Awoo.
  • IDW Sonic Special ‘Seasons of Chaos’ Reprint Coming October 2023

Contains stories from the 30th Anniversary special and FCBD Issue 2021

IDW is set to re-release its popular Sonic 30th Anniversary special book later this year, with a paperback edition titled “Sonic the Hedgehog: Seasons of Chaos”.

Named after the key strip that ran in the “Sonic the Hedgehog: 30th Anniversary Special” in 2021, the “Seasons of Chaos” special contains a number of stories that centre around Classic Sonic and his friends.

According to the official solicitation (below), the book will contain the Seasons of Chaos strip as well as two bonus stories; “Sonic Learns to Drive” and “Dr Eggman’s Birthday”. The cover, also below, is a reprint of RI Cover from the 30th Anniversary special.

Sounds like another great chance to get your hands on these stories, if you missed it the first time around. The “Seasons of Chaos” special will release on 10 October for $15.99.

D2F01E28-917D-4348-8639-8B58EFF752F8.jpeg

Follow Sonic on electrifying adventures inspired by the classic 2-D games with stories from bestselling authors Gale Galligan (The Babysitters Club series), The McElroy Brothers (The Adventure Zone) and series writer Ian Flynn!

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel, and even more special guests as they travel through zones inspired by the seasons in search of Chaos Emeralds! It's a hilarious and hectic race against the clock in "Seasons of Chaos" by longtime Sonic writer Ian Flynn, with art by Aaron Hammerstrom.

Plus, bonus stories!

"Dr. Eggman's Birthday" by Gale Galligan and Thomas Rothlisberger.

"Sonic Learns to Drive" by Justin, Travis & Griffin McElroy, with art by Mauro Fonseca.

All this, as well as a ton of extras celebrating the Fastest Thing Alive: a bonus story from the team of Galligan and Rothlisberger, a script-to-page look at the making of Sonic comics, and more!

Source

Sonic News Tips Credit:
    DaddlerTheDalek

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 hours ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

I guess IDW is in the mood for some special reprints this year. 😅

It is kind of odd that IDW is suddenly releasing all of these reprints again.  I already got my copy of Seasons of Chaos, so there's no need for me to get this reprint.

I already have the original copy there's no need for me to get It twice. Maybe 🤔 someone else might want to pick this up.