Awoo.
  • Brazilian Fast Food Chains Launch Series of Sonic Meal Toys

Four figures up for grabs, with kid’s or ice cream meals.

A new set of Sonic themed fast food toys were made available this week at Brazilian chains Habib’s and Ragazzo. The collection includes four character figures featuring Sonic, Tails, Amy and Dr. Eggman.

Habibs-e-Ragazzo-lancam-brindes-do-Sonic.jpg

According to GKPB (Portuguese), the toys are being given away with a purchase of either a Children’s Kit meal or an Ice Cream Kit meal in either restaurant chain. They can also be purchased separately separately at the price of R$ 16,90 (roughly US$3.30) each.

While the selection of toys is surprisingly small (where’s Knuckles?), the designs seem interesting and are different enough from toys found at other fast food chains like McDonald’s. Why not reach out to a friend in Brazil and see if they can get you one?

Sonic News Tips Credit:
    Solister

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Monkey Destruction Switch

Posted

That's a pretty quirky art style. I'm not sure what I think of it. I guess they're pretty cute, might be fun to have. A bit sad that Knuckles isn't there.