue 1/2

-Shadow of the Colossus (2018) 

1. Menace2Society

Menace2Society

God of War 3 is the only game you listed out of the 5 (6?) that I’ve actually played, so I’m just gonna have to go with that by default.

2. KHCast

KHCast

Definitely not Days Gone. That things boring af imo

3. PublicEnemy1

PublicEnemy1

Shadow of the Colossus is a masterpiece.

4. Crow the BOOLET
  24. So I wonder how people are reacting to the new 5th Turtle to join the group, who is not Venus. I mean I ain't a big TMNT guy but I do wonder how that's going.

1. Waveshocker Sigma
    2. dbzfan7

dbzfan7

Comics thing, google it ;)

3. PublicEnemy1

PublicEnemy1

Context pls.

4. Blueknight V2.0

Blueknight V2.0

I mean a 5th turtle. Why was this necessary?

25. I may have to accept that I'm never gonna earn the Platinum Trophy for Devil May Cry 5. ;-;

1. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Don’t just lie down and accept the loss! Work hard for that Platinum Trophy, whatever and however way you’re gonna! Show ‘em that Dan J is a name to be heard!!

2. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Who cares about silly things like a text box and a trophy that doesn't exist? You're free to play the game your way. You don't have to achieve hunter anything.

3. Polkadi~☆

Polkadi~☆

Hey, if he wants to get it, he can get it! If he doesn’t want to, he doesn’t have to! What does Dan want here?

4. Waveshocker Sigma

Waveshocker Sigma

Not with THAT attitude, you won't! Get back in there and KEEP TRYING! YOU CAN DO IT! D:<

26. Facebook baffles me. I go long periods where the same friends like my posts over and over, and then go long stretches where completely different friends like my posts over and over and the previous friends pretty much ignore them.

1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.