Awoo.
  • SSMB UPDATE: Alrighty then! New MODS, and dates for the FINAL BATTLE!

Right, now that a lot of recent drama has been dealt with, we return back to normality, and what matters most - KICKING EACH OTHERS' BUTTS! Oh, and new Moderators too, you've been waiting for that.

Now first the New Mods. They have been effective as of this morning, so the new mods may already know who they are. PLEASE REMEMBER! If you did not get picked this time, do not feel downhearted - the new mods have been chosen due to their experience on this board. The new mods system is also based on a revolving system, so if you did not get picked this time (and you applied to become one), then you will have a greater chance of becoming a mod next time! Ain't I just the kindest? ... Guys?

The new mods are as follows:

Don't worry, I have put mod powers on all your other username alter-egos too (i.e. DemonEgghog as well as the Egghog, etc).

*EDIT* Actually, on second thoughts, I just gave mod powers to your normal usernames, it makes more sense and looks neater. BTW Rainbow, you have about 3 different usernames, and I mod powered one of them. If I have the wrong one (i.e. the one you hardly use to post), then reply here so I can change it.... *END EDIT*

So no worries of just staying as one person to mod stuff here. But, as mods you have the responsibility to:

• protect other members of this message board
    • Moderate (read: delete, edit etc) any offensive material, while at the same time informing me of events in particular (you can contact me while I'm not here via my email address!)
    • Not be judgemental to anyone else's thoughts or opinions, even if it becomes offensive - to be a mod, you gotta keep a cool head and a clear mind.
    • Move any inappropriate material to the corresponding forum - for example, if you see a topic of fluff within the 'Fan Stuff' forum, it's your job to move it into where it belongs - the 'Fluff and Party Topics Forum'.
    • and so on and so forth.

You lot won't be alone, because I'll be doing most of the work and decisions while I'm here, and anything major MUST be reported to me via email if I'm not present. All those responsibilities may seem pretty obvious to you, but it's a customary thing to do you know.

Congratulate the new Moderators, as it's now their job to help patrol the dark streets of the SSMB. Erm, yes. Well done you four! Good show and all that.

Other news, a date has been finalised for the FINAL Battle! Everyone take note, and a pen and paper, whatever, write it on your forehead, anything. Because this is when 'the grand event' is starting.

Saturday 18th May
    3:00pm GMT (that's UK Time)

Sorry about the time, but I'm no good at converting times from UK to America and back. Since most of the US is about 5 hours behind the UK anyway, I'd say on average that the battle will commence at about 10:00 am that Saturday morning!

So, Next Saturday (18th May) - 3:00pm GMT, 10:00am Eastern approx.

Let's get it on!

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Rainbow the Hedgehog

Actually, I'm Rainbow the Hedgehog. Rainbow Hedgehog was screwed up by ezBoard. And Hypersonic1 doesn't need mod powers unless Rainbow the Hedgehog gets screwed up as well.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Yes, thanks!!! I didn't know that I was really going to be a mod. I was just fooling around and just taking a shot at something I thought I wouldn't have won. So thank you, Dreadknuxster.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Well, once Dread changes the name, I can get to mod-y work!! And do mod-y things! And make Mod-y waffles!!!

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: SegaSonicXP

Congradulation to the new Mods! Go out there and show them what you've mod! . . . Or something like that ^_^

Erm, it was my useless attempt at making the word 'sorted' sound funny. o_@

Anyway, anyone who's seen Harry Enfield's Kevin and Perry sketch will know that phrase anyway - sor-tahd.

^^

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy

lol

D4E, what do I have to freak out about? I had my turn, and now it's theirs. :ezpost-smile:

So guys, how is it like to have power? =\

It feels good to have, but it doesn't really feel all that different

At least I can do something about those annoying double posts.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy

*feels embarrassed*

I swear, it's Ezboards fault. Yeah, I used to delete my double Posts when I was an admin/mod...ahh....the good ol' days...

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.