Awoo.
  • Ken Penders to Attend San Diego Comic Con 2002

If you plan on hitting San Diego Comic Con this year, chances are you could run into Archie Sonic comic writer and artist Ken Penders! The author has announced that he will be running a table at the event along with Dawn Best, as well as potentially selling sketches and back issues while stocks last.

"At the moment, I'm scheduled to be seated at table AA-7 in Artists Alley," Penders wrote on his website. "Dawn Best will be at my table unless fate intervenes and she somehow lucks into one for herself."

While Penders isn't quite sure if he'll be offering sketches yet - "my first priority is finishing up something I owe to a fan who's been extremely patient" - if he does he will be charging $50 for on-the-spot commissions.

"Regarding Sonic and Knuckles back issues, I'll be showing up with quite an extensive selection of back issues. Chances are I'll sell out of certain issues quickly as a result. I also have plenty of original art for sale."

Check out Ken's website post for the full info, along with links to eBay listings to special art pieces.

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

Sonic Wiki Database: Related Entries

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.