Awoo.
  • Dreadknux
    Message added by Dreadknux,

This archive article was rewritten / modernised as part of our restoration project, to make it more original and legible.

Sonic Central Closure and Sonic Club Support Issues

Gulp! Let's hope these two Sonic site veterans are OK.

A sad day for the Sonic fan site community today, as one prominent site announces a full shutdown and another is currently having issues getting online, owing to server support problems.

First, the Sonic Central website. The webmaster has has decided to close up for good. Here's the final words from Cricket, the site owner.

"Well, it's a sad thing when your fav website gets shutdown, so I'm kinda sad... I had a lot of fun writing news here and such but... the show must go on. Which has nothing to do with anything but... o.O... makes you think... I'm gonna really miss all of you and this place.

"I had fun here. A lot of fun.. like, CS was the only one to actually put up my crappy fanfics. No-one else would. CS also liked them, I think... which is hard to believe. I'm gonna miss you all. Thanks for everything. Thank you CS. Thanks, all of you. Good bye."

Also, the Sonic-Club, one of the oldest and long running Sonic sites, is having some money problems. No more info I can give you as of now on that, unfortunately.

The Sonic Stadium and Sonic News both wish the best for the future endeavours for the webmasters of Sonic Central. And we hope that Sonic-Club can get back on its feet very soon.

Thanks to 'Scot' from fellow website www.sonic-team.tk for the info.

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.