Awoo.
  • Sonic Socials: Official Sonic Channel Shares Printable Valentines

Okay, calm down, Shadow, that's a bit strong.

Welcome to the heart of the site, Sonic Social (though I prefer to think of it as the thyroid or the kneecap), where we share our favorite posts across the official socials. We're not here to dwell on the drama or the hot takes. We're just gonna open the box of cordial cherries and consume an irresponsible amount of sugar.

The official English Sonic Twitter Account shared some printable Valentines today, the kind you shared as a child in elementary school:

As always, nothing's more romantic than a man with a prominent 'stache, but we all know the only feelings Shadow can't control are seething irritation and being INCREDIBLY high-maintenance.

Sonic News Tips Credit:
    Sonictrainer

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!
    • Confused 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's awesome, but..... why did they wait until the day of to release these? If you're printing and cutting and stuffing these into envelopes, you'll want to do this at least a day in advance. 

6 hours ago, Indigo Rush said:

That's awesome, but..... why did they wait until the day of to release these? If you're printing and cutting and stuffing these into envelopes, you'll want to do this at least a day in advance. 

Silly Indigo, ANY day can be Valentine's Day if your love is strong enough!

18 minutes ago, DaBigJ said:

Silly Indigo, ANY day can be Valentine's Day if your love is strong enough!

I went ahead and sent the valentine's from 1993 like I always do 

My wife would probably divorce me if I ever attempted to send her the Amy one. Or simply slip into a coma from the sheer force of the pun right there.