All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. http://megadrivemini.sega.com/

More Mega Drive Mini games have been revealed (for the PAL region at least)

3. New favourite Smash Ultimate song.

4. Detective Kaito

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - PLEASE SPOILER TAG LEAKS

Joker plays great, he's really fun to use and kinda broken with Arsene. The Mementos stage is kinda ehh, there's too much red/blue/yellow in the stage. And the remixes are fucking amazing, I can't get enough of them.
  5. Today
  6. Of course people are already making NSFW images with the Smash level editor. It's like the Miiverse mail all over again.

7. Feeling a lot of delay in my controller for smash since the update 

1. Waveshocker Sigma

Waveshocker Sigma

I've been feeling a lot of delay in my inputs for Smash Ultimate since it came out. lol

8. LukA8

Team Sonic Racing - Upcoming Sonic Racing Game

It's the third track of the Boo's House/Sand Hill trope, either taking place in SA2's Pyramid Base or Forces' Pyramid level! It took me several minutes to figure out since there's even some ice elements and auroral lights mixed into it. Now I don't feel Final Fortress is even needed with all the Eggman bases in the game already.
  9. Dr. Detective Mike

Just watched the video above. Pretty wholesome. That one track where they're riding around at night was interesting. It didn't... look like a place I've seen before, even though I'm assuming it's Final Fortress. If it is a familiar area than I guess it's more of a testament to how well they're utilizing these assets yet again. Like, all three of the Spagonia stages look completely different from one another. It's actually kind of amazing. This is how you breath life into stages we've seen before. Definitely on board for that. Acknowledgement of their existence would be appreciated honestly. No matter what, I don't think I'll ever fully get over the fact that Vector's never allowed to be with his team in these spin-offs unless it's a mobile game.
  10. LukA8

Vector's such a wannabe pimp, now even his car is wearing gold chains! Can't wait to see all the customization options and if they'll have references to Espio, Charmy and Cream, or if that would be too much of a slap. Those tracks look really fun, how did they not think of showing them off before? Rooftop Run is basically Rainbow Road and Pyramid Base in particular looks crazy and has a lot going on both in- and outside. Why did they tease Pumpkin Hill in their last Halloween artwork though if it was never going to be in the game? The final zone is likely to be Final Fortress at this point, so there's not even another place for it.
  11. Dr. Detective Mike

I've played one match with this Joker character and immediately just went out and bought Persona 5. I don't know if that's normal behavior but right now I don't care. I need whatever the fuck is happening with this music and this Mementos stage. I need it in my life. I know from just looking at it that I do.
  12. So, you all remember about the reaction that the girl who used to worked at Sega tweeted last month? I know this is old, but I found this, but I don’t think nobody noticed this. She still have some hopes about the movie.:
  13. Kiggy Queen

WTF, i've downloaded Joker but can't find him or his stage in the game, I also made two stages in Stage Builder but i can't find them on the stage select screen. What should i do?
  14. It's beautiful. 

1. Ryannumber1gamer

Ryannumber1gamer

Just wait til they put up the Sonic one and you get that glaring down at you,

2. Soniman

Soniman

For the first time we can actually live under Sonic's dick 

15. Watching B99...

...they're having a debate in a room where there's a comatose person what is happening

1. Ellipsis-Ultima

Ellipsis-Ultima

WELP THAT WENT WELL.

16. I like how I just read that Star Wars topic with people joking about the "SJWs did this!!!" mindset, then I sign on to retro's star wars thread and see basically that but unironically

image.png.69b8b0882b1d8f2dac1002b53d2f572f.png

1. Plasme

Plasme

Yeah, Sonic Retro are super alt right.

17. To be honest... Going off of that leaked reddit AMA, which is pretty much confirmed at this point, the movie seems to be hitting all the marks we were hoping it would hit... Here are some of the details from it: However, while this does sound promising, there are a few things that I am concerned about in regard to the details provided by the leaker. I guess all that I am worried about right now is how Sonic will look. And going off of those trailer descriptions, the trailers will probably not do the movie justice...
  18. DreamSaturn

The Return of Hiroshi Nishiyama

Regarding Chris Senn, here's his resume, from Sonic Retro: Maybe he's not a bad guy, and maybe he's not the curse of all games, (Comix Zone is pretty cool), but to my knowledge neither of these games beyond that were received especially well. So, I dunno if he's the best pick.
  19. dbzfan7

Can't believe they didn't have Life Will Change in the OST....it was in the reveals but not in the game? Was really looking forward to fighting to that.
  20. KHCast

Considering we’re in a age where social media is conveniently there and free and sharing features are just a standard thing in games from pics to levels, yeah I still maintain holding a share feature behind a paywall is dumb as hell. It’d be like if Nintendo held a Facebook app on its service behind a paywall.
  21. StaticMania

No? You can only share via online to begin with.
  22. Sega DogTagz

Not to make light of the situation... but the dude almost died while working on Xtreme (canned) and then made his return to Sonic with Rise of Lyric (should have been canned). At what point do you just bow out to the ominous clouds that follow you around? His last two swings with the franchise couldn't have left a good taste in his mouth.
  23. Dr. Detective Mike

Yeah. It's tough. Everyone is really on edge, angry, upset, sad, and frustrated with the state of the series right now. Having SEGA and Sonic Team to blame is absolutely fair and understandable but some do tend to take things a bit further and are looking for any one individual to find at fault for all their grievances. It can sometimes be hard to keep from becoming part of the mob that just sees Iizuka as this machiavellian super villain when all they really know about the guy is that he's the head of "Sonic Team". It's hard to even see that as meaning anything at this point. A lot of this comes down to your perception of things and how they've been going lately. Someone like me whose all but given up all hope but at the same time is still grateful for the good things that do come out as a result of the situation we're in has often found themselves very conflicted. Would the comics be happening if the management was different? Would those awesome shorts on their Youtube channel exist is things were different? Would Rise of Lyric had been farmed out to someone else? Would it have been worse? Then you think about the good stuff and how it appeals to you as an individual. I really don't like Sonic Colors and Sonic Mania isn't a game that appeals to me. However, the positive push the series got from them saw some life come back into the fold of things... and yet it doesn't feel like it on the whole. Sonic's still a joke. Everyone still says that the series has been nothing but crap for 25 years. Whenever he does something good, it NEVER sticks with people because right around the corner is something shitty. It's an up and down roller-coaster that's being treated as though it's only just a bunch of bad things. I'm not the only one who's noticed that too. I remember when Jim Sterling said "Sonic Mania was so good it made the people who forgot Sonic Generations happened say that Sonic was good again". He's right. People just... forget that anything good happened as soon as something shitty comes along. The amount of times I've heard people say "Sonic is back!" and "Sonic is saved" versus how many times after that I hear "Sonic has always been shit" is just ridiculous. You'd think people would cut their losses and just admit to the up and down, inconsistent nature of the series and it's quality. Sonic is incredibly inconsistent. It's so inconsistent that it can't even be consistently bad. Now a lot of that has to do with what you care about the most in a series. I, for example, care the most about the story, characters, and good 3D and... that ain't something I got from Colors and Generations. I do largely just want things to be all around good again. I want the 3D games to be 3D again and I'd like for the 2D games to continue to please people. Can Mr. Hiroshi Nishiyama help with that? Maybe. I hope so. I'm at the point to where I'm willing to latch onto anything positive right now. After Forces, I feel like I've been nothing but extremely bitter about everything.
  24. Joker is so kakkoii, he's got my new favorite victory screen and Final Smash.

I'm looking forward to those P5 reveals later in the month so I can see what the best option is for getting that game

25. KHCast

Don’t play persona 5 then. Most of the people who play persona 5 are used to the car so it’s not that big of a issue, but yeah to newcomers or people unfamiliar it can be a bit much. But the references are top notch regardless and cleverly done. Edit: can a mod merge thought it would do it on its own agh
  26. Alright, I'm done. Been at it for 4 hours.

Night, buddies.

1. Load more activity

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.