Awoo.
  • Exclusive Sneak Peek At The New Sonic Stadium

Because this is my Message Board and all, I'd like to give my members a little sweet something every now and again. Sometimes I do, and right now is one of those moments. As you may know, The Sonic Stadium has been going through what has been noted as "Ein Rough Patch". This will all change in September, because with any luck, we will get hosted by Zifei, who founded none other than Sonic HQ!

The servers are expected to be ready by September/Autumn, which is why not a lot of updates have been happening lately - because I'm on my own at the moment, I'm trying to get things ready so we can upload as soon as the servers are available to us.

Furthermore, I noted once in an update that the layout of the Sonic Stadium is a better modified version of SSNG's. Well, as luck would have it, I'm changing the look for the final time. I want The Sonic Stadium to look 'El Professionale' when it comes back up on the new servers, and here - right here - is the very first screengrab you'll ever see from now until September....

2002-stadium-newlook-preview.gif

Savour that screengrab, because it's all you're getting until it's safe to explain more. It pretty much explains itself anyway, but that's what you're getting when the 'Stadium hits later on.

The Sonic Stadium is finally getting a professional makeover.

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yep, September's when we get our new host, better to wait then, because the better it'll turn out.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: SonicNeo

Not to diss it or anything but the layout looks the same, and the spikey-type font you have used on the side menu doesn't suit it at all. Sorry man but all the other changes look good !

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Golgamesh KoH

Wow that looks awesome! What's it for? What's this Sonic Stadium thing?

Er... O_o;

OK... the Sonic Stadium is a big Sonic/Sonic Team web site and Dreadknux is the webmaster of it (if you hadn't already guessed that). It has all the info on Sonic when he was first born, right up to today. It also has news on all the latest things happing right now. ^_^;

This post is about the "new look" and the "new server" for it lol

www.sonicstadium.cjb.net

You can just click on the banner of Dread's siggy or even the one on the top of this M.B lol.

The point of the web site is to give you all the info on Sonic you need, it's a fan website, it gives news on what is happing today, when the new sonic games come out, will Sonic go onto the other consoles? Find out at the Sonic Stadium first!

The point of it is to enjoy what is on that site and the work that has gone into it!

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Gilgamesh KoH

OK cool so it gives Sonic info. I thought it had something to do with that RPG you guys have on this board that I don't comprehend all that well... but  I would love to join :ezpost-smile:

I thought it had something to do with that RPG you guys have on this board that i don't comprehend all that well... but I would love to join

I barely understand it and I wanted to join it until people was wanting me to join (despite I kept screaming that I didn't know how to play and I think some people were trying to take advantage of that), and now I don't think it's that hot.

I know that this is gonna be edited.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Luigigamer Golem

Ugh.

(Hey, Gelgomush! Wonder how long it'll be 'till Nickel stalks one o' us here... :ezpost-tongue: )

Vunderbar, vunderbar. A layout change is always mucho appreciated. But just one thing, I think the banner at the top is a bit stuffed with official images. I think you should round up some fan artists an' ask them if you could use their fan art in your banner to make it look all pretty. I think the banner is cool all stuffed with images, but if I see those same images again I'm going to have to poke my eyes out. (Dramatization! :ezpost-tongue:)

BTW, nice touch with the Matisse ITC font. :ezpost-smile:

I like Sonic HQ, too!

Ha! SG's gone for a week so he can't yell at me!

*remembers about Dread* *slowly* Oh @#%$

Everyone has their own opinions...

Although I'm not going to forgive some of their members for invading the board, if that's what you're thinking.

If you like SHQ, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It is a very good website.

If SG rants about this, he knows about the freedom of speech rules........

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.