Awoo.
  • Sega Sonic Radio is BACK ONLINE!

Well, later on today anyway. The Radio Station has taken a turn for the better - and a new site has been launched today - it really does look awesome!

If the links to the Radio Station do not work, then be patient - Andy Wolan said he would switch the station on later on today, and I dunno when that is. But, prepare for a lot more goodness from that station. Today, prepare for the Sega Summer Special - the entire summer will be playing the best Sega tracks, non-stop! As well as Sonic and Sonic Team, of course! ^_^

To go to the *NEW* website, go here: http://listen.to/segasonic

Happy listening!

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Viper the Hedgehog

Good to hear! I'll give it a listen ASAP. =^.^=(""\

I can't seem to connect through WinAmp or Media Player, and I'm not giving RealPlayer a try!

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy

Yeah, I couldn't listen to it even though I've got Windows Media Player...

Segasonicmaster, how are you getting it from Live 365? I don't have SSR there anymore... If you're talking about a Live365 _station_ that was called Sega Sonic Radio, then you're on the wrong station - I gave my old 365 station to Ultrasonic, after he asked to have it.

To get SSR, you need to open WinAmp, right-click on the Play button, click on Open Location, then type:

http://ftp.emulationzone.org:26024/

It should load.

To others trying to play it, the problems have NOW been sorted. SSR is working perfectly normal now, just access like you would any other Radio Station, via WinAmp is the best option (explained above).

I accidentally uploaded mp3s that were in the wrong bitrate. Never mind. -_-

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy

Hey Dread! I don't think we've been Online at the same time for a while now, wouldn't you say? How about we continue to swap ideas for the SBS Season 2 while we're here? Btw, I'll listen to the music pretty soon!

Sorry SG, I didn't notice we were on at the same time, but the online bar is screwy sometimes - because it shows who was on for the LAST 15 MINUTES, if say I left the board 14 minutes ago, then it would still show my name on there.

I think that's what happened - I was gone by that time ^^

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.