All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Therapist: It's okay, VHS puppet Barney can't hurt you

VHS puppet Barney (8:50):

3. There's some new screenshots on Amazon thanks to a find by memccurry Nintendo Switch Specific:
  4. 24 hours til the Game reaches its End for the wider populace. 

5. I will be watching Avengers Endgame! See you!

1. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Have fun! Take a bathroom break during the trailers!

6. Dr. Detective Mike

Team Sonic Racing Overdrive (Part 2 Coming Soon)

I didn't even consider the fact that Omega actually got 2-D animated for the first time in the last short as well.
  7. Aside from the announcements, Persona Super Live was such a fun time, every part of the concert was putting a smile on my face. Please join the Twitter stream for the second and last day tonight! If you cannot, that’s fine too!

8. Such a short piece of music but it's always been one of my favorite tracks from TTGL.

9. Today
  10. So how's everybody doing?

1. pppp

pppp

I saw Endgame today so I'm doing wonderful.

2. Ferno

Ferno

im about to go into seclusion atop mt. silver to avoid endgame spoilers until saturday night

3. Fallen Angel Yohane

Fallen Angel Yohane

I'm listening to Roselia so in the best mood I can in right now

4. Sapphirine Wind

Sapphirine Wind

I'm eating pocky and am gonna eat a jello box cheesecake I made in a few hours.

5. Adamabba

Adamabba

Pretty good.  I was just working on a final project for like 6 hours straight that was due at midnight and I got done around 11:45 so I'm like 

D1zak5-U8AAkoav.png&key=5ec76d34c844b94c

Also rewatched Avengers 1 earlier today, and the hype for Endgame is really kicking in about now. Especially since it looks to be getting a ton of praise

11. Blueknight V2.0

It's true and I've said it a few times before. I can't wait to see if they'll be in it.
  12. Zaysho

Live Action Detective Pikachu Movie (Summer 2019)

Well taking efforts to actually resemble the property they're adapting probably helps.
  13. Finally trying this “Spotty Fry” music app people talk about. Does this make me one of the cool kids?

1. Ferno

Ferno

not until you say that each song slaps you. all the cool kids say that the song slaps them. its hip, happening, and now.

*chews taffy*

14. Celestia

Live Action Detective Pikachu Movie (Summer 2019)

A little bit. I don't think it looks bad or anything, but I am definitely surprised by how receptive people are to it so far.
  15. Dr. Detective Mike

"Who's your daddy, Shadow." I need a sensuous "Come hither" look from the real sex magnet of Team Dark though. E-123 Omega.
  16. Hey, remember I said I wasn't going to do an art topic update?

Uh... I lied I guess?

Have a trio of explorers, armed with their trusty, unusual wands, they set out to explore what was once forgotten.

17. Emperor Robrainiac

ARTWORK: Robrainiac's topic of mostly OC art, with a some Fanart

Hey, didn't I say I wasn't going to post anything this week? Yeah... I lied. Here's some art of some of these guys, Sir, the eccentric alien journalist and anthropologist, Poncho, the eager but friendly sharpshooting Jackalope, and Kolga the barbarian sea troll covered from head to toe in scars (literally). Sir and Kolga travel the world in search of people to interview or long abandoned temples. But recently, the two have crash landed in Poncho's humble mine town. Temporarily stuck there, the trio explore the areas around them, from Mines to ruins of lost civilizations, all while evading the forces of the queen of Sir's Planet, who wants to rid of Sir for unknown reasons.
  18. Welp, as a majority of us are now mere hours away from Endgame, I think it's time to post my final MCU tier list before seeing it. (higher the better)

SS
    Winter Soldier
    Homecoming 
    S
    Civil War
    Infinity War
    A
    Iron Man 1
    Black Panther
    Ragnarok
    Avengers 1
    Guardians vol 1
    B
    Avengers 2 Ultron
    Captain America
    C
    Doctor Strange
    Iron Man 3
    Ant-Man 2
    Guardians vol 2
    Iron Man 2
    D
    Captain Marvel
    Thor 1
    Hulk
    F
    Ant-Man
    Thor 2

1. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

>Ant Man at F

2. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Keep in mind that I don't even think Thor 2 is a bad film. It's just that in terms of the MCU... you have to have some last places and those two do it for me. Thor 2 is just boring (and almost annoying at points) to watch and Ant-Man just didn't do anything for me. Got a few laughs but that was it.

3. Wraith

Wraith

Actually pretty good: Black Panther, The Winter Soldier, Iron Man 3

Neat: The Avengers  Civil War, Guardians 1+2

The rest: the rest.

Nah: Avengers 2, Dr Strange, Homecoming, ant man anything 

4. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

I still just can't get over how many suits Tony had in Iron Man 3 and yet he still has so much trouble throughout the entire thing. They try to play it like the cellar was blocked but knowing what his suit could do even in 2, one of them should've been able to easily blast through the rubble. Not to mention how most of them just end up falling apart during that end battle.

Seriously, how is it that one suit can survive all of the New York attack but newer models can't even take a hit from a bunch of glowy guys? That's some true bs that I can never look past when I watch it. I realize that it might be a small thing to most but it really did just kill the weight of the movie for me. It was a hard nerf.

If literally everything else in the movie wasn't so solid it'd easily be much lower to me.

19. Could Persona 6’s color be green perhaps?

1. Fallen Angel Yohane

Fallen Angel Yohane

While green would be unique the problem is that isn't really a griping color and doesn't stand out too much. That's why it isn't used in fashion as much. I think purple would work better.

Though it depends on the mood they're trying to convey too. Like blue for P3 because its meant to be moody and depressing, yellow for P3 its more cheerful tone, white/gray for P2 Eternal Punishment to show that this game is already past the end if you know what I mean. Etc.

2. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

I think it will be pink

3. KHCast

KHCast

Wasn’t purple persona 1?

4. Fallen Angel Yohane

Fallen Angel Yohane

I can't remember but I'm sure it was added in retrospectively.

5. Polkadi~♪

Polkadi~♪

Persona 1 is purple. But P2:IS is red like P5, so I don’t think it’s an issue to use purple again.

20. I'm supposedly a normal person, but as soon as I suggest waxing off my body hair, my mother and sister sees me as "weird and feminine."

IS IT WRONG TO NOT LOOK LIKE AN ACTUAL HAIRY-ASS GORILLA

1. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

You do you

2. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

Exactly, you do you!

If you wanna do it, do it!

No pressure.

3. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

I guess they don't see the appeal of professional wrestling because they find it the most girliest sport in the world.

4. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

Be whoever you wanna be, man, I know I don't wanna show hair either.

21. Question for any Tech Savvy Members: Today, when I turned my computer on, I noticed a black shadow going across my screen, almost if I put a gradient down in Photoshop.

Is there any quick tips to fix this or should I just send it somewhere to get repaired? It's a Samsung LCD Monitor if that helps.

22. StaticMania

Sonic Mania OverDrive (Part 2) Coming: 2-morrow.
  23. Mark_The_Dephiles

Team Sonic Racing: Customization Trailer

Those look nice. I wonder if it will be possible to recreate some of the special karts you could unlock in SA2B for getting all of the A ranks with certain characters.
  24. I can't be the only who has noticed that a lot of Shadow's current models have scratches/paint chipping off the bottom of his shoes.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.