Awoo.
  • Shirt Alert! 'No Longer Missing!' and 'No Way? No Way!' Available Today on The Yetee

He’s back, in shirt form.

Welcome to Shirt Alert, where we’ve donned our safety helmets as we mine daily shirt sites for Sonic gems.

A_NoLongerMissing1.jpg A_NoWayNoWay1.jpg

Today in Shirt Alert, we’ve got another double from Paulo Gazola! “No Longer Missing” featuring Mighty and “No Way? No Way!” featuring Knuckles are available today only, on The Yetee. Each are available as a unisex tee, women’s tee, hoodie, sweatshirt, and long-sleeve tee starting at $15 plus shipping.

These will be gone tomorrow, so if you’re interested, move swiftly.

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yetee please stop doing this I'm running out of room for shirts. I can't keep doing this. 

Also, is this the first Mighty merch he's had since his debut in mania plus?

2 hours ago, LegoFedora said:

Yetee please stop doing this I'm running out of room for shirts. I can't keep doing this. 

Also, is this the first Mighty merch he's had since his debut in mania plus?

It's unofficial, but not the first I've seen. I have a daily shirt design of Mighty and Ray in the style of the Sonic & Knuckles logo from a while back.