Awoo.
  • Dreadknux
    Message added by Dreadknux,

This is a series of personal blogs written by Dreadknux during the formative years of The Sonic Stadium. It chronicles significant events in the website's early life.

Dreadknux's Diaries: A Fresh Start

Oh my god. Sonic_Hedgehogs has left me in the dwang to fend this website all by myself. Erm... cheers for that S_H. Yep, S_H quit the website for good it seems, and left it all to me. Which is nice. Why? Because of the lack of sleep he had when updating the SSNG website for the short period it had been open. Plus, the action in the last 2 months haven't helped.

I understand though, and at least the site in the tine is all mine, all mine... ^_^ S_H said I could have all the Sonic News stuff too, as long as I keep it up on the site for him.

For a start, as new Head of the website, I thought that keeping the name as SSNG would be a pointless affair - people who see it will always remember the bad history about it, even if the site was completely rejuvenated.

No, we needed a new name... and it was at that point where I remembered back when I had my site in the first place - The Sonic Stadium. Ah, memories. I didn't do much, but I did sufficient stuff, many people thought. ^____^.

Then it hit me. Why not... change the site name back to The Sonic Stadium? It was a plan that couldn't fail - all of the old fans of the old style Sonic Stadium would remember it, and the history of SSNG would vanish into thin air.

I'll do it!

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.