Awoo.
  • Dreadknux
    Message added by Dreadknux,

This is a series of personal blogs written by Dreadknux during the formative years of The Sonic Stadium. It chronicles significant events in the website's early life.

Dreadknux's Diaries: It... May Just Work

My last entry in the Sonic Stadium logbook - I'll be making notes in SSNG's History Pages, with Sonic_Hedgehogs now. While making pages, a strange sensation suddenly came over me - I realised how cool this would turn out to be! I thought of all the advantages, and there weren't many disadvantages: S_H was as cool to work with as... someone immensely cool.

Our friendship actually got stronger as a result of this, rather than go down the drain - we chat on AIM more frequently, and now we're pretty much like online brothers. *Salute* S_H, I salute you, sir!!!

The Sonic Stadium could still live on, however, as would Sonic News - as our original site roots, we decided, should be kept as well... and we've done it surprisingly decently too - both SN and the 'Stadium has been converted over (or is being converted over as I speak) with immense respect for one another. So fans of the 'Stadium and Sonic News will absolutely love this place when it's finished! ^_^

Still, it wouldn't be the same, and I had to thank everyone who had supported me throughout the Sonic Stadium's solo life. Thanks guys, you're terrific! Don't let the merge put you off - this place'll be actually much better and organised because of it, so enjoy what's ahead.

Besides, two heads are better than one - hopefully, SSNG will be a bigger and more respected site as one, than our two solo sites were when we started out, all those years ago in 2000. We will never lose our original roots, Sonic News and The Sonic Stadium still live on, within the walls of SSNG!

ssnglayout-2002-05.gif

Here’s the second main page made for SSNG…

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.