Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

Hey, Hiroko the Kitsune, formorly Lilly the Fox here and ready to help the site in any way I can. Just let me know if you need anything. :lol:;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Bleh. Server wipes suck balls.

For the record, i'm that old lurker Adam Man / THE PIG QUICKER. I changed mah name for the good of all attractive females. Chicks dig a Chimera.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wooooowww, the skin looks awesuhum! Nice enhanced look of Pro, SSMB staff! =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow! This is great. Everything is back up and running!

By the way, i'm Aquatic. I'm new here and I have been watching this web site for a few years with out joining.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome Back TSS!!!

(Phew..... Finally!!)

:mellow: I still can't believe everything's..... Gone...

Well, Welcome Back!! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you know what I think SSMB should have, it should have a spam board I mean shout box or whatever you would like to call it.

Why because it's fun to spam sometimes XP lol

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember there being something like that on this forum before. It was called the "Fluff and Party" forum, or something like that. People were allowed to make pointless topics in that forum, which weren't suitable for General Discussion (or "Chit-Chat" as it's now called).

Edited by Scorch
  • Thumbs Up 1

Boy, don't get me started on crappy webhosts. I've seen so many that it's not even funny. One host threatened to slander me when I asked about why my site was down 90% of the time, another redirected my domain to a German rock band, and another shut down because the owner got arrested for violating a restraining order.

How fast this place put itself back together amazed me. If this was 2002, a wound like this would take forever to heal.

Now let's celebrate! Shall I bring a keg or shall we fire up the Harley for a beer run?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hope everything is recovered with the minimum amount of difficulty. The site appears to be back to its' usual glory so I'm sure that with all the support the SSMB has been getting after its' downtime, you'll have all the help you need in returning this place into the best Sonic Message Board there is :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Greetings. Dr_Ultimate is back. Sorry to hear about the server wipe. Glad to see that the Sonic Stadium is back on it's feet and ready for some Sonic speed.

Yay!

• Thumbs Up 1

Fairfieldfencer is back in town. (You didn't honestly think I could be got rid of so easily.) :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Personally I believe that Member number should be hidden; the point of what number registration you are has gone completely out of the window and is rather arbitrary. Join date however, is still valid, if the staff in the future wish to evaulate join date with activity for any future staff :).

Edited by Violet
  • Thumbs Up 1

Testing...

Nope, didn't work. Sorry.

Fairfieldfencer is back in town. (You didn't honestly think I could be got rid of so easily.)

Good to have ya back! Yeah, Eggman's robots don't go down that quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good to have ya back! Yeah, Eggman's robots don't go down that quickly.

Tell that to Sonic... :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yikes. I was totally in the dark about this event until a good hour ago when I was told that the forums were back up... but bare-bones.

But yeah, shitty webhosting is running awfully rampant.

Well, welcome back everyone! Good to see you all.

Edited by roxannihilation
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm here. I am terribly sorry about the server wipeout. But, at least we can start anew with opportunities to make it better! I'm willing to do anything to help this place be rebuilt.

SSMB Forever!

BlazeFaia here. I haven't talked on this forum in 2 years. XD

I was good friends with one of the moderators who moved on from this place. =(

• Thumbs Up 1

Personally I believe that Member number should be hidden; the point of what number registration you are has gone completely out of the window and is rather arbitrary. Join date however, is still valid, if the staff in the future wish to evaulate join date with activity for any future staff :).

You can't really hide the member number anyway, since the URL to every members' profile page is specified by their member ID number.

• Thumbs Up 1

You can't really hide the member number anyway, since the URL to every members' profile page is specified by their member ID number.

You can with a modification.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seems weird seeing people liek Roarey with double-figured post counts.

Ah well, it's good to be back. I think I'll try and be active more than I have done this past year.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's good to see everyone coming back =)

I like the new skin too, very modern.

I don't mind member numbers personally, though they don't mean much really :/

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't even know this forum went offline as I didn't go on it for more than a week. I hope this won't happen again. Best wishes for SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 1

well, it may be late for this, but im back...

WITH A NEW AVATAR!!!!

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!

Gamefreak94 reporting for a pretty late comeback, but its a small price to pay for not using the internet in about a week or so. 1 more thing...

I AM CORNHOLIO!!! lol

• Thumbs Up 1