Awoo.
  • SSMB UPDATE: Last Ever Announcement...

In this forum. Yes, as you may have noticed, I'm executing (god, I sound like Windows) to totally redesign this place. It'll kick ass when I'm finally finished. And, I already have one forum finished (it'll look the same in places because of that sodding bug) - it's called The Sky Sanctuary Reception Desk. You can find it at the bottom of the forum listing.

The SSRD is replacing the Requests and Q&A Forum, putting the two into one. Also, future announcements will be made there regarding this MB, or SSNG itself (SSNG is due to hit your screens THIS SUNDAY!)

Because of the SSNG phenomena, this MB is being renamed too. No longer will it be called the SSMB (but you can still name it that if you really want). When the whole board is complete, it'll be known as The South Island Forum - or the SI Forum if you want - to give it a more Sonic-y feel to it all.

Andrew is helping me with the redesign, and the SSRD is the first look at things to come (click on NEW TOPIC to see the background in co-ordination with the colours...). Things look boring at the moment, but soon Ezboard'll get this thing sorted, and then we'll see a brighter future, I promise.

Now, can you sing SCAAAAAHHHHTTTMAAAAAAN!!!!???

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

LOL SCATMAN! www.szym.com/scatman/sctman.html < This has the lyrics!

Everybody stutters one way or the other
    So check out my message to you.
    As a matter of fact don't let nothin' hold you back.
    If the Scatman can do it so can you.

...sorry to Egghog, Neo and Roareye, lol.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: SonicNeo

Meh ? is that all you can say Egghog ? Dude, the entire message board is being re-designed and all you can say is .............. meh ?

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Betasonic

Meh, this place " IS " and always has been a dump.

I was here about a month after it was open and YES it WAS Better than it is now!

Now if Dread was here he'd probably curse me out by saying that (but I know Sonic Guy would totally agree on what I said)...

But YES THIS BOARD WAS BETTER A YEAR AGO WHEN I HAD FIRST GOTTEN HERE!!

Sorry I had to release my feelings somewhere...

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

I am wondering if I should transform into my alternate form... OR tell you that I have sodium cubes, a bottle of Nitroglycerin and a match, all in my Smithsonian Microchem...

EDIT: Hey I bought the thing at a Books A Million for $20.00!

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Ryu The Hedgehog

Hmm... when I got here, it was great. It's just been not-quite-so-great lately, with the bugs and all. Still, this is my favorite MB, I love it more than my own.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy The Hedgehog

What has this place become...when I first came here, I came to the SEGA Sonic Message Board. Do you know how many renovations this place has been under ever since I been here? I miss the old little Board we had... but, I guess it's a change for the better... *sigh*

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

I guess you're right. But, I'm sad because of another thing too. Once SSNG opens up, my MB will be KILLED and my new Website that'll be opening up on the same day as SSNG, will be ignored. Nobody will go to my MB anymore, I can see it now...*sigh* :ezpost-frown:

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: RBlake77

Hmm....I'm at a loss for words here. But I don't think SSNG will hurt the boards much. Once members get a feel for it, they'll come back :ezpost-smile:

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

I doubt it. Sonic News and The Sonic Stadium were 2 of the BIGGEST Sonic Sites out there. And now, they're merging. Everyone will forget about my "little" MB... I hope this place succeeds, but I hope mine does, too.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: MintyDreams7

I guess you're right. But, I'm sad because of another thing too. Once SSNG opens up, my MB will be KILLED and my new Website that'll be opening up on the same day as SSNG, will be ignored. Nobody will go to my MB anymore, I can see it now...*sigh* :ezpost-frown:

Meh, not many people go to my website... but that doesn't bother me. You need to advertise to the EXTREME.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Good point. Now SG we have the same feelings about the board.

Oh well, I Have other fish to fry as in, I am now in The ZSO investigation team!

VG, when I was on AIM chat with you I told the chat to MNgoldeneagle about when you went in Jabu-Jabu's belly, because of the interesting facts in the email I received from Mngoldeneagle.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Good point. Now SG we have the same feelings about the board.

I'm not rejecting this Board. I just miss the old times.

What's wrong with delaying your website launch by a couple of weeks? o.o

I want my Site launched on Sonic's Eleventh Anniversary.

You need to advertise to the EXTREME.

I guess I have to. Anybody with me?

VG, when I was on AIM chat with you I told the chat to MNgoldeneagle about when you went in Jabu-Jabu's belly, because of the interesting facts in the email I received from Mngoldeneagle.

Who's MNgoldeneagle?

I would just like to say... EZBREAD SUCKS!!! GO TO MY YABB FORUM!!!11!1! *is shot*

Hey, I didn't give out the url so technically it's not spam! :ezpost-smokin:

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.