Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

ZERO_ninja is back and glad to see that TSS and SSMB is as dedicated as it is. People mock the Sonic fanbase but it is truely strong.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I love you lol

that post was epic.

Oh my... why thank you. *blush*

I do believe, Good Sir, that you have just won this topic!

That is soo freaking epic.

Not yet, have a look at the end of the post for my attempt at winning the topic!

Oh god I can't even read this embarassing topic D=.

Would you like me to read it to you for a bedtime story?

Anyway! Now it's time for me to attempt to win the topic... with this MOVIE that I made

And also! Good news, if I got made a mod again... I could ban all those people once more! YAAAY! *waves arms in air*

• Thumbs Up 1

For the admin: I do have some of the files from the Tails Skin on my harddrive, from a topic I saved about a year ago. It doesn't have everything, but it's better than nothing. Here's the link:

We're not rebuilding the old skins. :b

I for one am not spending multiple hours to restore old skins (as we do not have backups of the primary XML files - I most likely have a backup of the images on one of my multiple uninstalled harddrives) when Invision Board 3 is expected to be released at least sometime this year. You guys will definitely* be getting a couple of skins, but they'll be newer designs rather than older ones.

*"Definitely" meaning once we properly assess when we expect Invision to give us a prerelease product we can actually utilize to begin developing them.

• Thumbs Up 1

What a shame, really.

Look at the bright side, I'm not member 19000 something :P

I'm kinda busy to help, besides there're many halpers already I guess, but best wishes and here's hoping everything goes back to normal quickly :)

• Thumbs Up 1

...300+ members, in the course of the initial day...

That's over 12.5 every hour. And I thought I knew the size of this community before...

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait...we are still around between 300-400 members? D=

EDIT: Nope...nevermind. 408. =3

Edited by Spicylicious
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since we're not on a topic per se...

Spicylicious almost has as many post counts as me! It's neck and neck!

...yeah this was an excuse to raise post count. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

*"Definitely" meaning once we properly assess when we expect Invision to give us a prerelease product we can actually utilize to begin developing them.

You could dick around with the latest IPB3 beta while you're waiting, though if you don't have access to one, then sorry for saying that. Skinning's obviously different (and a bitch from what I've heard) so you should utilise the AJAX features appropiately, some people don't like how it's set out right now.

Just saying by the way, since IPS hasn't finished the alternative skin for 3. I'm fine with the main IPB skins, in fact IP.Board Pro is nice and clean. :P

Edited by SOTI
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah so like, please cut down on the spam now, give people who are just arriving more chance to say something, because at the mo every post is quickly drowned by other pointless messages that say the same shit that's been said since the first page.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since we're not on a topic per se...

Spicylicious almost has as many post counts as me! It's neck and neck!

...yeah this was an excuse to raise post count. :P

Look out behind you~! >=D I'll eventually have the same number of posts as you...eventually! (It maybe tomorrow though because I'm leaving here for the day...lucky you that today is my birthday. =P)

And yeah about IPB3, skinning there is HARD. So I stopped working on a skin there until the alternate one comes out. Then I'll start from there.

EDIT: Sorry Roarey....I didn't see your post...

Edited by Spicylicious
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm here, too! Same username as before. Hope this gets all rebooted and prettied up again soon. Good luck fixing the borken stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

How long are we gonna have this Pro skin? Until you guys upgrade to IPB 3? That's a long time...in fact that would be roughly 3 months. DX

EDIT: The Pro skin...has been edited. =O

Edited by Spicylicious
  • Thumbs Up 1

How long are we gonna have this Pro skin? Until you guys upgrade to IPB 3? That's a long time...in fact that would be roughly 3 months. DX

You guys will definitely* be getting a couple of skins, but they'll be newer designs rather than older ones.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, you're (approximatly) back. It's good to see TSS ready to inform us again and to see the fans trying to revive the SSMB.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's Thrippa again, after spending far to long fretting at my internet server before realizing it was the destination that was the problem. Good luck putting it all back together again!

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, it took me so much time and effort to reach 1840-something posts by reviewing people's arts, and by chitchatting about various zany things...

*sigh*

Well, as the mighty Duke Nukem would say: "Shit happens!"

But anyways, if the city of St.Petersburg was able to become rebuilt into a busy metropolis after Hitler's invasion then so could this place.

As long as it's possible for me to keep returning here then I'll keep on returning here on a regular basis until the day I die. Nothing's going to stand in my way... Especially once I take out my lightsaber. ;)

I'll always be there for folks like Blur and Huepow, to keep them encouraged. And I'll keep expressing my passion for Amy Rose and Sailor Jupiter. And I'll stay creative...

It's my life, dangit!

• Thumbs Up 1

Anarnee here XDD Although I'm a lurker...

D: I love lurking my SSMB I'm so glad its back

• Thumbs Up 1