All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Blue Blood

Try and Predict What the Next Main Sonic Game Will Be Like

Yes. Without going into the technical stuff because I don't understand that either, the best indication of it is GI and how the environment itself lights Sonic. You can see it here on Sonic, as the green of the environment around him is bounced off of him. That game achieved a (relatively) stable 60FPS on Wii U by heavily modifying the engine. Most lighting effects were removed or toned down entirely, with the GI even being significantly toned down from before. The engine is what the system can handle/learn, not everything that it necessarily down. As I said in a previous post, the Hedgehog Engine was designed with large levels in mind where geometry would be loaded and unloaded at certain checkpoints. Have you ever seen speedruns of Unleashed of Generations where people skip huge parts and the level end up looking invisible? That's because they skipped the part to load the geometry in. Lost World actually completely does away with this feature, making it pretty much impossible to port over the huge levels of something like Generations.
  3. I've have been following Sonic news for the last few years, so i've been out of the loop. What's this i keep hearing about Sonic Team being restructured and future Sonic games being handled by Sega of America for here on?
  4. for crying out loud make Sonic's treads red and white and cut it with this gray sole garbage

1. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

white soles are the right choice

5. With announcement of P5S, I would really love to see a Sonic Musou game one day.

It would be a break from all the racing and platforming spin-offs we've been getting.

I think Sonic Chronicles was the last spin-off that wasn't a platformer or racing game.

6. Jim's thoughts on Days Gone.

Basically it's flawed but fun.

7. Does anyone else think that Sonic's running animation in Forces looks like trash?

1. Perkilator

Perkilator

Looks fine to me, even if a bit wonky. And in all fairness, does this bit of gameplay even resemble the final product?

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Yes it looks exactly the same as the final footage.

The animation has Sonic crouched down incredibly low. It was lifted from Lost World, where he had the whole blurry-feet thing going on, which made it work a bit better.

3. Vertical Snoop [D.K.]

Vertical Snoop [D.K.]

His arms are completely static and his body doesn't bob up and down at all. Literally the only thing moving is his legs. It's so stiff and robotic.

The one in the other boost games wasn't all that spectacular either, but at least he, like... Moved his body and stuff. You could see the effort he put into running at high speeds.

8. Wait, what? Lost World uses the Hedgehog Engine?!
  9. I've got to admit, the look of robotnik in this movie is horrendously generic and lazy....blurgh Poor design choice here, should have just stuck with his iconic look regardless of whether it's an origin story. It's not like we are going to get a sequel lol
  10. Okay, I have never suffered from a mental crisis, and feel free to correct me here. But I am confident suffering from one doesn't involve killing multiple people, leaving cryptic clues in your wake, or framing two people whom are suffering from their own issues for your crime.

Because that's premeditation Tom King, not mental crisis.

God Heroes In Crisis is some garbage.

11. Correct, again it all makes sense when you cobble the pieces together. Though the way Sonic team does that is with a square peg in a triangle hole and they use a spoon to hammer it in
  12. Guess I'll get the vanilla Persona 5 on PS4 then cause I don't really wanna wait till 2020 to get the Royal

13. So, you like basically every evil scientist ever created. Crazy hair, labcoat, gogles and gloves..THE ORIGINALITY IS OFF THE CHART. Perfect way to sell a character that's supposed to be instantly recognizable.
  14. Blue Blood

Team Sonic Racing Overdrive (Part 2 Coming Soon)

Yeah. Much like the cars, Omega looked to be a traced 3D model. I can understand why; he and the cars are way more complex to draw than anything else, and on a limited budget they'd be very hard to pull off properly. It does make them stick out in a bad way though. IIRC, even his Sonic Channel 2D profile art is just a tracing of his Heroes render.
  15. Was hoping for an actual port. Joker's in Smash, so we should have his actual game. Sony's being a greedy piece of crap by keeping the main game off of the platform. Hopefully, The Royal is a timed exclusive. 

16. I am so happy that I got to live in the time that Endgame was released. This is a once in a lifetime experience that we will never get again. Even if we have another big movie concluding 11 years of engaging storylines and characters as brilliantly as this one it would not be the first one to do it. It would still be great, it just won't have the never done before factor. Love the MCU? Then you will love Endgame, it's that simple. This is the emotional blockbuster action epic that all other blockbuster action movies can only dream they could be. I gotta give it once again to my favorite superhero movie writers Christopher Markus and Stephen Mcfeely for managing to achieve near perfect balance of so many characters and plot resolutions for the second time in a row now. The Russos are amazing of course, but this writing duo was already in the MCU before them, writing the sadly still kinda underappreciated "Captain America First Avenger". They're the true unsung heroes of the MCU.
  17. Today
  18. Nintendo Switch?

More like Dynasty Warriors, The Console

19. TheOcelot

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (June 21st, 2019)

It seems very impressive what Beenox has done with CTR and adding the reworked content from Nitro Kart. The extra skins aren't necessary, but are a nice edition all the same. As long as the game is as polished as it can be when released (I'm tired of Activision releasing games too early-as they did with the N-Sane & Reignited trilogies) and they nail the physics then I can't see any reason why Nitro Fueled won't sell brilliantly which will surely lead to more remasters or new Crash games.
  20. Meme I made to cope with the pain of still being unable to play P5:

2zfad1.jpg

1. Polkadi~♪

Polkadi~♪

And why can't you get a PS4? :p

21. Well, there it is.
    The upcoming Switch port to Persona 5!!!!

Spoiler

Sike..... No Switch version of Royal for you.

22. StaticMania

E-123 Omega will never be 2D animated, a sad truth.
  23. "Persona 5 on Switch!"

*distant monkey's paw sounds*

1. Perkilator

Perkilator

A Persona 5 Warriors game? Sweet!

24. Persona 5 Musou baybeeeeee

Spoiler

WG7N2P8.gif

1. MarioAmigosYT

MarioAmigosYT

Coming to Switch too.

25. Strong Guy

I haven’t rewatched the first part in a while but I’m pretty sure omega was 3D cg.
  26. Okay, another reason why I don’t want Erdrick in Smash: it’s not worth it if he somehow gets zero music, even by a different composer.

1. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

Oh yeah, and the old fart who does the music is an asshole.

1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.