So, I would like to know if I have this list right. Also, I believe Hyper form is equal to 2 super forms and that a super form that really isn't "super" ( Like Silver or Knuckles and Tails in Heroes) count as half of a super. Okay, here's the list.
1. Solaris- This wins by a landslide because it can supposedly eat dimensions for lunch and can most likely destroy time itself. It took 3 supers, but 2 were only 1/2, making it 2 supers. However, I add another .5 because it takes the most super hedgehogs to defeat. Difficulty: 2.5 supers
2. Perfect Dark Gaia - He is second because it takes 1 super, a .75 super (Chip) and a .5 super (Base Sonic) to defeat him equaling 2.25 supers. Al though it takes 3 different forms, it is technically still only 2 people, so it is still weaker than Solaris. Difficulty: 2.25 supers
3/4/5/6/7. Metal Overlord/Finalhazard/Egg Salamander/Egg Wizard/Time Eater- All of these guys took 2 supers to defeat (Knuckles and Tails together count as a super and the Sol Emeralds are equal to the Chaos Emeralds) and were still incredibly tough. Difficulty: 2 supers
8. Doomsday - I have moved this all the way up here because I realized that it could possibly take Hyper Sonic to win. However, since it could also only take Super Sonic, I averaged it out to 1.5 supers. Difficulty: 1.5 Supers
9. Gemerl - Gemerl is this high because Super Sonic alone couldn't beat him, he needed the help of Eggman as well. However, it's not 1.5 supers because Eggman is only there for gameplay purposes. Difficulty: 1.25 supers
10. Super Ix- The reason this guy is this high is simply because he uses the most powerful emerald, the Master Emerald. However, he is still beaten by 1 super. Difficulty: 1 super
11/12. Perfect Chaos/Devil Doom- The reason these guys are higher than the next 2 are because they use power from the Chaos Emeralds. Difficulty: 1 super
13/14. Alf-Layla-wa-Layla/ The Dark Queen, Merlina- These 2 would be tied with the higher 2 if it weren't for the fact that they have no Chaos powers. Difficulty: 1 super
Eggman: Eggman has varying machines that could take no supers or 2 supers to defeat. However, the strongest Eggman creations have already been listed. So I will now list 2 tiers for Eggman: High and Low. High tier includes the ones that take a super or are a lot of trouble without one. Low tier is where the ones that take no problem without a super are placed. Anyway, let's get started!
Super Egg Robo- 1 super
True Area 53- 1 super
Chaotic Space- 1 super
15:Ifrit: The only reason this boss is higher than the next is because it took 2 people to beat it. Difficulty: .9 supers
Big Arm - .75 supers (Thanks to Autosaver, forgot about that one attack)
16. Emerl: The reason I am putting Emerl this low is because Sonic could beat him without going super but he had to use everything he had normally to win. Difficulty: .75 supers
Metal Sonic Kai- .75 supers
Heart of Death Egg MK II- .75 supers
Death Egg Robot- .75 supers
Nega-Whisp Armor- .5 supers
Egg Extractor Robot (fan-made name due to having no actual name)- .5 supers
Final Fight- .5 supers
Egg Destroyer- .5 supers
Mock Ball- .25 supers
Crystal Egg- .25 supers
Final Zone- .25 supers
Sky Base- .125 supers
Atomic Destroyer- .125 supers
Spiked Egg- .125 supers
Killer Turkey-gou (Translation, don't blame me if it's wrong) -.125 supers
17: Grand Battle Kukku the 15th: This guy is beaten by Tails and his gadgets. Tails is weaker than Sonic. 'nuff said. Difficulty: .125 supers
Labyrinth Final Boss- .09375 supers
Robotnik's ship- .09375 supers
18: Wendy Witchcart- Same thing as number 17, except without the gadgets! Difficulty: .03125 supers
I hope you all understand any mistakes I made and give constructive criticism. I believe I am only missing the Riders bosses as I don't think they are really bosses, just races with a stipulation. Also, I would like to know if Fang is a final boss as he is a boss in the last special stage. Anyway, thanks in advance to any constructive criticism!!!
P.S.: This took a lot of work to put together! Over an hour! Really hope you appreciate it!
P.P.S.: I've edited this list for the 4th and most major time now, and if I choose to, and have good reason to, I will add more bosses or change places as this will be an ever evolving list with each Sonic Game released, if this site is still around. See ya, and hope you enjoy the list, however many search for this one day!