Awoo.
  • SSMB UPDATE: Conclusion of SBS Final Battle... NEXT WEEK

In Sonic Battle Stadium news... I closed the topic of the Final Battle so that no-one can sneak in and change anything. I want to totally supervise this event, for one thing, and also, the number of battlers was decreasing more and more.

We need more hype if we want enough battlers to turn up, so FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE FINAL BATTLE OF SEASON ONE, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR:

SATURDAY 25TH MAY
    *SAME TIME*
    3:00PM UK
    10:00AM EASTERN (US)

Today's first-parter was extraordinary! It's lasted three and 3/4 hours! Now, the conclusion, and who will win all the Season 1 Trophies and awards, a special award given out by myself, and a secret special PRIZE...

Tune in next week, for those that aren't planning to come back until then. Anyone wanting to discuss a new time should bring it to my attention in the Q&A forum BEFORE FRIDAY.

Online Comments: SSMB ezBoard

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Roborancher

That was a really good battle. I'm sorry I had to leave though, I have a ferret, and I do have to take her out twice everyday.

So how are we going to settle things next Saturday, with Hp and participants and what not?

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: kiduf

I'm gonna be bitchy for a long time now. I missed the battle, didn't get to read it afterwards, and I don't even know how things are going with it. All because of the time. Sure, it's 10 o clock in the Eastern US, but in Edmonton, that's 8 am. D4Eva made it cuz he has a comp at home. My one is busted. So, don't worry if I get on your nerves. It'll all cool down once I'm over with it.

*walks off, cursing*

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: YellowSuperSonic

I have some questions. Is the Battle still going to be tomorrow? When is the Battle Stadium Season 2 starting?

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy The Hedgehog

Yeah, it'll still be tomorrow. I'm not sure when Season 2 starts though...

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: YellowSuperSonic

Sonic Guy Yourrrr Goinggg Dowwwnn Towwwnnnn Onn Theeeeee Batttle

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy The Hedgehog

You won't be saying that when I regain my Titles!

The times have changed! The battle will now continue at 6:00pm UK Time (1:00pm Eastern [US] Time).

Sorry for getting all of you outta bed early (for me, 10:00am's early! I sleep like a log! ^__^)

But, I have a... meeting with a certain someone at 2:00pm UK Time, and it may run into the start of the conclusion of the battle. You'd probably think that the SBS final Battle is more important than some silly chat... trust me, in this extremely rare case, it isn't.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Rainbow the Hedgehog

Meeting, eh? Well, no matter what time it is I, Rainbow the Hedgehog will win those titles from eveyone.

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.