Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

Well, you have to have SOME of the art stuff backed up on a Photobucket account SOMEWHERE, right?

Right?

Anyways, yeah, this sucks balls. And I mean it sucks Testicular Elephnatitis.

Yeah.

Oh well, at least this is a new beginning, and [insert something else everyone already said 50 times], so lets hope for the best, and hopefuly this will turn out for the better.

• Thumbs Up 1

At the risk of sounding corny... even though a lot of hard work and hard data was lost, it's the forum members who make a forum in the end. And they seem to be flocking back in droves, so I don't think we'll have too much of a problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a Sonic forum, we thrive on the corny!

It's true though. Unfortunately I always miss out on the temp forums that act as some kind of cozy campsite for forum regulars to flee too when something's up with the forum (forums in general), but yeah maybe this isn't too different! :P (There's my serving of corn for today... corn is no place for a mighty warrior)

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow...what a bummer.

Also, which one of you muthafuckas took my original name, cuz I had to spell Sonic differently. What's going on, it says that the display name ChaosSupremeSonic is taken by another member. Please tell me that's my old account. (and if so, sorry for making a second one, wasn't trying to break the original rules.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSawnik
  • Thumbs Up 1

I had that problem too. If I remember right, you're not allowed to use Sonic character names in your login or display names :P I wanted to use Tails0600 again, but couldn't

EDIT: well, weren't, I'm sure it applies here though :P

Also, get Bman to make a cron job for backups! XD

Edited by Kapi671
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nope, everyones had to make a new account for this new forum due to everything to do with the old SSMB being deleted. Even us staff have had to be knighted again.

I've searched using the Member Search up the top right next to Calendar and can't find a ChaosSupremeSonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nope, everyones had to make a new account for this new forum due to everything to do with the old SSMB being deleted. Even us staff have had to be knighted again.

I've searched using the Member Search up the top right next to Calendar and can't find a ChaosSupremeSonic.

It's the name filter, isn't it? Damn.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's the name filter, isn't it? Damn.

Yep, looks like we have a name filter set and you've got owned by it XD Oh well, your names fine as it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, not too much. I've been doing the whole Sonic Retro thing, masturbating, going through school--you know, the norm. I'm surprised to see you not banned, though. =P

On a completely unrelated note, I validated your account at Sonic Retro right after you made your validation topic. Because I... really can't think of anything else relevant to say in this thread at this point.

Ah good man, all you need now is some booze and you are sorted! And yeah, I'm not banned 'cause this place NEEDS me. <3

Sup.

Chris, baby, how's it goin' my man? Myself and Val will be back to 'cause some excitement. You miss me? :3

• Thumbs Up 1

STAY CALM, FOLKS. I'm sure there will be a few glitches and occasional downtime as everyone works on restoring =SSMB= :)

• Thumbs Up 1

STAY CALM, FOLKS. I'm sure there will be a few glitches and occasional downtime as everyone works on restoring =SSMB= :)

But...but I was calmmmmm~ XP

• Thumbs Up 1

How can I stay calm when I had to use "Sawnik" instead of "SONIC" for my name?! :o

Heheh. I'm calm. That still really bites tho. :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Ask nicely and someone might change it for you. Whn the work load decreases. I'm not even moderating yet, how's that for bizarre!?!

I like the Sawnik, it's unique. What's more worrying is the downtimes we're having.

Edited by Remy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey I just noticed we all got "About me" pages....it's like the sonic stadium myspace boards now.

• Thumbs Up 1

CSS, if I had the ability to, I would restore your name for you. I think we owe our users the benefit of having their old user-names back. Once things are calmer, the admins might be able to do something, but they're gonna be a little busy for a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tell me about it, I was Member 14 way back when. But logistically I'm Member 2/3.

Roareye Black.

Whoa, I'm member #14 now, just noticed. :blink:

Edit: Nevermind, I'm 12...even better I guess.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I'm member # 345....

3....4....5....BOO-YAH!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I'm member # 345....

3....4....5....BOO-YAH!

And the monkey is here! Time to part-eh!

• Way Past Cool 1

Member #319.....it would be better if I had #1000... DX

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you know what I think SSMB should have, it should have a spam board I mean shout box or whatever you would like to call it.

Why because it's fun to spam sometimes XP lol

Hehe....

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh... you may not like it, but I did. I'm of the opinion that all forum history in the community--no matter how apparently insignificant--should be preserved as much as possible. I had history going back about 5 years on that message board, and now it's all gone. :(

At least Retro won't be subject to that... at least on my watch. I hate losing data.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good point; I was cracking a joke a bit anyway.

I just remembered there was a lot of old files of mine I could of snatched here. :I

• Thumbs Up 1