Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

remz/Remy here. Wow, board feels bizarre without Sonic theme skins. :lol:

Sucks what happened to your hosting Dread. My condolences bro.

On a more self centered note, I miss my low member number. From 25, to to 297. Speedla, what has happened to us? D:

Edited by Remy
  • Thumbs Up 1

And they all keep rolling in... it's becoming more like home each moment! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

o_o

I've been here in the early 2000s... arrgh, it feels weird without the board skins and stuff >>"

Oh well, time to start off anew...

And I'm not member number 19 anymore. le sigh.

Aww I'm sorry I took your number 19. I was actually aiming for 17, so whoever got that is now my mortal enemy :angry:

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha, I have a much earlier user number than before. My last one was like 1,568 or something. Maybe even later. Still, if I hadn't been unable to get on here for nearly a full day, I could have had an even earlier one :( Poo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dang guys. I can't believe this has happened. Well from the ashes the phoenix rises again. Lets just consider this a renewal of sorts. My best wishes go out to the TSS network staff. Hope you guys have better days.

~Fullmetalsonic84

• Thumbs Up 1

Awe poo, my user number is later than it should be. I liked being #39. Nice and early. Oh well, I can still take solice in knowing I've been here longer then 95% of you peoples. :P

Kinda sucks, I don't visit this place for a few days and it all gets flipped turned upside down. Oh well, sometimes it's not a bad thing to let things totally implode and start from scratch.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aww I'm sorry I took your number 19. I was actually aiming for 17, so whoever got that is now my mortal enemy :angry:

lol.. D8 Don't be angry Pelly. <3

Geez, I SO badly wanted to be member 300. So I could be known as the ultimate spartan warrior on TSS.. so much for that.. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

.... Umm... :blink: Ookayyy.... ahh... I don't know what to say about this... except... *snaps* F*****************************************************************CK!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey there. This is actually RadRed. :o

It's been so long since I changed my name, so I decided now might be the best time to do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good luck to rebuilding =SSMB= back into what it was back in the good old days. I'm sadly not going to retake up my position of staffer, as the developments in my life have sadly led me to feel disenfranchised to the Sonic Community; even now I am doubting whether or not I will come to SoS 2009.

Even though my I've been extremely neglecting all of the friends and memories I have garnered from this community, I do hope that I could come back every now and again for a little brush up on sonic going-ons :). Being a member is more than enough satisfaction.

Edited by Violet
  • Thumbs Up 1

As a lurker, I'm pretty chuffed to have one of the highest post counts now, even if it's incredibly temporary as I'll probably be off lurking again in a week or less.

Fyi, Indigo Rush has the highest post count here at the mo mo, meh. XP

And since everyone is suddenly talking about their member number...gaaah, I wanted to be member numbah 7 or 8~ T0T

Atleast I'm not 13 though. ='D

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, it's annoying how this happened. You started a great place and this is what happens, a few days after the anniversary of "The Big One", here's the Giant One. I'm not impressed how personal backups weren't done, if this was done, at least once a month, you could've restored something. Though because of how gigantic this place it'd probably be a nightmare so what do you expect?

Still, at least some stuff is cleared, it won't be the same again. Though this place deserves a rebuild after so much shit, it's terrible how this happened.

And before you say that I'm just here to shit over you, well I'm not. I've worked with various Sonic sites and silly, unrequired forum restarts were made, much to my disapproval. So yeah, sorry.

Edited by SOTI
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 years of memories... virtually down the toilet, with no backups. I really don't know how to respond about that, but what makes the situation is how you respond to it. How many people have returned already is impressive. The SSMB community deserves an applause for that.

Here's to a great revival!

• Thumbs Up 1

Fyi, Indigo Rush has the highest post count here at the mo mo, meh. XP

Son of a...

I feel special! :3

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm here. SSMB was my first forum and I'll stick with it even after the atomic bomb of misfortune it was hit with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Great to see so many familiar user names returning. This place is starting to feel like it never went down :D

• Thumbs Up 1

lol.. D8 Don't be angry Pelly. <3

I'm not angry as now I have a claim to fame with the most profile views.....a huge 110 (That's almost as much as Diz used to have right like 11,000 right?!?)

• Thumbs Up 1

Good luck to rebuilding =SSMB= back into what it was back in the good old days. I'm sadly not going to retake up my position of staffer, as the developments in my life have sadly led me to feel disenfranchised to the Sonic Community; even now I am doubting whether or not I will come to SoS 2009.

Even though my I've been extremely neglecting all of the friends and memories I have garnered from this community, I do hope that I could come back every now and again for a little brush up on sonic going-ons :). Being a member is more than enough satisfaction.

Another one bites the dust. Welcome to the Veterans club, Violet. All we do is party, sip champagne, and watch as the chaos ensues.
  • Thumbs Up 1