All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Would anyone really be that devastated by the lack of a Mii Character? I mean sure, you'd loose the costumes, but is that enough of a reason to keep them around?
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. Akkala was pretty much the last region of Hyrule in BotW that I came across in my 1st playthrough, so tbh that area always has this "last frontier" feeling for me. Kinda wondering what everyone else's last region/tower was

1. Speederino

Speederino

For me it was the Faron jungle area. I didn't know the little fishing village even existed until after I had already beat Ganon.

6. All's well that ends well, right?

1. SonicXtremeMania

SonicXtremeMania

Tails: Sonic?!

Sonic: Screw you, guys! I'm not cleaning up this shit city after motherfucker bigass monster destroy Station Square. Tell Eggman clean this shit up NOT ME! SO FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

*Eggman returns and sees Sonic zooms away from Tails and Knuckles*

Eggman: Well fuck this city, now excuse me I'm off to Prison Island to discovering Project Shadow and release him over fifty years ago later! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tails & Knuckles: ….Fuck.....

*Amy cames to them.*

Amy: Does me if Sonic will come back to me? We have a date plan at Twinkle Park again after that Eggman robot captured me like last time.

Tails: Um...I don't think Sonic won't come back to us for very long time.

Knuckles: Yeah, Sonic hates  us now after the city got destroyed by Perfect Chaos.

Amy: Don't be fool, guys. Where the hell is MY Sonic?!

Tails: Um...I think he is aheading to Prison Island to go after Eggman.

Amy: Huh?! Sonic, my love! Wait for me!

*Amy zooms to chasing after Sonic to Prison Island*

Tails: God, what a stalker girl tries to marry Sonic all these months, years...Does she will ever gave up her stalker business and stay focus on her own adventures instead, Knuckles?

Knuckles: I don't think so, Tails. She's always trying to fucking Sonic too because she wanted him to be her boyfriend, so fuck her. She is a bitch character in Sonic series and SEGA could've ever change her character.

Tails: Just wait until fifthteen years later, dude.

7. So Rosenberg is going to do a new Annihilation book?

Okay, this could be good or bad. If he's left to his own devices and channels that X-men Annual he wrote we might have a great story to look forward to.

8. So there's this Sky Deck image on SA's disc. I couldn't recognize that area at first.

I think these are the same area.

wIq634L.jpg

Final area doesn't have those automatic energy cannons or even those yellow textures on the floor or along the bottom of the wall for some reason.

Also Tails is playable in Act 2 on the left image. Come to think of it he does has a SET file for that act...

9. You guys remember Banjo-Kazooie getting a Titaku figure before announced for Smash? Well R&C is getting a figure now! And conveniently after Sony acquired Insomniac Games.

https://constant-thinker.com/2019/08/22/ratchet-clank-totaku-figure-listing-spotted-on-gamestops-website/

10. Okay everyone, I finally got a permanent Discord link set up for the channel. If anyone's interested in joining, the link is right here.

https://discord.gg/mDkFxmg

11. With that said, I do think it'll be a good idea to have Modern gain some more ground in being different again.
  12. No, Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic should be treated as completely different characters mainly because the fans of the two are so different in what they want that it's for the best for a Hard Divide to happen
  13. Considering one of the notable aspects of the movie's production is the fact that SonicTeam wasn't too hot on what they were doing to Sonic's design, I'd say Mr. Producer didn't have much of a hand to say the least.
    1. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Tbf, not many other of Microsoft’s games could’ve been ported on to the Switch due to the power scale.

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

@Strickerx5

Is power scale a big problem with porting Rare Replay???

3. Zaysho

Zaysho

This sounds like it only applies to newer studios that are under Microsoft now.

4. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

@SupahBerry Maybe not there, but storage definitely could be.

14. Well, I would have said it was better than Rise of Lyric and the movie, but apparently he was indeed involved with both of those projects... But how much?
  15. Today's Sonic stream

16. Wait, Sonic Team is disbanded? That's actually kind of depressing.... Sure there are probably other companies that can do better in some ways but I really wanted Sonic Team themselves to do better. With other companies I feel they are just going to ignore the past and make Sonic into their own image. As many grievances I may have with IIzuka's more recent contributions it was good to know that there was someone at Sonic Team who had actually been there during the good days, and I really have to commend him for sticking it out for so long. Many of the problems with Forces were likely not even his fault as it turns out his team basically consisted of Story Book games level designers (Which explains why the levels were so short and heavily splined). I guess this means we won't be getting a proper sendoff....
  17. When will we get a Knuckles comic book that spends it's entire run building up Rouge and Knuckles getting married only for someone to tell her relationship would make Knuckles an ineffective crime fighter.
  18. Why must video editing take up so much time? =3=

1. SenEDDtor Missile

SenEDDtor Missile

Whatcha working on?

And also, welcome to video making.

2. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Oh just a little something.

I won't post it here though because I doubt anyone would be interested in it and its not what I want to be known for exactly since its a separate project from everything else.

19. Assuming it has been 3 years between Windows 7 and 8 (2009-2012) as well for 8 and 10 (2012-2015). It's been 4 years we don't have a new OS. Do you believe something is going to be unveiled soon?

20. (tweet)

Thoughts?

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Well that didn't take long

21. (tweet)

I'd be SUPER down with this.

1. The drunkard from space!

The drunkard from space!

Id be so happy if this was real

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

I would accept if so much as appeared as an Assist Trophy. I find it a shame they can't afford DLC ATs in general.

22. I still can't be in school without being in the vicinity of stupid girls who laugh awkwardly and annoyingly every 15 seconds.

1. Your Vest Friend

Your Vest Friend

Sheesh, feeling a bit judgy today aren't we.

2. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

And all the guys be like

Spoiler

Yes I wanted an excuse to post Kamen Rider Blade memes

23. Wait, was the mii thing confirmed? Can't you still make miis on the switch? I can't see why they'd be removed.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.