Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

Lurking resident anthro-shark reporting for duty. (Yes, I still lurk here. Yes, I know that after five days the conversation has gone in many different ways since, but it's still a response to the OP. :P )

Tis a shame to see the forum content go wayward, but not much we can do about that now; best we can do as a forum is draw a line and look forward now (without losing what makes this an effective discussion forum of course :) ).

I do like how the default skin's been adapted for SSMB usage at short notice (with the Riders ZG(?) header). The default skin's being light and relatively colour neutral works for me, so I'm not complaining on that front. :)

Edited by Spikeda
  • Thumbs Up 1

Once turned away cyborg fox at your service. I have a couple people that could lend a hand with the skins and if you need a place to back things up. Just give me a ring on my IM services or private message and all. Other than that, it's writing time.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Almighty Pastry Returns!

Nice to see how fast the forums pulled themselves back together! I guess we start from scratch (and Grounder) then, eh? XP

• Thumbs Up 1

Cake is a very punny person.

Dunno why I was so shocked everyone came back so soon and all these topics were made. I guess that stupid curse is very much real.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey can we keep this as a permanent theme for the forums, I actually like it better than the other themes "strange isn't it" (quick what cartoon did I get that quote from... go!).

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest geardawg

"strange isn't it"
Sonic The Hedgehog movie (OVA or whatever they call it).

So I did join here before the server wipe, but never really posted here, so no one knows me. ffffff. <_<

So I'm back.

Hey guys,

I signed up a while back (like... 5 or so months ago?) I kinda doubt any of you remember me since I only made one post in the new members thread and one in the thread for whoever it was that ripped the Unleashed music, and then dissapeared.

I was gonna come back over here and see what was up, but everything got wiped.

anyway, I'm back from the dead, and this time I'll probably stay for a while.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a shame Dreadknux (or his admin mates) didn't backup the old skins when they did them...but this modified skin is awesome too. =3

Edited by Spicylicious
  • Thumbs Up 1

I can't seem to post new topics, reply, send a PM, and not use full reply on my Wii. WTFH!!!??

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I signed up a long long time ago, I don't really remember the details too well, but I'm going to stick around for a while now.

Now if I can find some place with RP forums... >.<.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ossu! RR here.

Here to help rebuild the SSMB with the use of various fanfics. CHIT-CHAT MUST DIE LONG LIVE FLUFF. :D

Well, we do need more older members that resurrect the SSMB.

Edited by RR-sama!
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ossu! RR here.

Here to help rebuild the SSMB with the use of various fanfics. CHIT-CHAT MUST DIE LONG LIVE FLUFF. :D

Well, we do need more older members that resurrect the SSMB.

Chit-Chat is a middle between Fluff & Party and hardcore General Discussion. Jynx it, and you may regret the outcome. =9

Oh, and yay! The good ol' member tags are back, woohoo! This here makes it feel so much more like the old SSMB, hip-hip horray! <3

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest they look wierd on this skin.

Then again new stuff isn't being done until the conversion to IPB3, which still looks horrible in beta 4.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally just simply "Zander" but now I'm back here with a new longer name "Zander Darklight" (still Zander but the Darklight makes it sound cool *scattered laughter*)

Before i go into some long story about my struggle to keep both an internet life and a real world life, let me just say first that I am so glad to be back, I cant really seem feel confident posting anywhere else but here so here i am again this time for good.

Secondly, its sad to hear that everything is lost, even though my stuff was already gone due to inactive posting this site gave me my legs as an artist and a lot more things that i am so grateful for.

Alright that's enough of that, just know I'm glad to be back and lets make this place awesome again!

• Thumbs Up 1

HAY GUISE.

I'm bax afterprobly 2 years of absence or so. Damn this site brings back memories. I used to go to this site when i was 12-13 now i'm 16 turning on 17 in july. Holy freakin crap.

• Thumbs Up 1

HAY GUISE.

I'm bax afterprobly 2 years of absence or so. Damn this site brings back memories. I used to go to this site when i was 12-13 now i'm 16 turning on 17 in july. Holy freakin crap.

Well, I don't really remember you, but welcome back nonetheless! It's always a weird feeling to come back to some site you've left years ago, XD. It's still awesome as always here though, 8D.

Also, the little things that are slowly coming back like banners and TSS stuff is cool, =3. It's kinda heart warming every time something is brought back.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 1

Well....just wow. When I visited the site a few weeks ago and it wouldn't let me log on, I assumed it was some glitch that was coming with a new skin. It wasn't until I visited again yesterday and checked int his section just to make sure that my suspicions were confirmed. That really sucks. It's an atrocious way to do business as well, those people don't know what they just lost. I had a lot of good times on that old server, but I know we can rebuild with ease, as this is a very bright and cheery community.

So Chuck's back, though I may not be such a frequent here anymore, I'm still going to be lurking around.

• Thumbs Up 1

HAY GUISE.

I'm turning 17 in July too!

Edited by SuperStingray
  • Thumbs Up 1