Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

Man, that's a shame about what happened. >_< Well anyway, I'm here again. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

*bows in the manner of a warrior*

Ryan Mitchell Brown, Art Student, Up and Coming Game Master, Webmaster of Concept: "Mobius" and future head of Sonic Team is at your service, Svend.

Edited by Ryan the Game Master
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Adventurer, reporting in!

...Whaddaya mean 'who?!' Why I oughtta...

Anyway, sorry I can't do anything to help fix the place up. But hey, maybe now I can get an equal post count with Roareye...

Anyway, gift I found on youtube.

Edited by The Adventurer
  • Thumbs Up 1

I really hope that I can try to help bring this place back to life.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a huge shame that so much history and work was lost here. However, I'm glad that this place is back, and I consider this a fresh start. Which is a good thing, because it might just be a good incentive for me to start being more active again! I've neglected this place for so long. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

This is like... the most epic thing to happen in the fan community. I need to restrain myself.

...not...restraining...well...

BAAAAAAAHH!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

This is like... the most epic thing to happen in the fan community. I need to restrain myself.

...not...restraining...well...

BAAAAAAAHH!!!

*Crying manly tears in unison at this point*

• Thumbs Up 1

Now then...what must be done first...

*Starts Break dancing*

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Giving eachother...

One.

Big.

Supersonic.

HUG!

• Thumbs Up 1

Giving eachother...

One.

Big.

Supersonic.

HUG!

*hugs*

No one saw that. Well I'm surprised, to say the least. Interweb peeps tend to be stupid like that, I suppose, but then again, its not limited to JUST the internet...

I'm just glad we have some sort of board to post on. IT WILL RETURN.

"I WILL SURVIVE...."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonicophage here. Or, at least that was my former name. I was going to use it again, but the server still seems to think it exists for whatever reason. Ah well. It's SuperStingray now, which is also my Steam and XBL name.

Pity everything was lost. I know the feeling; when my last computer died, I lost my backup as well. Irony huh? :P Guess it's nice to have a fresh start, but I hope there's some way to get all the info back, or at least some of it.

But this time, please keep backup.

• Thumbs Up 1

And the members just keep pouring in! This place's on the fast track to being back to normal again. Welcome to everyone who's rejoined!

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, now that the must be redone from scratch, this would be a perfect excuse to make this a Mario and/or Mega Man fansite now.

doitdoitdoit

• Thumbs Up 1

Well. Shit. God damn, it's gonna suck recreating the boards from scratch.

Guess I should go recreate the vote-off topic now then.

I miss my Vector skin. :(

Edited by Commander Fun
  • Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit! That's horrible what happen. Although I probably had less than 20 posts on the old forum, I have been visiting the main site since the existence of The Sonic Stadium News Group. >_> Then Sonic News went down, so I stuck with this site. I'm absolutely sorry to hear about all that data being lost. :(

Well we're on a new host now anyway :F. Sueing will mean court proceedings, legal costs, you know a lot of time and effort and for what. Nah, we'll leave that petty shit to American people, they're good at it XP.

You Europeans need to learn about a thing or two about revenge. <_<

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge here, reporting for duty! Let's get this place back up and running, shall we?

We may have lost over 5 years of posts... but God dammit, the place needed to be cleaned up a bit! XP

• Thumbs Up 1

...So this is what happens when there are no mods XD

Too bad the forum is not fully back to normal until SB makes a reference to Jizz. In. My. Pants.

...oh wait

• Thumbs Up 1

Extryn here!

Well, this really does suck. My deepest sympathies to Dreadknux, Roarey, and countless others who have poured their heart and soul into TSS and especially SSMB, this must be a huge blow to you. Extreme thanks to the people working behind the scenes to get this place back online and the work they're putting in now. It's only really just starting to hit me...

I wanted to bake a cake and send it to you guys but I'm not sure it'd get through customs unfortunately, and even if it did I'm not sure you'd like it after it had been banging around in the cargo hold of a plane...

But yeah, I guess it's a new start then, a proper beginning of No Drama '09. Woe betide anybody who wants to start a flamewar after THIS! Until the last 6-12 months I've been more of a lurker than actually contributing much (which is why I'm not exactly well-known, heh, except for maybe extremely long posts), but now seems like an even better time to really start being more involved. I don't know anything about websites, really, but if there's ANY way I can help this situation I'd be perfectly happy to do it. For one, I second the idea of an e-card or something to give some thanks to AAUK, I really appreciate his kindness as well.

Most importantly though, SSMB is alive and kicking and ready to be made into an even better place than what it was before, and despite the drama issues that's going to be hard thing to beat. This is a great forum with great people and seeing everybody bounce back like this makes me even prouder than ever to be here.

Oh and also, I second the one big supersonic hug motion. *hugs* It's great to be back.

• Thumbs Up 1