Awoo.
  • First 4 Figures Shows Concept Art of Rouge Statue to Gauge Interest

Wait, is she standing on Omega in that second one?

First 4 Figures, makers of very fancy and very pricey pop culture statuettes is once again considering expanding the Sonic line with yet another character not currently in their roster. On their news blog, First 4 shared several pieces of concept art for a Rouge figure, with several different poses and stands.

image.png.93082c74b2b1c11bd005dce85b03fc9c.png

The poses show inspiration from a variety of official character art and cutscene moments, many holding the dark blue emerald from her Sonic Adventure 2 Dark Story introduction cutscene. The bases range from ruins to high tech to... standing on Omega's smushed torso?

Rouge doesn't appear often in official merch (an issue that seems to impact much of the female cast); however, her overall notoriety has gotten a boost thanks to her solid portrayal as resistance leader in Sonic Prime. If she ultimately hits the First 4 lineup, let's hope it's a design that reflects the complexities of her character and not simply a focus on her prominent assets.

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

Sonic Wiki Database: Related Entries

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The base of number 2 made me legitimately guffaw from how absurd and stupid it is.

It's Omega. Omega who has been squished into a pancake.

I know this is a "Let's gauge interest" thing, but how the hell did that idea even reach THIS point??

1 hour ago, JonoD said:

The base of number 2 made me legitimately guffaw from how absurd and stupid it is.

It's Omega. Omega who has been squished into a pancake.

I know this is a "Let's gauge interest" thing, but how the hell did that idea even reach THIS point??

Because it's pure excellence. That's how.