Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

Sonic Heroes: Not the finest game SonicTeam's ever made...

But one of the finest.

Edited by Flint
  • Thumbs Up 1

hmm, am I late? :o

I thought something screwy was going on when I noticed that "SSMB is no longer an available link"

Glad the sites not completely gone, hello SSMB community!

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know what the curse is either, so I feel like such a noob again. FFFFFUU-

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

Heya Silva, good to see you again.

Hey Remy, good to see you... doing your job... again...

:unsure:

*stops spamming*

I don't know what the curse is either, so I feel like such a noob again. FFFFFUU-

Basically, once you sign up for SSMB, you never ever leave, no matter what.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've just noticed something.

I now believe this has all been an elaborate scheme to...to...get people used to the dimensions of a liquid skin!

Narrow Hedgehog, you will be missed. For being...narrow, as opposed to....wide.

I'm on to you, Dread!

Yeah, somehow I've got used to the wider dimensions straight away, when the liquid skins of old looked weird to me :P. Go figure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Basically, once you sign up for SSMB, you never ever leave, no matter what.

Sounds about right. For some reason I keep coming back, even if it's only for a single week every 6 months.

• Thumbs Up 1

SSMB is a habit forming.

Don't turn off! ™

Hope I remembered that right.

Naw, you've pretty much got it! I played SA2B recently. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, over three hundred people re-registered already. That really says something for this community.

Heh, three hundred.

THIS

IS

SONIC STADIUM!

*boots nearby person down well*

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably said before but the About Me section was introduced in IPB 2.3.5, just that the admins got rid of it. Of course, mine isn't exactly fun.

Dreadknux: I read your blog post and it is good that you backed up something, but even though what I'm gonna say will probably piss you off, at least you'll be careful this time. I try to back up my stuff when I can, some times I forget and I lose a lot of data, regardless if it's my hacking projects or any of the websites I was working with. I'll get started on typing up something about this for TSS's article on Retro now. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably said before but the About Me section was introduced in IPB 2.3.5, just that the admins got rid of it. Of course, mine isn't exactly fun.

Dreadknux: I read your blog post and it is good that you backed up something, but even though what I'm gonna say will probably piss you off, at least you'll be careful this time. I try to back up my stuff when I can, some times I forget and I lose a lot of data, regardless if it's my hacking projects or any of the websites I was working with. I'll get started on typing up something about this for TSS's article on Retro now. :)

Don't worry, no harm done. I actually do know I've been an idiot. :F Pretty freaking lame this has happened actually. A lot of good work is lost - I'm more freaked out about the work the admins have put into this place, and SSN/Sonic Show more than my own endeavours. Of course, NET sites are expected to backup anyway but just like me, it can be easy to forget to do so and then when stuff like this happens... D:

Backups for SSMB/TSS occurring every night/two nights now anyway, lesson duly learned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I was starting to wonder myself what happened to TSS/SSMB

At first I thought it was a massive server overload cause of people BAWWing over IGN's review on Sonic & The Black Knight.

Good to have the place back again.

• Thumbs Up 1

could we by chance have a new site tagline that reads "To *insert old webhosts here*, So long and thanks for all the fish!" ?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, perhaps we should just have one topic where anyone can suggest such taglines...

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, perhaps we should just have one topic where anyone can suggest such taglines...

Quite possibly one of the greatest suggestions I've heard in a while! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

For the admin: I do have some of the files from the Tails Skin on my harddrive, from a topic I saved about a year ago. It doesn't have everything, but it's better than nothing. Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9QGUPTC

Hope this helps.

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to find out that SSMB is back.

I really missed it for the past couple of days.

But, the Sonic community must fight through!

And DESTROY IGN!

Ahem... sorry.

Great, started a new topic

*kicks self in the head*

Ow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since people are doing gifts and whatnot, here's one for you guys XP.

ssmbta.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Since people are doing gifts and whatnot, here's one for you guys XP.

ssmbta.png

Awwwww, that's SO cute! >w< ~<333

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, Roarey.

The uber warm fuzziness of this place is reaching critical mass. DUCK AND COVER! D:

• Thumbs Up 1