Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

What if I ask someone to delete this account and I make a new one? Then I'll be younger and hipper than you~! 8D *bricked*

That won't work because you announced your plan right here and the mods will know your wicked schemes! ;) No dual-accounting!

• Thumbs Up 1

I have an important announcement to make.

...Pingas.

Seriously though, welcome back everyone! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

That won't work because you announced your plan right here and the mods will know your wicked schemes! ;) No dual-accounting!

• Thumbs Up 1

I just lost The Game. Ouch.

Doesn't this place feel warm and cozy? I think it feels warm and cozy. I wonder how many more people will trickle back in over the next few days.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nooooooooooo~! Drat! Failed again! >.>;;

Also, I'm soooo happy that I am SSMB's third top poster....for now. Don't know how long I'm gonna stay in the top three.... DX

EDIT: NO, MAKE THAT 2ND!!! =D

Edited by Spicylicious
  • Thumbs Up 1

SSMB has gone the way of the US economy. It's gone down the shitter, and only Obama can fix it. Or can he...?

• Thumbs Up 1

I just lost The Game. Ouch.

The best way to win the game is to not play it at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

=D Yusuke aka...Little Bald Kid Named Caillou here!

FIXED. ROFLROFLROLFORLFOL.

Anyway, cool to see that you finally made it here as well =D! Yay, now the few people I actually knew well enough from the forum have come back now xD! That'd be you and Blur, since I don't think I really talked too much to anyone else back on the old board. I'll try harder though this time 8)

Edited by Thirteen
  • Thumbs Up 1

We need to invite omega13a and Valtiel and everyone up in here.
My vote's on Breech Loader. She lurks in her revenge and an easy rise to the top of the post count.
  • Thumbs Up 1

LMAO I forgot about Breech.... it was hilarious when Dread changed her post count to 0.

• Thumbs Up 1

At least the SSMB has a board to call their own. It's better than nothing I suppose.

Inactive member; Fleet here. ^^;

Members are flooding in pretty fast, so I'm sure everything will be as normal as possible in a few days time. ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

TSS.jpg

banner.jpg

I do believe, Good Sir, that you have just won this topic!

That is soo freaking epic.

• Thumbs Up 1

As for TSS, we were luckier than the SSMB on that front. A backup from 13th February has been recovered, and while a lot of pre-wordpress content has been wiped forever, the Wayback Machine has provided a life-saving method of bringing back older articles to beef up the site again.

How ironic. We were saved... by Friday the 13th.

So, by "everything"... That mean the gallery AND the Media center are gone, too?

• Thumbs Up 1

How ironic. We were saved... by Friday the 13th.

So, by "everything"... That mean the gallery AND the Media center are gone, too?

'Haha, Dread is now part of the team! Way to go Man!

Yeah, me thinks the gallery and media are gone, everything was knocked off the server. So, yeah :( But, what's happened has happened, and all we can do is continue on. After all, as others said, The Site doesn't make the community, the community makes the site. (Except in Soviet Russia, but that's for another day :P)

• Thumbs Up 1

And I've only been on board for a month and a half. *sigh*

I can forget about rebuilding my profile's personal statement. It was VERY detailed, and I had no back-up of it. D: At least I got most of everything else up, yay...

Well, I can't that get me down. I'll just start from scratch, like everyone else. This isn't a defeat, this is a renewal; this is a rebirth; this.. is... Sparta the true soul of SSMB!!!

I'll re-introduce myself, I'm Silva. Nice to meet you all. Nice weather we're having, eh chaps?

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm back and ready to sing We Can to help rebuild.

'CAUSE AS A TEAM WE CAN BECOME...EVEN STRONGER!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm back and ready to sing We Can to help rebuild.

'CAUSE AS A TEAM WE CAN BECOME...EVEN STRONGER!!!

Let's show everyone the REAL SUPER POWER of TEAM WORK!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, that's a bit of a bummer. I was going to storm in here and ssy "Why the hell did you remodel the site, etc, etc, etc?" But now I can't :(

*puts down pitchfork*

• Thumbs Up 1

Time for a pick-me-up...

Yeah, it's the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog - Full Pilot Episode (Never before seen, and NOT spam).

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lawl.

Well all I know is that it's gonna take a long time before we get this whole place back to it's..er, normal shape. I'm guessing 2 weeks. ;]

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 1