All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Art thread update! Here's some character designs for another idea I had for a sort of video game style story focusing an academy for a bunch of chosen ones.

After this, I'm gonna start slowing down on the Art Thread updates, as I want to focus on getting a comic project on the ground. So I'll see you all when I see you all! 

3. So... I'm just giving those of you who follow me a heads up, I might be taking a break from art for a while to focus getting my comic off the ground. I've gone as far to make an outline, but other than that, no significant progress has been made, so I want to try and put all my energy into that. That being said, here's some character designs from a different idea I had. Here's an unlikely pair... adoptive siblings who are also prophesied heroes. But they're not the only chosen ones in the world... No, for they have been selected to attend an academy for "Chosen Ones" from all over the world. Here is two of their classmates, friends and teammates of Scale and Yumi. On the left, Emma, a princess who also happens to be a chosen pirate of prophecy, and Jack, a chosen monster tamer and the biggest nerd in the academy. Characters returning are Bacon, the mellow lizard, and Egg, a short tempered spirit who took the shape of Bacon. Bacon is also a legendary hero, but she acts as their mentor and teacher in fighting evil. So yeah, an academy that takes young heroes who are said to protect their homes, and possibly the world. Inspired by the Sonic Knock-off mascot era of gaming, (Which was something that's been dancing around in my mind for a while,) I'd imagine this idea to be a sci-fi fantasy, with a tropical, pirate fantasy style enviroment. But yeah, that's what I have for you today. I'll be slowing down from here on out to work on my comic project, like I said, so I'll see you guys whenever I come back!
  4. Im aware of rubber-banding, but it really does seem really strict on normal mode and compared to the last games.
  5. I should have chosen this one as yesterday tune of the day as for the release of Team Sonic Racing, however I just noticed that after the status, so why not make it today?

Solister's Tune of the Day #49 - T.J. Davis - Super Sonic Racing - 1997

Spoiler

#01 - Paul van Dyk - For an Angel (Angel in Heaven Radio Edit) - 1994
    #02 - Sasha - Xpander (WipeOut 3 Edit) - 1999
    #03 - Jaytech - Razer - 2018
    #04 - Fluke - Groovy Feeling (Make Mine a 99) - 1993
    #05 - Julien-K - Spiral (Paul Oakenfold Remix) - 2009
    #06 (ASOT 2018 Top 5 - 1/5) - Splinta - Shock Therapy (Boby Neon Remix) - 2018
    #07 (ASOT 2018 Top 5 - 2/5) - Ben Gold & Audrey Gallagher - There Will Be Angels - 2018
    #08 (ASOT 2018 Top 5 - 3/5) - Armin van Buuren - Blah Blah Blah - 2018
    #09 (ASOT 2018 Top 5 - 4/5) - Above & Beyond - Red Rocks - 2018
    #10 (ASOT 2018 Top 5 - 5/5) - Paul van Dyk ft. Plumb - Music Rescues Me - 2018 - Solister's Tune of the Year 2018!
    #11 - Above & Beyond - Distorted Truth - 2019
    #12 - Atlas - Compass Error (Tarrentella vs Redanka Remake) - 2002
    #13 - The Chemical Brothers - Loops of Fury - 1996
    #14 - Aurora Feat. Naimee Coleman - Ordinary World (Radio Edit) - 2000
    #15 - Kraftwerk - Das Model - 1978
    #16 - Kraftwerk - Computerwelt - 1981 (3D-Catalogue Version)
    #17 - The Beatles - Ticket to Ride - 1965
    #18 - Paul van Dyk & Alex M.O.R.P.H. - SHINE Ibiza Anthem 2019 - 2019
    #19 - Jazz Jackrabbit - Easter Bunny - 1998 - Easter 2019 Special
    #20 - Ferry Corsten & Nevve - Freefall - 2019
    #21 - Julien-K - Nights of Future Past - 2012
    #22 - Silent Code - Spell Bound - 2012
    #23 - Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear - 1997
    #24 - Orkidea - Forward Forever (Indecent Noise Remix) - 2019
    #25 - Christopher Lawrence - Rush Hour - 2000 (Edit from 2004)
    #26 - Omnia & Ira - The Fusion - 2012
    #27 - Julien-K - Strange Invisible - 2015
    #28 - NWYR - Artificial Intelligence - 2019
    #29 - Phanatic - Free Fall - 2019
    #30 - Tiësto - Flight 643 (Radio Edit) - 2001
    #31 - Fatum, Genix, Jaytech & Judah - All In - 2019
    #32 - John Williams - Imperial March - 1980 - Star Wars Day Special
    #33 - Fluke - Spacey (Catch 22 Dub) - 1993
    #34 - Paul Oakenfold - Stonehenge - 2019
    #35 - Super8 & Tab - Helsinki Scorchin' (Super8 & Tab 2019 Remix) - 2019
    #36 - Above & Beyond - Anjunabeach - 2009
    #37 - Julien-K -  I'll Try Not to Destroy You - 2012
    #38 - Hemstock & Jennings - Arctic - 2002
    #39 - Paul van Dyk feat. Hemstock & Jennings - Nothing But You - 2003
    #40 - Underworld - Pearl's Girl - 1996
    #41 - Markus Schulz - We Are The Light - 2018
    #42 - Julien-K - Cruel Daze of Summer - 2012
    #43 - Fluke - Bubble - 1994
    #43 - Kate Higgins - My Universe - 2006
    #44 - Jaytech - Batumi - 2019
    #45 - 银临 & 徐梦圆 - 乐游记 (Yin Li & Xu Mengyuan - Journey to the West) - 2018
    #46 - Deavid Soul - Miller Ball Breakers - 2000
    #47 - OceanLab - Lonely Girl - 2008
    #48 - Fluke - Atom Bomb (Atomix 1 Edit)  - 1996
    #49 - T.J. Davis - Super Sonic Racing - 1997 - Team Sonic Racing Release Special

6. Nooooo it's not.... The pink ones will stop you dead because they have the spike wisp on, the red ones only do if you linger too long an get caught in the bomb wisp blast. But you can and in most missions you have to physically impact the pawns otherwise it's just not possible to do it.
  7. I've got to say - the online is really killing my enjoyment of the game. The problem is I like the online, when you can get a balanced match with a fair number of people, but it's absolutely atrocious when it comes to matchmaking and balance. In the near majority of my matches - all of my matches are the same - join a lobby - multiple people are already in it. One team is full with actual players, the other players are placed into their own separate teams instead of together so they can at least make up a team while the other two teams are held by AIs. The results of this is always the same - one team completely curbstomps everyone else because the AI in this game is completely worthless, every game I've played, no matter how many items I give them, or how many slingshots I set up, my AI teammates are always either between 10th to 12th place. It's just frustrating beyond belief.
  8. Okay, so I'm stuck on 6-3 and 6-9 because of course. Any tips or suggestions?
  9. It’s called Rubber Banding. It’s been an issue in practically every Kart Racer ever. I’ve only noticed it not being as bad in like Diddy Kong Racing and Crash Team Racing. MK8D depends on the ai difficulty mode (normal and hard are bearable).
  10. So that bouncing off the walls crap people were speaking of? It’s in the Switch version but not the Xbox One version (I’ve played both). So uh...wat.

1. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

I've heard of the UI also completely breaking for bits at a time in the Switch version, it sounds far more unstable than the PS4/Xbox One. 

I'd take a guess it's either an earlier build, or the porting team fucked up.

2. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Nintendo's side getting shafted once more.

11. The AI is actively killing any enjoyment I have with TSR’s online.

1. TheOcelot

TheOcelot

As in the AI is too hard or easy?

2. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

The AI is useless, that's the problem. If you're in online matchmaking, there is no team balancing. The game will often times have it so one team has three actual players, and then for whatever reason - the two or three remaining people in the lobby are split into their own teams with AI players, instead of being placed into their own team.

Out of every single match I've played where I got sacked with the AI, which is the majority of them, they're always in 10th to 12th place. They're fucking worthless.

3. Perkilator

Perkilator

The AI's equally a pain in Smash for me. Sometimes I swear I can get a Final Smash to hit them, but the AI just doesn't wanna take the fucking hit.

12. https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog:_Tangle_%26_Whisper_Issue_1 One week You know, I do wonder how Soniic's infection will affect the story. Will it be a pointless gimmick like Archie Werehog? Or maybe excuse that Sonic is tired, to artificially up the stakes? I do hope that it will lead to creative scenarios where Sonic needs to defeat enemies with minimal amount of punches or help people without touching them, stuff like that. (Funny enough, forced constant movement sounds like a intriguing gameplay mechanic.)
  13. Lights! Motors! Action!

14. Im racing @Tracker_TD in tsr matchmaking haha

1. Plasme

Plasme

Im the one playing Big and you're Metal Sonic xD

15. Today
  16. That's because the game has been cancelled and the studio name disbanded: https://gematsu.com/2019/05/square-enix-closes-studio-istolia-cancels-project-prelude-rune People are speculating Square did this to relocate the members of the team to aid the ones making the FFVII Remake in order to speed up the game development. Wouldn't surprise me.
  17. This game is way more item spammy than Mario Kart. You get blasted to hell with items and ultimates constantly and have to keep avoiding them. I get hit by 4 items and a ultimate once and lost 6 places at the end of a race.
  18. I really hate the Eggpawn Assault missions, no matter what your build, if you get hit, you literally just stop in place for seconds, one hit is enough to mess up a platinum run.
  19. So how long until Sonic Team tries the whole "rebirth of Sonic for a new age" approach they did with '06 again

1. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

Might be closer than we think...

2. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

Wasn’t that meant to be Boom?

3. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

Didn't they already considered Sonic Boom a "renaissance" for the series when first debuted?

4. DreamSaturn

DreamSaturn

I don't know if Boom really counts since it was just a spinoff.

Then again, they were super confident in it and seemed to sure it would set the world on fire, with merchandise on every street corner so

5. Diogenes

Diogenes

isn't that every other game these days

6. Adamabba

Adamabba

i hope they change something cause modern sonic games have been putting me to sleep since Colors

7. Indigo Rush

Indigo Rush

can we just cancel sonic so fangames can get better by necessity

20. It's no Transformed but it's still a fun game, and for those who favor Skill over item spam like Mario Kart does......granted the game can still get pretty chaotic
  21. Dodon Pa is basically Oxide, Velo and Von Clutch mixed into one package...and painted with a Tanuki skin for good measure. Also I like the fact the implication is that team Chaotix interacted with each other more than team Vector despite them not being in the game. That being said
  22. I did it now but it was unsuccessful... the image became totally pink like when you apply 100% of color fill, you know? I also tried the "Channel Mixer" but it got equally bad but thanks so much for your direction, I think if I investigate better this way of application I can find the resolution... 😉 thanks! I'll try it too 😉
  23. I don't think it counts if you don't make anymore units and don't actually make any new games for it =p
  24. Another decade is coming to a close, so we need another new Terminator Movie. Staring Linda Hamilton, only details released so far is that it's a direct sequel to T2 and is ignoring all the other Terminator sequels. The new terminator has the ability to split into multiple terminators. James Cameron is back as writer, Tim Miller is director. Poster: Trailer drops tomorrow.
  25. So how much homophobia is there in the Smash Persona stage? Oh don't give me that look, I'll stop when Atlus does.

1. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

the colors are pretty homophobic

2. Ernest the Panda

Ernest the Panda

How do you mean?

3. Balding Spider

Balding Spider

@Ernest the Panda I mean there's always some dumb homophobic shit associated with modern Persona. P3 had that trans woman scene at the beach, in P4 there was Yosuke and that dungeon section. In P5 there's a recurring couple that harasses the cast.

4. JosepHenry

JosepHenry

I am hoping for Persona 5R to be better with that since Mr. Teacher Lust Hashino is out, but I also expect things to be worse.

5. Ernest the Panda

Ernest the Panda

I’ve never played the Persona games, I wouldn’t know.

6. SupahBerry

SupahBerry

- Turn on Stage Morph

- Pick the Mementous stage

- Change it into Rainbow Cruise

Atlus:

tenor.gif

7. Conando

Conando

Isn’t in not contained to Persona either? I thought Rin was a “trap” in Catherine Full Body.

8. Crow the BOOLET

Crow the BOOLET

Regarding Catherine and Rin from said game, he's not really offensive. He's part of the otonoko culture over in Japan (yes this is a real thing) is actually the gay option if you go for him. There is some "haha she has a dick" jokes as they like reminding people of Rin's gender and Vincent himself takes a while to adjust to dating a man so there's that.

I think the problem is more with the character Erika who's a transgender but was treated kind of badly, at least to the eyes of some. She's kind of a creeper towards one of the guys in the group of friends but said guy wasn't into "him" and that she couldn't be a female wrestler. The latter line did however not only got removed in Full Body but proved them wrong by becoming one so they're at least taking baby steps.

Spoiler

And no I'm not getting into that one ending, mostly because of miss info being spread.

...Well to clarify its an ending where Vincent goes back to the past and marries Catherine with a C. And while this was said to be "best" ending where everyone is happy people took offense because this assumed Eric was perfect as a man. However there was hints that Eric was going to go the gender change anyways and the ending cuts off before she transitions.  So *shrug*

I did want to clarify a few things. If you're still offended by it well more power to you. I just really like Rin and will protect him ok? Everything else is open season hahah.

1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.