Awoo.
  • SSMB Update: SSMB's New Look Complete. You like it?

It certainly looks more 'clean' than before, when it looked all over the place. ^_^ As you can see, I've shrunk the forum pictures, with an intro to the side (looks better that way), and kept the new SSMB title logo (I was going to use that specifically for the new MB, but now I thought it'd look cool at where it most deserves to be - the REAL SSMB).

There's also a small menu, telling you mods, admins, links to other sites of mine, and MB news told by myself in the centre.

It looks a bit Sonic HQ-ey I guess, but in all honesty, that was my inspiration - tell me what you think of the new neat look ^_^

The Sonic Stadium may link to retailers and earn a small commission on purchases made from users who click those links. These links will only appear in articles related to the product, in an unobtrusive manner, and do not influence our editorial decisions in any way. All proceeds will go to supporting our community and continued coverage of Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you in advance for your kind support!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Iris12

Me likes it...

Clean, neat (unlike my room). Set up in an attractive way, appealing to the viewer's eye. Color coordination is superb, bg images make it more attractive although I'd have to say it looks a bit better than Sonic HQ and once again I'm talking too much so I'll just stop right here and say: fantastik!!

Hee hee, thanks. I gave the old links colour a break too - Mmmm... Tails colour. Or, just plain gold. Oh god, I'm talking too much now ^^ Meh.

Posticons are coolies! Thank the lord for Sonic News - and thank the lord even more for Sonic Stadium and Sonic News' merge! ^__^ \o/

That's one hell of a compliment, if you say that this place looks better than Sonic HQ.... :ezpost-happy: Besides, I never liked some of their forums anyway - you know the main one they have where the topics aren't in a table, but the replies are listed after it? Way too confusing for me... :ezpost-indifferent:

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Iris12

Yeah. The last time I went there I almost got a headache from all the small text. It's like looking at a messed up word document or... something like that.

:D Heh, gotta love the Eggman Posticon. Meeee! ;)

Also, just testing my new personal icon thingy... should have my head....

*EDIT* Grah, let's try it again... there we go.

The only thing bugging me is the check boxes - they're all... white. Ugly... brah. Dunno how to fix it, and I can't remember if that was like it before, but I only just noticed it after I changed it all... meh, s'only boxes, the rest looks kewl...

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Dark Metal Sonic

Nice, I like it a lot. Can you get a Metal Sonic posticon too? That would be cool.

TSS Classic Comment Bot

Posted

Posted By: Sonic Guy

Well....

I like the top and everything, but I don't like the new text and the Sprites for the Posts are too big.

I don't think so.

It's nice to have a change. And the sprites aren't that big. You should have seen the sprites I was thinking about having...

Oh, and if you like, I may replace the Tails flying Amy and Sonic with a metal Sonic one.

Glad you lot like it. I love it. And I may have different themed colour schemes and pictures, so you won't see the gold links all the time...

Wheee! look at 'im. Look at Eggman go! ^__^ :ezicon-egg:

Well, I thought about it, and I changed the posticons to a certain size, to keep a bit of tidyness about the place. Some of those were a tad big - but (again) I'm damned if I get rid of that Chao! :ezpost-happy: :ezicon-chao:

This is now closed for further comments

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.