Awoo.
  • IDW Sonic #61 'Eggman Showdown' Preview Page Circulates Early

Has Eggman won? This leaked page seems to suggest so!

Well that was quick! IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #60 has barely been on store shelves for a day or so, and already preview pages are appearing for Issue #61.

Fwc4-lIXgAAH9i8.png

The above page was spotted by a keen-eyed social media account, as most likely an advance leak from the usual original comic preview sources such as Previews World (which currently doesn't have pages for this issue lined up yet).

As a reminder, Sonic #61 is set to be the finale of the current arc, so it's probably fair that IDW wants to get preview pages out sooner rather than later so they can wrap things up for the next storyline.

If you want more details, check out our IDW Sonic #61 record in the Sonic Wiki Database:

Via Twitter

Sonic News Tips Credit:
    SanPolo4389

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

Sonic Wiki Database: Related Entries

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Haven't I? 

... how many times do they have to teach you this lesson, Eggman? 

Also end this arc. Please

• Thumbs Up 2

56 minutes ago, Mobotropolis said:

... how many times do they have to teach you this lesson, Eggman? 

Also end this arc. Please

I think issue 61 is when this arc ends.

5 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I think issue 61 is when this arc ends.

I'm looking forward to the next Issue on 7th June. To be honest I enjoyed this arc seeing everyone working together as a team especially Team Dark as well. Yes Issue 61 Is the last arc for this Issue.

I enjoyed the Urban Warfare arc can't wait how It will unfold In the finale tomorrow. I love seeing each Team's working together and supporting each other as well. It's nice seeing Team Dark as well In the IDW Sonic comics.

I got the 3 physical variant covers on order as well I also read them on my Kindle App because I collected the physical copies for the variant art covers to.

I read the issue, the good guys turned out to be victorious, which is absolutely how it should be. I reckon the best part is when Sonic beaten Eggman (Backed up from Tangle and Blaze) and definitely without the villain making false claims of victory.

On 6/3/2023 at 2:16 AM, SanPolo4389 said:

Another preview page for #61. 

Did you have to show that part?