Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

That explains why the site had been down for the last few days. Glad to see it's come back again with a fresh start. =)

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn, sad to hear you last all your previous work. But we be returnin'!

Killem reporting for duty.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shadzter here!

Great work guys on getting the SSMB up again so soon and yeah big thanks to Kevin and the rest of the guys at Sonic Wrecks for taking us in. Also big thanks from me to Urtheart and Vger over at Emerald Coast.

Edited by Shadzter
  • Thumbs Up 1

This board skin is giving me serious throwbacks to the Sonic Online days. Glad everything is returning to some basic form of normality, sucks about the database, though.

Oh well, fresh start, I guess.

Edited by FeathersMcGraw
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm back guys, no need to panic, law and order shall be restored, even if it kills you. :P

Really sorry to hear about the wankers terminating the SSMB account, Dread. That place was like... full of histories. :( Is there any chance at all we could get a simpler forum layout going, ala http://www.grcade.com/index.php ? *Plug*

*Hopes*

Edited by D'harhan
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm back guys, no need to panic, law and order shall be restored, even if it kills you. :P

Really sorry to hear about the wankers terminating the SSMB account, Dread. That place was like... full of histories. :( Is there any chance at all we could get a simpler forum layout going, ala http://www.grcade.com/index.php ? *Plug*

*Hopes*

Welcome back D'harhan! If anyone can keep order it's you. Be afraid everyone... be very afraid...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mesa back. Sorry to hear about this. This has been my hangout online for the last four years. Orders sir? ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, ain't that a bitch.

At least you guys had the foresight to make a back-up only last month, or you could have been completely screwed.

On the positive side, it means my 3-year-old Alcohol topic that somehow kept coming back is finally dead!

But...boo for dropping from Member 21 to whatever I am now. Being Member 21 was the only thing that made me look important round here :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Tell me about it, I was Member 14 way back when. But logistically I'm Member 2/3.

Roareye Black.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am really sorry about this guys...good luck putting everything back together.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys,

It's terrible what happened to TSSNET. I know how it feels to have a server shutdown and to lose your site. Obviously this is much more serious!

Good luck with the revival effort!

EDIT: This is a tough time for the SSMB and TSS. But I think that this whole mess will bring everyone closer together!

Edited by m1ke.t
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just so you know. As it stands having put up since just before christmas with a host that never stayed online for longer than a week. And has now wiped everything including the sonic show videos and the whole new website we created. I have bought my own hosting package and from now own will be paying to host my own files and website through TSS cos I will trust it again lol.

If ANYONE has ANY episodes of The Sonic Show please upload them SOMEWHERE and email me a link. All my backup are in storage for my house moving and I wont be able to get to them for at least a month. But I need to rebuild it all as fast as I can.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, this stuff always seems to happen at the worst possible times, doesn't it. :( Well, good luck on the building work, I'll be here to do my usual semi-lurking :)

(As a side note, drat, my member numbers' higher than it used to be. XD I liked being 100, but there we go. It's not like it really matters anyways. :3 )

Edited by Gerkuman.2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello everyone. I, G-Force, have returned to...do...stuff...um, yeah.

Anyway, what happened to the old boards totally sucks, but hey, we'll rebuild it. And you know what? I say that these new boards will kick the crud out of the old ones. We'll make them better. We'll make them stronger, and faster than a speeding bullet. And able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. These new boards will seek out strange new topics, and boldly go where no message board has gone before.

The way I figure it, this a fresh start. A new chance to be better than what we were before. And for me, that means posting more, and (hopefully) being more humorous and charismatic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tristan here.

FYI, I do personally support the Stadium during this difficult time. In this community and in general with regard to news context, I respect and support different points of view on stories, even if those viewpoints conflict. The more voices there are and the more ways there are to report stories, the better it is for everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

If ANYONE has ANY episodes of The Sonic Show please upload them SOMEWHERE and email me a link. All my backup are in storage for my house moving and I wont be able to get to them for at least a month. But I need to rebuild it all as fast as I can.

Hey J,

Please see the link below. It is a picture of all the SS stuff I have from the iTunes feed. If you need any of it, just say:

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssbackup.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

what happen.

The downside to this happening is thus: I've lost my low member number. Now people will think I'm new to the place. I've been here before since most of you were born. >:( Seriously however, the site has bounced back quite a few times in the years I've known it, it can certainly manage to do so from this, it just needs the members to flood back in and post once again! :o

• Thumbs Up 1

I must say that the flood of people coming back is very amazing. In the UK (Where most of the main players are) this site came back at 2AM and in around 10 hours there's almost 200 people signed up. Shouldn't be long till it's as good or even better than the old SSMB. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

MilesDx says it's great to see this place back up so quickly (still a shame of all the lost data). Surprisingly my computer still remembers my old passwords and settings. Hopefully all those downtimes are over with, with the new web host.

(Sorry if I had any bad grammar or mistakes in what I just said It's still early).

• Thumbs Up 1

So that is what the heck was going on for the first half of this week! That is terrible! I have been here since 2007, and I intend to stay. We are still the greatest Sonic community on the net. Captain Fel reporting for duty...

• Thumbs Up 1

Good to see TSS is starting to rebuild, I didn't expect it to start getting back on its feet so quickly, hopefully everything will follow soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since I'm now member number 8, let me give you all a message to encourage you for what's coming next.

A week has seven days. The eighth day is the first day of the next week, a new start.

Now, we're starting from fresh here, and I just know that when something leaves an empty space, something else comes and fills it, becoming bigger and better than what was there before. So let's all make a positive out of this turn of events. And, while we're at it, forget our and other people's past mistakes. :)

• Thumbs Up 1