Awoo.
  • Get Crafty With This Official Amy Rose Pixel Art Reference Sheet

Straight from her Sonic Origins Plus sprite set.

If you ever wanted to have the chance to create something Amy Rose-y in pixel-perfect proportions, then SEGA Japan has you covered. The company released a reference sheet of the Sonic series heroine, for fans to get crafty ahead of the release of Sonic Origins Plus.

As you can see, the sprite reference features Classic Amy Rose's new standing pose and running animation, as seen in trailers for the upcoming compilation pack. A new addition to the Sonic Origins collection, Amy Rose is an extra playable character that can be used in Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

2023-amy-sprite1.jpeg 2023-amy-sprite2.jpeg

Photos courtesy SEGA Japan Official Twitter Channel.

SEGA's official Japanese social media channels shared a link to the Downloads page where you can find the PDF reference sheet, along with the above photo to show what you can do with it. The company also appears to task fans with an Iron-on Beads art challenge over the coming Japanese 'Golden Week' national holiday.

You can visit the downloads page here, there are other characters available to get creative with too, from Sonic to Tails and Knuckles.

Sonic News Tips Credit:
    DaBigJ

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

Sonic Wiki Database: Related Entries

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Back when I was a music teacher, my sister actually made a large Sonic the Hedgehog (in his impatient stance) for me out of those perler beads! She also made Tails flying and I was able to make Robotnik. Looked pretty cool 🙂

Eggman Perler.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
    • Promotion 1