We knew Sonic could run, but we didn't know he had legs. His latest outing, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on Nintendo's Gamecube, continues to dominate the US Gamecube sales chart since its release back in February 2002.
Since last month's NPD report, Sonic Team's Dreamcast port has managed to hold off competition from Nintendo's own Super Smash Bros Melee as well as EA's James Bond: Agent Under Fire. Which is pretty impressive proof of Sonic's pulling power in North America.
Here's the whole Gamecube Top 10 chart for the month:
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (SEGA)
- 007: Agent Under Fire (Electronic Arts)
- Super Smash Bros Melee (Nintendo)
- Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Midway)
- NBA Street (Electronic Arts)
- Luigi's Mansion (Nintendo)
- Pac-Man World 2 (Namco)
- Bloody Roar: Primal (Activision)
- Pikmin (Nintendo)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II (LucasArts)
There are no comments to display.