Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

It seems kinda weird for me, as someone who only joined a few months before the old forums went down, to come to this thread and see a lot of well-known members who are technically "newer" than me due to this whole thing. Just a bit of a strange feeling, ya know? :lol:

I'm surprised at how quickly this place revived, too. Within a few weeks its already become as active as it was before, if not moreso.

• Thumbs Up 1

So THAT'S what happened. Well this was the first forum I ever joined so I'll always come back here at some point =]

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I go away for a while and this is what happens. I lost a version of my website years ago but it wasn't anywhere near as big as this (and still isn't).

Anyway, I was known as GarnetPrincess on the old SSMB but I was mostly here for a bit, then I would go away for several months and then come back. Lather, rise, repeat.

So hi and bye! *starts walking off*

Haha! Just kidding! I'm going to be active here more often. This is still one of the best Sonic fansites (and forums) on the interweb. I remember some people from the old SSMB too. Hmm ... I wonder if anyone remembers me? Anyway, off to the rest of the forums.

*hums a happy tune*

• Thumbs Up 1

Hehe, it's the return of the oldies.

Also, hi.

Sounds like a Star Wars finale.

Also, hi. (:

This topic's going to go on until the year 2010.

We could countdown to the olympics! XD

• Thumbs Up 1