All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. runnin' it back again at krispy kreme

3. Sandman444a

Team Sonic Racing - Upcoming Sonic Racing Game

Here's an article that goes into what each of the wisps do in Team Sonic Racing. https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201904180002/ It's in Japanese yes, but translating should do a well enough job of explaining what they all do. It also gives us some more screenshots of that Rooftop Run track, which seems to be officially named "Sky Road". Oddly enough, Sonic Lost World had a zone named Sky Road, but this track honestly feels like it has almost no connection to it. Perhaps it could be a mistranslation. Edit: https://gonintendo.com/stories/333383-new-details-on-team-sonic-racing-s-wisp-abilities-plus-a-first-l Found an english translated vers. of the article, in case you just can't stand looking at the original.
  4. It really does baffle me that Archie lasted as long as it did, looking back at some of the older issues I actually did manage to get my hands on. At the time I just made a conscious decision to only read from 160 onwards because the 10 or so issues I had before it were all awful. The story was some bullshit and the art made me want to vomit. I couldn't look at it. I didn't know a thing about Penders or Ian at the time those back issues hit my porch though.
  5. So SSMB: Berenstien or Berenstain?

for me it's Berenstain because as a kid I was too lazy to try to actually pronounce it right so I called them the Bearstain Bears.

6. Night, buddies!

7. Today
  8. If my washing machine broke out in Doki Doki, I would immediately blow my entire cursed house to kingdom come.

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

We just replaced our own washing machine that actually played that jingle it's mashed up with.聽

Guess I got a lucky streak.

9. I dunno. Going of the Reddit AMA, Sonic suffering from depression or being in some sort of existential crisis or whatever the hell it is that they're doing is probably the single most out of character way I've ever seen Sonic written.
  10. dbzfan7

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - PLEASE SPOILER TAG LEAKS

My mistake, I don't watch crap 馃槢 Meant main series anyways.
  11. tailsBOOM!

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack) Never! Not that I can think of.
  12. K9N1c4A.jpg

does this dude actually work at illumination because this feels exactly like how a trailer for their upcoming mario movie would turn out

1. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

Please let this be true.聽 It would be hilarious

2. Ferno

Ferno

this time traveller is showing us the future and breaking so many time travel laws

Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

3. Milo

Milo

the ultimate聽showdown of ultimate destiny

TWERK UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P DIDDY聽mario

vs

GANGSTER'S BREASTFEEDING PARADISE sonic

4. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

TFW You don't know half of the celebrity actors, and don't know what any of them sound like聽聽

5. Dr. Detective Mike

Dr. Detective Mike

Bowser twerking though.

I dunno.聽

It might be worth it.

6. Ferno

Ferno

*sigh*

THATS THE GUY RIGHT THERE BOYZ

tenor.gif

13. dbzfan7

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?
  14. So I take it those here who has Ultimate brought the Joker DLC by now?

1. Your Vest Friend
    2. TCB

TCB

I figured,聽 just didn't want to make a cliche "I'm not the only one who ___" verbatim comment.聽

15. TMW you don't want to pay for Nintendo Switch Online聽so you can't download stages for Smash.

1. Sheldon J Plankton

Sheldon J Plankton

but how will you experience all the wondrous dicks and swastikas

2. TCB

TCB

I still don't have it either, so yeah.

3. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Just Nair sums it up

16. StellarBlur

Team Sonic Racing - Upcoming Sonic Racing Game

The new track is definitely based on Arsenal Pyramid from Forces: They changed it up and made it pretty cool tho.
  17. Depends, how old were you in 2009? To me, I can't imagine the 6-10 year old boys reading this would like it at the time.
  18. I can't say much, that is the arc that got me into the comics... In 2009.
  19. Calling it now, Stage Bulider is a test for how Mario Maker 2's level sharing and commenting is gonna be handled.

1. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Well, the first Mario Maker pretty much exhausted聽all the 9/11 jokes (no) thanks to it being released on 9/11, so thankfully that's out of the way.

2. Blacklightning

Blacklightning

Mario Maker and Stage Builder could honestly stand to take a lot of cues from each other

MM with vector editing could honestly be pretty sweet

20. Miragnarok

The Return of Hiroshi Nishiyama

Yeah X-Treme鈥檚 developers are likely a no-no due to what happened with it. Well then, what about Mark Cerny? He was an art director for Sonic 2. Would be interesting to see him back.
  21. Kotaku Journalists when a song doesn't have official lyrics for a small section:

Ex051OP.gif

22. SRB2 is probably my most played Sonic game at this point. Yes, more than the combined Genesis trilogy, more than the the ridiculous amount of time I spent in the chao gardens of SA2 as a middle school student. To be quite frank, SRB2 is the only 3D Sonic game I ever come back to outside of a trip down nostalgia lane. The mouse and keyboard controls work perfectly for the kind of platformer it is, to the point where I don't even want to use the (totally fine but less accurate) analog controller option. There is so much freedom and versatility to movement in the game that you might not even notice that slopes haven't been included in the base game yet, although there are plenty of fan made levels and mods that show off how slopes will work in SRB2 2.3. I could go on for hours about how much I adore this game and the breadth of its community content, but I'd just be repeating myself from previous threads. It's the best fan made Sonic game, and I wish Sonic Team were making products more similar to its design philosophy.
  23. FINAL DESTINATION聽THREEEEEEEE

WE'RE STILL THE KIDS WE USED TO THREEEEEEE

1. Adamabba

Adamabba

I PUT MY HAND ON THE STOVE

2. SupahBerry
  24. im definitely have to get a stylus for my Switch when Mario Maker comes out

1. KHCast

KHCast

Yeah it鈥檚 kinda awkward using my fingers for stage builder. A stylus would help a lot聽

2. Ferno

Ferno

*steve jobs frowning at you from the afterlife*

3. Diogenes

Diogenes

it looks like they redesigned the interface for mm2 to be more controller-friendly. a stylus might still be worth it but personally i'd wait and see how it feels without one.

25. Flying out to Japan!

1. Playmaker0122

Playmaker0122

Cool, always wanted to go to Japan.

2. KHCast

KHCast

Have fun!

3. Failinhearts

Failinhearts

buy a joypolis sonic plush for me, please im desperate

oh i-i mean

Have fun!

4. tailsBOOM!

tailsBOOM!

Have fun聽Get me a Tails plush聽Enjoy the trip聽Or聽 else

5. Strickerx5

Strickerx5

Have fun man! Going there was one of the best experiences of my life. Hoping it's the same way for you!

26. You're right, but god, what a dumb decision. I have no evidence for it, but reading through the Knuckles books, I can easily imagine alot of Knuckles readers jumping off between issues #26 through #29, and the more traditional story arc #30-#32 just being too late. Definetly an example of Penders not understanding his audience.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.